[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘only armed with his Bible,’ police say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: large[1].jpg (20 KB, 363x363) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
20 KB, 363x363
He wasn't on his way to church, /pol/

he was in church.

>Man shot to death by fellow parishioner during hymns was ‘only armed with his Bible,’ police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/05/parishioner-shot-to-death-in-church-during-hymns-was-only-armed-with-his-bible-police-say/

what do you think about this, /pol/?
>>
>>74198264
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE WENNA CHURCH ERRYDAY AN WUZ TRYNA GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK
>>
wow he WUZ a good boi he wuzgetting his Jesus N SHIIIIETTT on his way to be a priest man. Why does God hate black.people just be like georgewbush
>>
>>74198264
>Armed with a Bible
>The Bible is the sword of God
>Brought a sword into a church
Sounds like self defense to me.
>>
>>74198362
>>74198370
Figures. /pol/ is finally confronted with a real good boy who was just trying to get his life on track and responds with memes.
>>
>>74198548
yeah. /pol/ is fucking dead. Spastic retards have won.
>>
>>74198264
Christianity is a religion of peace.
>>
>>74198264
He was a nigger, so good riddance

This is /pol/ and we hate all blacks. Why are you here? Take the redpill or fuck off, brainwashed idiot

Niggers are inferior to me
>>
>Philadelphia
>It's in PA
Pennsylvania has Texas-tier Stand Your Ground laws, been so since I think 2013. This guy's gonna be fine as long as he has a decent lawyer.
>>
>>74198512
But it's America, he has the right to bear arms.
>>
>>74198548
>>74198695

>Detectives interviewed more than 50 witnesses to the incident, many of whom described Braxton as being agitated, using profanity and yelling at others to leave him alone. Several said that he sat down in a row that appeared to have been occupied by others who momentarily left, and that Braxton reacted loudly when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

>nig steals a guys' seats
>chimps out
>gets shot by a redneck

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>74198548
Cuck
>>
>>74198846
>comparing pa to texas

pennsylvania has more freedom than texas
>>
>>74198779
you know how i nkow you're a newfag and also a massive faggot?

you can't hide the fact that you're a massive faggot. even when you're anony-moose
>>
>Someone pull a gun on you.
>Immediately throw fisticuffs .

Brilliant !
>>
>>74199271
KEK. You're an autistic faggot. This is /pol/ not your fucking hugbox for shitskins. Back to lereddit and r/Europe and r/the Donald you faggot cuck xD
>>
derp derp derp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.