[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF was he trying to accomplish? Isn't Whole Foods the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
WTF was he trying to accomplish? Isn't Whole Foods the most granola-swilling left wing grocery chain to try and frame as being anti-gay in the first place? And he's a gay pastor, surely he didn't need to try and manufacture something to feel victimized.
>>
>>74194444
Money, sympathy, the spotlight. Typical nigger behavior.
>>
>>74194444
simple extortion.

good digits, lad
>>
Hate crimes are so rare in America they have to be faked.
>>
What was the follow up in that scooby doo faggotry mystery
>>
>>74194444
Nigger lottery, he thought that was his winning ticket.

Witnessed
>>
>Gay pastor with a partner
I cannot imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to allow this.
>>
>>74195923
He issued an apology and I think it was dropped.

Good luck to this fag getting a job outside Wal-Mart though.
>>
>>74195923
he droppedhis lawsuit againstthe store and apologized. no word as of yet on the store dropping their counter suit.
>>
File: atwUAtA[1].jpg (144 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
atwUAtA[1].jpg
144 KB, 531x702
>>74194444
Pic related
>>
>>74195991
Implying blacks have a sense of morality
>>
>>74195923
Since Google is so hard to figure out, I posted your favorite news website.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/16/texas-pastor-who-accused-whole-foods-gay-slur-on-cake-drops-suit-apologizes.html

Actually it's the most recent story in the news.
>>
File: 1459308284615.png (584 KB, 843x676) Image search: [Google]
1459308284615.png
584 KB, 843x676
>>74194444
>lying is ok if it gets you free shit
>>
I could have gotten away with this. just get the right labels and a laser jet, and put the stickers in the right place for christ's sake. you have to put some effort into your scam.
>>
>>74194444
Money; he's being sued for student loan nonpayment (nice 4 fours)
>>
>>74195898
>black on white hate crimes
>rare

Whites are targets for the animals because they cannot commit hate crimes
>>
>>74194444

http://youtu.be/_rYPp4ofXAs

The founder/CEO is a known libertarian... albeit the libertarian equivalent of a "compassionate conservative".
>>
>>74196129
Bro... niggers are retarded.
>>
>>74194444

Nigger pastors are the biggest swindlers only bested by the jews. Back in the 80s-90s, they torched their own churches and disguised them as KKK hate crimes to get dem sweet insurance monies. And let's not talk about the heavyweights like Martin Lootin Coon, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc.
>>
>>74196007
link?
>>
>>74196102
>implying msm takes time to do follow ups on events when not debating ate chairs sexist??
>>
>>74196634
*are
>>
>>74194444
He's pretty based for a nigger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.