[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasnt he supposed to legalise the herb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1477x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1477x1600
Wasnt he supposed to legalise the herb?
>>
>>74194434
His master, the UN, said no no
>>
he was going to but decided against it. it's not the same unless its illegal and Weedman knows it
>>
He's retarded, probably didn't know he can't just change the laws as he sees fit.
>>
J-just legalize it, maaaaan
>>
He announced on 4/20 that it's going to be passed next year.
It's already practically legal desu. Arrests don't happen unless you're caught driving while high or act like a douche with cops
>>
>>74194434
Not immediately, they're in the process of drafting the legislation. It will be legal next spring. It's pretty much already legal though.

Why are there so many Trudeau threads every day? He's second only to Trump in how much people love him I guess...

>>74194486
fake

>>74194508
wrong

>>74194537
True. The PM is mostly a figurehead, he doesn't really have much power.
>>
>>74194434
I don't get why you guys focus on one minor thing in his campaign that he is working on.
He had a rich campaign with a great platform that is already stabilizing Canada after 10 disastrous years of Harper conservatism. Marijuana legalization, although a respectable goal, is not a priority like, jobs, civil rights and equality are.
>inb4 DUDE
>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>74194939
No gold lmao
>>
>>74194864
>Fake.

The UN said no, and le weedman listened like the good Lil cuck he is
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>74195022
That happened a long time ago. Trudeau just sold off the left overs.
Doesn't matter though, Trudeau's got all the right friends.
With the jews, you win!
>>
>>74194864
So what's the deal with this handsome piece of hunk?
Who are his handlers? Was/is he a mkutlra toyboy?
>>
>>74194864
>fake

Yeah, like Obama's unemployment numbers
>>
File: 1445949149322.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1445949149322.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>74194486
>>74195028
>>
File: UwGaFan.png (409 KB, 610x660) Image search: [Google]
UwGaFan.png
409 KB, 610x660
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.