[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a family but my boyfriend doesn't...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20160516_161943.png (1 MB, 1373x983) Image search: [Google]
20160516_161943.png
1 MB, 1373x983
My boyfriend and I are both white and have been together for several years. We never really thought about kids much but with the news of declining birth rate among white women worldwide, I have decided that whether I want kids or not is far beyond me. I am great with children, and I know I would be a great mother, but he is still not convinced he wants children. How can I show him the importance to western civilization of white couples having children?
>>
>>74194890
maybe you should've addressed that towards the start of the relationship
>>
What's his main issue with it?
>>
>>74194890

depends on your ages

the "i need to reproduce" gene kicks in at different times for men/women
>>
>>74194890
Tell him you get to bang without condoms
>>
>>74194890
" We need a child to carry out our name, one that will care for us when we grow old, and one that will become good productive members of society like us. At the very least, one is mandatory in order for our bloodline to continue. "
>>
>>74194890
tits or gtfo
>>
>>74194890
Get married first you harlot.
>>
Well, I'm looking for founding a family far from France.
>>
>>74194890
People that are beating other people in children numbers are normally people who don't know any importance, they just popping out babies randomly.
Mexico, Africans, India, they don't care if their babies are fatherless or die, it just happens, like grass grows or rain falls.
>>
White people are overrated, desu. Got enough of them already.
>>
>>74194890
>How can I show him the importance to western civilization of white couples having children?

Redpill him.

If this does not work, just stop using the pill... get preggo this way.
>>
File: anglo.jpg.jpg (19 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg.jpg
19 KB, 650x366
>>74194890
If i check ur flag i doubt hes white so better dont reproduce

>anglo
>white
>>
Sharpie in pooper timestamp
>>
>>74194890

Nice try faggot.

Obvious male preaching to the choir.
>>
>>74194890

I want a family, but my gf doesn't.
wanna trade?
>>
>>74194890
>boyfriend
At a certain age, most guys switch from having a "all about me" attitude, to a person who wants to carry the people around them by their sheer hard work. I was all about the dual income no kids (dink) lifestyle, but my wife insisted that all she's ever wanted was to be a mom. I wanted to give my wife the life she wanted, as it was a selfless desire and I wanted her to be happy. At that point I could have chosen to be a selfish manlet, or man up and provide for my family. This meant switching gears, going to grad school to get a job where I could support the senpai myself, etc. After I got through the first 6 months with our first child, things got much better. I wanted more at that point. None of this would work if I didn't trust that my spouse would stick around for the next 30 years. I don't know you guys, but if you can't commit to marriage I don't think you should commit to kids. This may be old-fashioned, but I am in my late 20s now and it's worked for me.
>>
Dump him, you must reproduce.
>>
Start by stop trolling 4chan.
>>
call Tyrone over and reproduce
>>
>>74194890
I have the same problem, but with my girlfriend. I've wanted kids for several years now but she keeps shooting me down... I wonder if I have to dump her and find someone else.. shit sucks because she is pretty awesome compared to the other women I have met in my life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.