[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kraut behavior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21
File: 1446483774435.jpg (121 KB, 426x874) Image search: [Google]
1446483774435.jpg
121 KB, 426x874
Greetings /pol/

Just wanted to ask why are Germans so unfriendly, cold, and unpolite? Seriously, in all my travels I have yet to encounter a country so full of miserable people whose only purpose in life is work work work.

And what is it with their tendence to mutilate their bodies? Every third German male sports earrings and tattoos, while every second German female has one of those awful nose rings and/or dyed hair.

Is this the so-called master race?
>>
>>74196100
If I lost two world wars and had my country divided then have it reunited only to be destroyed by immigrants i would be pretty pissed as well.
>>
>>74196100
Hey, I'm going to be studying there over the summer. Can I expect to make any German friends?
>>
>>74196100

Anglo blood detected.
>>
>>74196384
expect some cultural enrichment
>>
>>74196100
>Just wanted to ask why are Germans so unfriendly, cold, and unpolite?

Because thats what happens when its "problematic" to embrace/love your own people/culture and history

>I have yet to encounter a country so full of miserable people whose only purpose in life is work work work.

If we dont work we are on the streets and if we should get benefits from the state they house us in buildings with foreigners which is a living hell

>And what is it with their tendence to mutilate their bodies?

A cry for help. Since whites as whole are teached not to embrace their culture they tend to jump on any bandwagon thats currently in

>Is this the so-called master race?

The leftovers of the master race. We still carry the potential of our forefathers but weve been brainwashed far too much too ever embrace it

Sorry that you didnt have a better time. Things used to be different
>>
>>74196384
Where will you be?
>>
>>74196384
>Can I expect to make any German friends?

Only if you are a beta leftwinger.
>>
>>74196100
>unfriendly, cold, and unpolite
Where are you from? Might just be something like the Anglo-humor-gap where something just winds up lost in translation. I'm actually surprised to hear about this at any rate, as most foreigners here seem rather more surprised by how polite everyone is.

>Every third German male sports earrings and tattoos, while every second German female has one of those awful nose rings and/or dyed hair.
Let me guess - Bremen, Cologne or Hamburg?

>Is this the so-called master race?
It was. Then the rest of the so-called white race sold their offspring into slavery to bankers just to stop it and eventually succeeded in killing off half the healthy bloodlines on the continent. Very 1940s though, that mindset of yours. I almost like it.
>>
>>74196820
Damn... :(
>>
>>74196100
I found the Germans to be friendly but also terrible busy bodies. Ordung is a joke.
>>
>>74196100
>Seriously, in all my travels I have yet to encounter a country so full of miserable people whose only purpose in life is work work work.

Sounds like Japan too. Krauts and Japs are born with autism as default setting, no other kind of people unironically enjoy job simulator video games.
>>
>>74196931
>Let me guess - Bremen, Cologne or Hamburg?

Berlin.
>>
>>74196100
Most miserable people are Germans, Brits and Slavs. Slavs and Brits have horrible weather, so it makes them sad. Germans are just evil people, so they're sad and bitter by default.
>>
>>74196100
>Seriously, in all my travels I have yet to encounter a country so full of miserable people whose only purpose in life is work work work.
well, mhmmm, sir, what??
>>
>>74197310

>Slavs
Speak for yourself, Dimitri. I've found most Slavs to be very friendly and cool people.
>>
>>74196852
bullshit
>>
>>74197428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>74196100

I'm sorry, we fucked them up...

NOT
>>
>>74196100

>why are Germans so unfriendly, cold, and unpolite?

good question. don´t know where this originates from, but god, germans are miserable and obnoxious creatures at work.

> And what is it with their tendence to mutilate their bodies?

prolly even worse in the states.
>>
>>74197139
Fuck. Okay, Berliners have something of a reputation for being ill-tempered and guarded even in the rest of Germany, though that is mostly the older generations. This might explain your experiences to a degree.

That the mutilation fad has spread this far East though - I mean, it's not the most surprising thing, but it still upsets me.
>>
>>74197427
>I've found most Slavs to be very friendly and cool people.
Were they drunk at the time?
>>
Come to Austria, people here are just as peachy ...
>>
>>74196100
I got a different experience. Germans are very polite and friendly.
>>
>>74197700

At least we are drunk
>>
File: 82299243.png (134 KB, 792x2392) Image search: [Google]
82299243.png
134 KB, 792x2392
more explanations
>>
>>74197709

That's only because you're a negro, and they like black people.
>>
File: 1461092979943.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461092979943.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>74196100
>people whose only purpose in life is work work work.
the fuck are you talking about Germans are always on "holiday"

On top of their generous vacations, they also have a shitton of "bridge" holidays and bullshit long weekends.
>>
>>74197139
>Berlin
There's your mistake. Berlin is a liberal multicultural shithole. Get into the small towns.
>>
>>74198462
Bavaria is best Germany imo.
>>
File: Mahlzeit-.jpg (15 KB, 261x360) Image search: [Google]
Mahlzeit-.jpg
15 KB, 261x360
>>74197818
>more explanations
Man, the imminent ai, robot and automation revolution will hit you keks so damn good.
>>
>>74196100

Germans have let their country be over run with degeracy and thus have lost their values for true female beauty and masculine responsibilities. No wonder your women are being ravaged by barbarians, you did it to yourselves.
>>
>>74196820
Good post.
We are heading your way
>>
>>74198619
>Man, the imminent ai, robot and automation revolution will hit you keks so damn good.

Nope, we are good at robots too. We just work harder, work work work, supervising the robots.
>>
File: pepeflemish.png (113 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
pepeflemish.png
113 KB, 600x490
>>74197054
So are we tbqh.
We are pretty polite though, and way too modest.
>>
File: h16327_468x263.jpg (30 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
h16327_468x263.jpg
30 KB, 468x263
>>74198763
>supervising the robots.
:)

>>74198888
:) 8) 8) 8)
>>
File: beachhole.jpg (113 KB, 760x567) Image search: [Google]
beachhole.jpg
113 KB, 760x567
>>74196100
you can find real german behaviour when going to the beach
>>
>>74197653
And we are getting all the fucking refugees and social misfits that swarm with the antifa into berlin.
>>74197900
>>74199312
This is so true.
>>
>>74196100
I hate it to be german. everytime I have to hear we would be monsters and we like to destroy europe. everytime I have to hear from my teachers to be the greatest monster who ever has lived. I hate it
>>
The Germany who devastated Europe is gone now. The talent was siphoned off and their culture has been engineered to prevent them from being great for another hundred years. I would argue that the genes are still ripe, but the culture, as with all of the West really, is dead and useless.
>>
If drunkenness is a scale of 0 to 5, Germans start at about -2. After about 3 beers they become regular, sociable people.
>>
>>74198619
>Man, the imminent ai, robot and automation revolution will hit you keks so damn good.
>imminent
whats that supposed to mean ueli

people have been talking about this for decades now and it still hasnt happened
>>
>>74199748
No even If i'm drunk I can't socialize with people.
>>
>>74199601
Don't fret brother. Here in the US this is what we are taught too. Cultural marxism has brought us here. I think as soon as we gave votes to people who won't have to die for the wars they started (i.e. women) the beginning of the end was upon us.

Stay strong and hopefully your genetics will survive.
>>
>>74199891
I cant take it anymore. I'm at the stage to drink and forget.
>>
>>74197818
Now imagine a few of those balls are brown and cannot even understand what fuhrer ball is saying. That is today's Germany.
>>
>>74200001
First: Ask yourself how many Jews you've killed.

None so far, right?

There you go. Now imagine how many there are left to kill for this. Possibly with all those other guys they've screwed over backing us up for once.

And now try to not feel a little better.
>>
>>74199797
>whats that supposed to mean ueli
It means that your cows are milked by a machine now, which is why you aren't a peasant any longer. And also why you don't actually own a cow.

>people have been talking about this for decades now and it still hasnt happened
Are you talking about "classic AI" as envisioned in the sixties? We've long left that path... Because, other than that, it's happening as we speak. Fasten yer seatbelts.
>>
>>74200275
Feeling better how? I hate my life.
>>
>>74200315
how is it happening? right now there exist more jobs than ever before in human history
>>
>>74200315
Fastened and ready to go. Our mountainous relative is right about ai.
>>
>>74196100
>German
>saying bad things about the German people
Must be ahmed posting
>>
File: 1461324421288.jpg (117 KB, 960x942) Image search: [Google]
1461324421288.jpg
117 KB, 960x942
>>74196100
It is really simple.

They were raised to hate themselves. So because of that self hate they do everything to make themselves look ugly. It is self harm to the extreme.

That is why Germans are into shit and other fetishes. Anything to bring shame and dishonor on them is brought out.

That is why they date outside their race and want babies with the ugliest of the 3rd world.

So when you see a German that looks normal thank them for not caving in and destroying themselves.
>>
>>74197653
>That the mutilation fad has spread this far East though
das kannst du nicht erst gemeint haben.

berlin is the capital of degeneracy by far.
>>
>>74200536
>how is it happening? right now there exist more jobs than ever before in human history
Just have a look at the transportation sector (which is huge, btw.). Those jobs will be mostly gone, just any second now.
Okay, we're not the USA where half the people are trucker drivers, so let's have a look at something else: all those boring 9-5 office jobs? Be it at banks, the governement, or just those tiny merchant/businessman (Kaufmann/KV) thingies? Top kek, and gtfo.

And that's just the beginning...
>>
>>74201650
Ich habe im Osten gelebt und im Westen. Und diese ganze Tätowierungs-Scheiße schien mir im Westen weiter verbreitet zu sein. Abgesehen von ein paar abgeranzten Punkern konntest du vor gar nicht allzu langer Zeit durch Berlin laufen, ohne auch nur einen fehlplatzierten Ohrring sehen zu müssen.

>>74200489
So handle that shit like a man and turn it into rage at those who sign responsible. What the fuck is it with you guys on here and that constant whining?
>>
>>74202339
>just any second now
okay I waited a couple seconds, they're still here

and all the other jobs are still here as well

those few jobs gone are replaced by many new ones which are created
>>
>>74196820

You are full of bullshit. All capable Germans died back in ww1 and ww2, what's left is a sad remnant of draft dodgers, cowards and genetic equivalents of cesspools.

You were never the master race, rather one of the many competing for dominance. There is no potential in Germany other than the one you carve with your own bare hands.

Don't give me that shit of gods chosen people and master race. You are pathetic. I thought millions of you dying would have taught you a lesson that would lessen your arrogance.

In fact they just made you more shallow, and even pettier than before.
>>
>>74202629
somehow every german has that autism to obey the law. I can't do everything.
>>
>>74196100
The best Germans died in WWI.
The mediocre Germans died in WW2.
Only the worst of the worst survive today.
>>
File: 04e656c70[1].png (94 KB, 499x273) Image search: [Google]
04e656c70[1].png
94 KB, 499x273
>>74202651
Here you go fampai
>>
>>74197567
>mfw I went to a house party last weekend
>mfw every bluepilled leftist cuck was celebrating this idiot
>mfw they found his show funny
>>
>>74203226

My point exactly. And they refuse to learn the lessons.

It seems Germans are incapable of reasonable policy. After the German Empire, came the Weimar republic.

After the degenerate Weimar republic, came Nazi Germany.

After Nazi Germany, and a period of respite under the leash of USA, comes modern day Germany, in all its glory.
>>
>>74197139
>Berlin.
Being a rude asshole is part of their culture. On top of that the city is filled with leftists and shitskins. You literally went to the worst german city.
>>
>>74203559
fuck austria. you are nothing but conceited scum
>>
also why the fuck are Germans so afraid of the cold? Had a friend visit from Germany and he demanded that I turn off all the Air conditioning in the house. I did then he said my water was too cold to drink so I had to use the tea boiler to make it lukewarm. Wtf
>>
>>74202629
>Osten gelebt und im Westen
wo im osten?
berlin ist so 'ne insel und DIE degeneration hochburg.
mit abstand.

berlin ist aber kein beispiel für ostdeutschland.
>>
File: PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PlbjLq6J_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>74203926

It has to be warm so they can more easily imagine its liberator cum
>>
>>74204025
Leipzig ist auch ziemlich Linksversifft
>>
>Germany
>Berlin

pick one
>>
>>74196838
>>74196852

Konstanz
>>
>>74203926
I don't know any german who is afraid of the cold
>>
>>74203148
So get connected, then you can do more. Seriously, before you allow yourself to settle down and whine all day, go out with a blaze. And until the point where you have to do that, keep fighting. This kind of thing really should not be so fucking hard for you.

>>74203770
Stop responding to valleyniggers. The burgers can be forgiven for ignorance, but that vermin in white-red is nothing but a rot of traitors trying to keep in good graces with the kikes. Just don't egg them on, as they will otherwise merely shit up the board.
>>
>>74204318

Really? Why do Germans spend all their time importing hot Arab and African men then, if not to keep their women warm at night
>>
>>74204025
In Berlin selbst. Kreuzberg überwiegend. Bin da vor vier Jahren weg aber die Degeneration war verglichen mit dem, was mir z.B. Bremen gezeigt hat, minimal.
>>
>>74204555
In southern germany some things are different
>>
>>74199601
I would love to be German. You guys have so much to be proud of.
>>
>>74204271
you are right at the swiss border. old people only and snobs. but people are generally nice. if you behave like a civilized human being to wont have any problems
>>
>>74204425

Ignore the barrage of well aimed retorts and arguments, just like you ignore any crisis in your country, kraut.
>>
>>74204667
no the whole world will hate you for things your government has done but not you.
>>
>>74196100
>while every second German female has one of those awful nose rings and/or dyed hair.
This is true, there is this strange awful nose ring hype now. I hate it.
>>
>>74204425
i know. but the alpenneger really annoys me
>>
File: Im out.gif (583 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Im out.gif
583 KB, 500x280
>Go out with girl from Vienna
>Gets tattoo of England on the back of her neck
>>
>>74204789
Let me tell you a secret, Hanz. You are your government. Everything the goverment does is done by you. You have 100% of the responsibility. You are at fault when something goes wrong, nobody else. You.

Every time a German posts on /pol/ it's always
>Buh huh, ach nein, somebody else in my country is being a cuck, but not ME! Ich esse only schnietzel and never do anything wrong!
>>
>>74204814

So true, those fucking nose rings annoy the crap out of me. And it's always average and below average girls doing it.

I suppose when you can't stand out in looks, skill, intelligence and talent, idiots resort to doing crap like this to distinguish themselves.
>>
Your fogetting about Japan. No offence but they get a injection to make it look like their is a DONUT in thier head
>>
>>74204819
He mustn't. His is a breed of people who have never cultivated anything beyond disdain for one another, to the point where in the end we were the only ones who bothered siding with them. And then they pissed even that away so that they could fit in with Slavs on the internet. Laugh at the Schlagobers shitter, but do not feed his complexes.
>>
>>74205022
I maybe. but i try to change thinks. i try to change the minds of my friends but they are cucks who thinks diversity is the future.
>>
>>74199601
We get the same shit here in the US, but with Injuns and slaves. 50 years ago, our people would say "yeah, it happened, so fucking what. No guilt." We are all being brainwashed to hate ourselves. Fuck that, be proud of who you are Deutsch bro.
>>
>>74205022

Exactly. The government reflects the people.

If the government is ''stupid, insane politicians'' then it shows that there is a lack of reasonable people, or at least reasonable people willing to take any action or make the effort.

It's a fact that most Germans simply don't give a crap about their country, they are fat, lazy and ignorant.

The ones that do are too few in numbers and unorganized.
>>
Daily reminder that most """"""""""German""""""""" posters on /pol/ are less German than the average American
>>
>>74205181

>>74204819
Basically like >>74204977 here. That's a quality go at it.
>>
>>74205241

Just a thought, as Bismarck said:

>''the great questions of the day will not be settled by speeches or majority votes....but by blood and iron''

I think he means you should get your assault spoon out, Heinz.
>>
>>74205181
>>74205422

Don't make me impale you on a kebab stick, Hans.

This ''Alpennigger'' means business.
>>
>>74205241
Are you familiar with the Einzelfall-Map? Look it up, print it out and show it to people (I'd advise buying the printer out of town with cash money if possible). Works miracles from time to time.
>>
>unfriendly, cold, and unpolite?
we are not, we just find the "howdie friend how are you today =D" greetings superficial.
Good think is now, when we ask you about your day, we really do give a shit rather than following some form of narcissistic formality.

>And what is it with their tendence to mutilate their bodies?
These people grew up without their culture, and or hating it. They have no tribal pride to express so instead they adopt a shitty, more socially accepted form of it.

>people whose only purpose in life is work work work
Everything Germany has accomplished and built was because of this mentality.
Why are you here? oh for the social and economic infrastructure we built, you're welcome for that.
If you want a "Lets chill bruh =^)" environment, go to Spain or Greece, and let me know how it works out for you curry.
>>
>>74203078
>

Don't give me that shit of gods chosen people and master race. You are pathetic. I thought millions of you dying would have taught you a lesson that would lessen your arrogance.
Who are you talking to? You were part of Germany in that war as well, led by an Austrian leader. And Germany entered WW1 in a failed attempt to bail out your dumb asses.
>>
>>74203078
brutal.
>>
Could anyone check for mistakes ?

"Lieber herr Max Schreck
ich schreibe ihnen, weil ich sie sehr bewundere.
Ihr Name ist wirklich geeignet, um ihre Rolle als Nosferatu in "Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari" denn es war gruselig! Diese Rolle war wirklich wichtig in der Geschichte des Kinos, denn es war eine der ersten Horrorfilm Film ! Aber verstehe ich nicht, warum Sie weren't auch bekannt als ihr Charakter ? Niemand kennt sie, und doch weiß jeder, der Vampir namens Nosferatu.
Viele grüße von ich

-Anon"
>>
>>74203078
Ouch, won't deny any of that.

However if you really are a ethnic Austrian, and not some Serb, Curry, or Roach. Then that means you also fall in this category, we are cultural and genetic twins. Do I have to remind you that Austrians also fought in these wars?
>>
>>74206236
>geeignet, um ihre Rolle
You'll want to lose the comma and say "für" instead of "um". I also don't think Nosferatu was in Caligari, but I could be wrong.

>eine der ersten Horrorfilm Flim
Here "einer der ersten Horrorfilme" would suffice.

>Aber verstehe ich nicht
"Aber ich verstehe nicht, warum sie nicht auch so bekannt wie ihr Charakter wurden. Niemand kennt sie, und doch kennt jeder den Vampir Nosferatu"

A few glitches, but not too shabby overall.
>>
File: 1462727806077 (2).jpg (704 KB, 1920x2115) Image search: [Google]
1462727806077 (2).jpg
704 KB, 1920x2115
>>74206742
You just saved me thank you man
>>
>>74206236
Lieber Herr Max Schreck
ich schreibe ihnen, weil ich Sie sehr bewundere.
Sie waren wirklich geeignet für ihre Rolle als Nosferatu in "Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari", es war gruselig! Diese Rolle war wirklich wichtig in der Geschichte des Kinos, denn es war eine der ersten Horrorfilme ! Aber verstehe ich nicht, warum sie nur als Ihr Charakter bekannt waren? Niemand kennt sie, und doch kennt jeder, den Vampir namens Nosferatu.
Viele grüße von mir

Neger
>>
File: 1461159111102.jpg (62 KB, 598x450) Image search: [Google]
1461159111102.jpg
62 KB, 598x450
>>74196100
It's called superiority complex. Don't worry, I feel it too, everyday. You feel it too, don't you?
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Estonia-Germany.jpg (61 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Estonia-Germany.jpg
61 KB, 400x320
>>74196100
All the German hate is unbelievable. You're literally falling for the trap to divide Europeans.
>>
>>74207175
Estonia is nice. I really enjoyed my time on Saaremaa :3
>>
To the Germans in this thread, how is Baden, specifically Mannheim? My family came from there and I hope it hasn't fallen to cultural enrichment
>>
>>74206552
His people derive their arrogance from their supposed ability to hide behind us and then play the victim. Do not go for that shit and don't "admit" to his nonsense; if that war had truly killed all of our best and brightest, neither the Yanks nor the Soviets would ever have gotten to space. If anything, we as a nation spread a little further West. That does not cheapen the sacrifice or diminish the tragedy of our dead, but there is also no reason to insult the living among whom you count.

>>74206816
Happy to help.
>>
>>74198888
I thought you flemtards were a bit funny.
Bruges is nice as fuck btw
>>
>>74206552

Yes we did. It was a war we fought and lost together.

The only thing i'm trying to accomplish here is prevent krautposters from falling into the same cycle of WE WUZ KANGS that you often see repeated here.

History is for learning about the past, learning about your heritage, avoiding the mistakes of old and so on.

But you cannot dwell in the past.

Our countries are undergoing drastic, dire changes thanks to mainly ourselves. Having a trickle, a pint or a gallon of German blood inside of you doesn't prove much on its own.
>>
>>74207495
Hate to break it to you, but I hear some pretty horrible things about Mannheim enrichment-wise. Even assuming half of it is bullshit, the Baden area seems to be popular with migrants since a long time now.
>>
>>74207710
There, that's much better already. Lay off the "all your capable people were wiped the fuck out" trashtalk next time and we can actually talk.

10/10 post.
>>
>>74207175
>germans
>europeans
>>
>>74207532
I like your enthusiasm, but is in vain and pointless.

Roaches and shitskins and outbreeding us,
white men are marrying latinas and asians,
white women are marrying niggers and arabs.

The most blond haired and blue eyed people I know are the most left wing radicals, and don;t want children.

80%+ of young Germans are athiests.

Nobody speaks their local dialect.
I am the only person I know under 30 years old that still speaks Alemannish.

We are fucked. There will be a Nationalist upraising in the East, but we will be crushed eventually. The demographics have irrecoverably damaged for us bounce back.
>>
>>74197567
This has to be satire
>>
>>74207869

Thanks.

>Lay off the "all your capable people were wiped the fuck out" trashtalk next time and we can actually talk.

I suppose bitterness and cynicism does that to a person. Dark humor is partly how i cope with it all.
>>
>>74207495
Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria and Hessen are full of shitkins
>>
>>74208189
Boia chi molla
>>
>>74196100
they are so impolite yet they let millions of sandniggers take over their country...
>>
>>74207495
forget it. everything here is fulll with those fuckers.
>>
>>74207495
Mannheim ist full of shitskins.
>>
File: OL2.webm (3 MB, 782x720) Image search: [Google]
OL2.webm
3 MB, 782x720
>>74196100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuo8WK5U_YU

"That's what it is, it's the Holocaust!"
>>
>>74207495
Everywhere that is not Thüringen, is cucked.
>>
>>74197427
I'm a slav that comes from a long line of miserable slavs. Multiple suicides on both sides of the family. Thing is, if we're ready to party, we fucking party. We are all smiles because we are finally escaping from the misery...for a little while.
>>
>>74208189
>>74208334
Do you want to know the beautiful thing in all this? The majority of the bluepilled are that way because they're follower mentalities. Once the leading paradigm shifts, so will their attitudes. Now granted, it is easy to become disheartened in the face of where our nations now seem to be going; you don't undo a whopping fifty years of propaganda over night. But by simply denying the bitterness, by carrying on, we can win first small numbers, than ever greater ones.

Around the time that first million hit our borders I was on the verge of suicide. Around that time I found /pol/. I decided to simply not die before Germany was back in order and have since been pulling self-imposed neighborhood watch duty. I still have no delusions about my significance to the world at large. But I know that it will only be over once I'm defeated. The people I've managed to redpill and those I've managed to inspire to redpill others in turn prove me right. Defeatism, more than anything else - cynicism and bitterness - are our enemies. Pretty much Roosevelt's quote about fear itself being the only thing we have to fear.

Will shit get twisted? Definitely. Are chances slim? Of course. But when rationality says you can't win, you have to simply keep going. This is no sane world after all. So take heart and try the next damn thing. While you live, your country is not yet taken.

Meanwhile, we have gun sales and self-defense classes soaring, with AfD at some 20% and rising in many polls. It's simply not quite over yet, and so there's no point in surrendering before the war.
>>
>>74204687
Okay, that doesn't sound so bad.
>>
I feel bad for anybody who has to work with krauts in an office setting. We had a few come over here to collaborate on a project and they were complete assholes.

>Be loud, obnoxious fucks
>Be snobby as fuck
>Complain about everything
>Treat interns like shit instead of like friends/colleagues

This was only the white Germans though, the poo in loos with them were very nice people.
>>
>>74210621
>implying interns deserve to be treated like humans
>>
>>74210621
>This was only the white Germans though, the poo in loos with them were very nice people.

I flew threw Frankfurt Airport and had a similar experience. White Germans had poor English and were dicks, Dot Indian German was a nice guy who told me where I had to go.
>>
>>74209917

Amen.

Keep your head up, your heart pure, and your body fit.

As Hemingway said

>Man is not made for defeat. A man can be completely destroyed, but not defeated.

Nothing more to add. We know where this is going. We have lots to rectify and fix.

Kiplings poem ''Wrath of the awakened Saxon'' immediately springs to mind.
>>
>>74210798

Don't take it too personally, Nip. They probably fear the samurai.
>>
File: ohvey.png (718 KB, 741x529) Image search: [Google]
ohvey.png
718 KB, 741x529
>>74211120
Nah, these guys looked like actors who could play SS in a movie, not Jewey at all.
>>
>>74210997
Damn, that's a good quote. Nothing more to add either; let's get ready to teach those fuckers a thing or two about fighting Germans.
>>
>>74211263

They sensed that you could cut through them in mere seconds. It's their inferiority that made then nervous and unapproachable.
>>
File: LOLing06.gif (147 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LOLing06.gif
147 KB, 480x270
>>74211698
I'd flown there from the UK, what could I possibly cut them with?
>>
File: 1460898159837.png (112 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1460898159837.png
112 KB, 403x403
>>74211279
Bald.
>>
It looks like your from germany
>>
>>74212523
So will ich das hören. Guter Mann.
>>
>>74196820
Sorry bruh but potential isn't the right word for it. You're implying theres a hidden power level that you can use to wreck everybody... newsflash: there obviously is no such power level, twice humiliated and decimated the only true potential is what you are living now, this supposed work ethic is what you learned you should stick to. Your numbers were so reduced you havent really recovered, this is why refugees were brought in.. that is the consequence of your grandiose delusions.
>>
>>74212895
O go and bottle some more piss to sell as Budweiser. If you must know about humiliation, check out the casualty rates of those wars and think about how you fared just the same in "victory".

Our potential was just enough to fight half the world for seven long years the last time we tapped into it and this time we will very likely half that same half world for backup. Assuming that our power level is no greater than anyone else's, this should give hope more than anything.
>>
>>74213367
>*have that same half word
sage for correction
>>
>>74213419
*have that same half -world-
Dammit.
>>
>>74199748
I cannot stress enough how true this statement is
>>
File: 1427658560459.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1427658560459.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>74196100
Wie traurig
Flüchtling
>>
>unfriendly
>cold
>unpolite

What you mean is "honesty". You were obviously being a piece of shit and got called a piece of shit.
>>
>>74212895
>Your numbers were so reduced you havent really recovered
>75 Million in Greater Germany in 1939
>80 Million in Lesser Germany in 2016

>American education
>>
>>74196308

First post best post.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.