[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
how come no one talks about housing discrimination, racist hiring practices, and economic differences between white and blacks.?
>>
>>74198220
Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.
>>
File: 1459629569734-b.gif (1 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1459629569734-b.gif
1 MB, 500x211
>>74198386
Making right now. Thanks!
>>
>>74198386
I'm actually having some pancakes right now. Chocolate-chipped pancakes, mmmm.
>>
>>74198386
Thanks anon. Trying it now. Batter is thick like you say but has lumps. Is that ok? I have some fresh bluberrys to add too.
>>
>>74198386
Add chocolate chips for orgasm of the mouth.
>>
>>74198386
i love the young people
>>
Because this board is an alt-right circlejerk based off of edgy brand pseudo-intellectualism and emotional arguments that ignore facts.
>>
>>74199370
holy shieeeet
>>
>>74198386
Thanks for the inspiration, anon-kun
>>
>>74199370
Yeah, these racist fucks ignore facts like that a black person is slaughtered by police every 3 hours in the US, that is COMPLETELY unacceptable!
>>
If blacks and whites are equal, how come whites give Africans aid and not the other way around?
>>
>>74198220
Because blacks are mostly too lazy to make something of themselves, they can't even make that simple pancake recipe.
>>
>>74199927
this is a red herring
>>
>>74199927
It's a complex answer that you only want to hear one simple piece of because that's all your simple mind and bias can handle.
>>
File: 1461002123643.png (436 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
1461002123643.png
436 KB, 578x548
>>74200215
>Niggers gonna nig.

That wasn't so complex.
>>
>>74198220
>how come no one talks about housing discrimination, racist hiring practices,

I agree. As a homeless white man, I am very frustrated with the discrimination I face in my applications for section 8, social security (I am mentally ill), and getting jobs.

This racism has to stop
>>
>>74200215
i want to be persuaded nigger
now make an argument
>>
>>74200308
Right, that's operating at full cognitive capacity for you.
>>
>>74200519
I bet you're the coolest pseudo intellectual in the dorm.
>>
>>74200610
I graduated college years ago.

>>74200497
Have you not heard any other explanations? How have you not been exposed to anything but /pol/ philosophy? Have you not finished high school? I would like you to learn, but I first need to know why you haven't heard any academic arguments, or why those aren't sufficient to you.
>>
>>74200815
new fag in highschool and am asking the question's i see leftists asking.

have been watching a lot of larry elder and arguing with faggots on twitter, so i still have questions.
>>
>>74201167
In early history, iron ore was extremely important to have, and Africa has very little iron compared to Europe and much of Asia.

This puts Africa at an immediate disadvantage in civilization. Then, Europe invaded the fuck out of Africa and colonized it until well into the 20th century.

They have been exploited ever since.

Also, sub-saharan africans are generally slightly dumber and more impulsive than asians and Europeans.
>>
>>74199927
you give aid
they give aids
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.