[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in 2003 as this man. How do you save Iraq?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: saddamhussein.jpg (47 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
saddamhussein.jpg
47 KB, 890x668
You wake up in 2003 as this man.
How do you save Iraq?
>>
>>74194303
Switch back to USD for oil sales RIGHT NOW.
Send an apology letter to the CIA.
>>
>>74194303
Go to syria to become a future rapefugee
>>
>>74194555

Great answer.

They wanted Saddam gone for many reasons, but him switching away from USD for oil sales was THE ultimate final straw. That's when they decided he would be removed.
>>
>>74194303
Convert to Judaism
>>
Build a time machine, go back to 1999, let UN inspectors in.
>>
Buy weapons of mass destruction because I didn't have any and then turn them over to the Americans like a good goy.
>>
Bow to the petrodollar. WTF was I thinking with that Euro shit?
>>
get the WMDs right now, muricans never attack the countries with them.
>>
Was the Iraq War justified?
>>
Go back in time and shoot myself before i start Gulf War 1
>>
>>74194303
Commit suicide
>>
Saddam was put in power on purpose only to be used as a sacrificial goat later on to destabilize the middle east
>>
File: feel.jpg (14 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
14 KB, 400x449
>tfw the Chilcott Enquiry comes out a few weeks after Brexit

Shit's going to be crazy
>>
>>74194303
either team up with russia or china or continue being cucked by us
>>
File: muh oil.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
muh oil.png
74 KB, 1162x850
>>74198147

Absolutely.

Despite the pesky little problems the country is experiencing, Iraq is breaking record after record in oil production, reaching an all time high of 4.55 million barrels per day in March.

This is more than DOUBLE the average production under Saddam!

Unfortunately the country remains dismally underexplored geologically, and the CEO of the largest privately owned oil company in the Middle East believes that their true oil reserves may be on par with Saudi Arabia's.

Their marginal production cost is the 2nd lowest in the world (only beaten by KSA) and someday their total production may be double what it is currently.

It's such a tragedy that they remain so far below their true potential, but their progress over the last 13 years is inspiring.

Saddam really was a fucking awful steward of the country's natural resources.

Such large reserves of critical strategic resources are FAR too important to the global economy to be entrusted to the management of an upjumped Iraqi peasant.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.