[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck are you searious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
How does a pack of poor urban youths have anything to do with natives?
>>
conquering land belonging to out-group savages =/= stealing shit from ingroup landowners
>>
File: rich_snobs.jpg (66 KB, 547x413) Image search: [Google]
rich_snobs.jpg
66 KB, 547x413
>>74194276
>>
>>74194446

pls esplain.
>>
>>74194446
>conquering land belonging to out-group savages =/= stealing shit from ingroup landowners

how is it different, theodore?
>>
>>74194276
>Well we'll fight you for it
Alright, let's do this then, it's clear that niggers actually want to repeat history and have white people once again take all their shit.

Are they retarded?
>>
>we'll fight you for it

Good, you're either retarded hoodrats or stuck up hipsters - I can promise you I'm better in a firefight
>>
>>74194276
>we'll fight you for it
>gets shot because castle law
>>
>>74194276
>we'll fight you for it
>grab gun and force them off the property or contact police to do it for you
Why doe Anarchists never think that they have consequences to their own actions?
>>
>>74195110

>beating someone up to steal their shit is ok because people did it hundred of years ago

you sound like a niggly bear
>>
File: nat_decent_teeth.jpg (71 KB, 914x615) Image search: [Google]
nat_decent_teeth.jpg
71 KB, 914x615
so basically this thread == might means right.

fine. at least we admit that we are all savages, and no better than niggers. we are more capable, but no better.

fine. enjoy your savage existence.
>>
>>74194276
>we'll fight you for it

they are more than welcome to, however i live in an area that has invented property rights so the constabulary will arrive and kill you for me

haha just kidding have some buckshot
>>
>>74194276
All I am seeing is might makes right. Which I agree with.
>>
>>74195498
>so basically this thread == might means right.
there has never been a time where might does not equal right

feel free to prove me wrong
>>
>>74195461

Cuckery like yours is why your country will fall to the third world before the rest of us
>>
>>74195761

i'm polish you fucking gook, get your Trudeau in check before you attack others.
>>
>>74195712
>feel free to prove me wrong

i can't.

we're all animals. blacks, whites, whatever.

our weapons and strategy might be superior.

but we are all animals.
>>
>>74194276
>where'd you get that land
>I bought it off some indians for some shiny beads
>w-well, we changed our minds, we want it back now!

Indian-giving is a legitimate mindset now among liberals it seems
>>
>>74195859
Don't worry, he's a leaf. He attacked you so technically you won.
>>
>>74195498
Yes. Might always makes right.

There's never been a time when it hasn't, dumbass.
>>
>>74195258
/k/ detected
If you dont have claymores and clakers at the ready i would be extremely disappointed
>>
Should've posted:

"Nice, I hope you don't mind, but I've shared your address on craiglist encouraging people to come give you a visit, #FUCKPropertyRights"
>>
>>74195235
This. If those were the rules for one week, the entire nigger problem could be rectified. Whitey is really good at killing shit.
>>
>>74195859

I don't support any of trudeau's faggotry, I guess North America is just lucky it has a giant mass of water between us and the shits.

You're shit out of luck.

on topic, might always means right, even now might means right, the only way you can call something your own is by defending it physically as your own, if you can't it will be taken from you.

we just happen to pay taxes and live in society to have others protect our shit for us.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.