[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Next Einstein Will Come From Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (381 KB, 1240x917) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
381 KB, 1240x917
An economists promise for an Africa full of geniuses:
>“Know also a remarkable likelihood in our future. Begin with the sober scientific fact that sub-Saharan Africa has great genetic diversity, at any rate by the standard of the narrow genetic endowment of the ancestors of the rest of us, the small part of of the race of Homo sapiens that left Mother Africa in dribs and drabs after about 70,000 BCE…. Any gene-influenced activity is therefore going to have more African extremes. The naturally tallest people and the naturally shortest people, for example, are in sub-Saharan Africa. The naturally quickest long-distance runners are in East Africa. The best basketball players descend from West Africans. In other words, below the Sahara the top end of the distribution of human abilities – physical and intellectual and artistic – is unusually thick. …
(I love how you're allowed to say genetics proves that some races are more intelligent than others when you think it means that Africans are smartest.)
>The upshot? Genetic diversity in a rich Africa will yield a crop of geniuses unprecedented in world history. In a century or so the leading scientists and artists in the world will be black – at any rate if the diversity is as large in gene expression and social relevance as it is in, say, height or running ability. ”

And a redpilled physicist-and-anthropologist's response:
https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/economists-and-biology/
>>
The old "Africa has the most genetic diversity, therefore blablabla" argument will probably be used a lot by SJWs as more discussion about genetics inevitably occurs

/pol/ would do well to familiarise the response.
>>
File: 1409954526901.jpg (81 KB, 610x614) Image search: [Google]
1409954526901.jpg
81 KB, 610x614
>>74198189
>trust me guys niggers will all be smart when we're all dead
okay then
>>
>>74198189
>Genius is genetic
Nice quiet endorsement of eugenics
>>
Africa needs eugenics. Even if Africa will end up with more geniuses, that still doesn't change the fact that most niggers are borderline retarded.
>>
>>74198189
I mean, Einstein went to public school and then worked as a patent clerk in order to make rent. Why hasn't Africa and the West's immigrant population exploded science, art and culture with dozens of geniuses? Literally every celebrity is at least 1/8th white

At this point it's looking like a straight one-or-the-other between secret Jewish racism conspiracy vs. subhuman meta-species.
>>
File: CidgaeCUUAA0PQ6.jpg large.jpg (56 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
CidgaeCUUAA0PQ6.jpg large.jpg
56 KB, 600x493
>>74198189
Africa needs like 50 years to catch up with the rest of the world

It's gonna be China
>>
An (((economist)))
>>
Do you think in a century or so we'll still be arguing over whether intelligence is heritable or if the IQ gap is still down to 'socio-economic' factors?

I read this today -
https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

it lays out the evidence so clearly I wondered how it's a debate at all. I went to the wiki article on the author, Rushton, and he's called a racist in the second paragraph.
>>
>>74198189
and he will invent the wheel.
>>
>>74198929
If Africa gets to do eugenics for intelligence, Europeans get to do it for sprinting, boxing, etc.

>>74199614
Rushton, Jensen, etc. are pretty irrefutable. It's case closed for any non-biased person, I think.
>>
>>74198189
Economist aren't good at predicting shit. If they were they wouldn't have majored in economics
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
A jew cackles as he rubs his hands together furiously. Through eugenics and genetic engineering at last he has created the "super nigger". As fast as Usain Bolt, as strong as Mike Tyson, as smart as Dr. Dolittle. As the super nigger opens his eyes he sees the Jew yell proudly "It's alive!". Yet, in that instant the super nigger lurches and out and begins choking the Jew, yelling "MUH DIK", "MUH DIK". For the Jew had not created the smartest nigger nor the fastest nigger, nor the strongest nigger. What he had created was the niggerist of niggers.
>>
EINSTEIN
>>
N
>>
SHIEEET
>>
>>74198929
Honestly I think it's a disaster for humanity. Eventually 4 billion people with an average IQ that qualifies them as retarded in the developed world.

It makes a really strong case for human genetic modification. CRISPR might just save the day.
>>
Fuck off already
Every three months it's
>THIS MINORITY CHILD IS A PRODIGY 299+ IQ NEXT EINSTEIN LOOK OUT WHITE PEOPLE
And then nothing happens and you never hear from them again
I doubt these kids ever existed at this point
>>
>>74198189
> tallest people are in africa
> shortest people are in africa
> fastest runners are in africa
> best basketters come from africa
> therefore the smartest people will be from africa as well

Now, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but to me this sound like a huge leap
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 642x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 642x431
tfw when white and soon to be huge minority.
>>
>>74199614
Thank you.
>>
>>74198189

That's the most retarded shit I've ever read,
>>
>>74202551
>> mfw off by 4 .... gun mouth freedom
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.