[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Polaks hate Russians so fucking much? They have to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Flag-Pins-Poland-Russia.jpg (57 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Poland-Russia.jpg
57 KB, 400x320
Why do Polaks hate Russians so fucking much?

They have to be the most butthurt nation I have ever came across.

Yes I did my research, but fucking get over it. Putin is playing his game very, very well while you remain an irrelevance.
>>
>>74201726

but we don't
>>
File: Jozef_Pilsudski1.jpg (42 KB, 442x660) Image search: [Google]
Jozef_Pilsudski1.jpg
42 KB, 442x660
>>74201726

If I was Polish I would hate the Russians and the Germans and the French and everyone else who has trampled over my country just to make war against another country
>>
>>74201726
Because they truly believe that if not for 50 years of commie rule and being a Soviet vassal they would have had by now 5x bigger GDP per capita and Polen would be a magical land filled with milk, honey and unicorns. Deluded whiny fuckers.
>>
Can't really generalize all Polish people. I'm Russian and I've got along with them just fine, the only people who fit the "hate Russians" bill are probably Poland's little version of /pol/aks.

We should just split Ukraine between the two of us and get it over with.
>>
>>74201726
>his ancestors has been """fighting""" niggers and indians, while our ancestors were struggling against russian hordes and finally lost.
>he doesnt know about partitions, uprisings, russification, 1920 war, WW2 backstab, yalta, bleeding out polish soldiers during lenino battle, watching how Warsaw burns, KatyƄ massacre, soviet occupation.

Poles have been fighting russians since 17th century and this shit ended 27 years ago. Bodies are still wam and it wasnt enough time to rebuild our relations. Few centuries of wars and countless deaths on both sides, finally 27 years of peace and some stupid bong wonders why our relations are fucked up.
>>
File: 1463010174927~2.jpg (35 KB, 460x592) Image search: [Google]
1463010174927~2.jpg
35 KB, 460x592
>>74202959
How does it feel to gaze upon the image of the king of slavs?
>>
>>74202222
Tell me why you hate serbs so much? Are you butthurt or something?
>>
>>74201726
Poles see russian occupation as a wasted time, because they feel superior to Russia

this is the average feeling

>>74202222
>Be Cro-what?
>Have so little national pride that you have to be proud of your nazi past, when you were a german doggy
>"We are Germanic! Not Slavic!"

:^)
>>
>>74203167
Dont give a fuck im 25 and this whole shit is just history for me but my grandpa told me a lot about germans and soviet ocupation. Both of them were really fucked up. Personalny i dont hate russians because i dont have any other reason thsn history but many people living in Poland still remember how was it like to be theirs satelite state.
>>
>>74202222
Quads do not lie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.