[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Andrew Anglin and his website The Daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1200x1600
What does /pol/ think of Andrew Anglin and his website The Daily Stormer?

Redpilled or not?
>>
FUCKING MANLET!

If you're a male who's under 5'10 you're untermensch and you should be gassed
>>
>>74192951
The dude's a fucking joke, probably a jew-paid shill.
>>
>>74194325
honestly this im a manlet but im spic, so its not even that bad we are short, but i really feel bad for white manlets, LMAO oh god and especially ugly white manlets that are balkding oh god. ):
>>
>>74192951
bretty cool dude

a bit of a good at times but his heart is in the right place
>>
>>74192951
>posing outside the wedding cake
>>
>>74194538

I'm a spic and I'm not a manlet.
>>
He was cool before he came to this cancerous place, The Daily Stormer is a joke.
>>
>>74192951
He is an idiot. All storm fags are. I want a racially homogeneous America as much of the next guy but their rhetoric does nothing but turn people away.
You have to ease people into the redpill. Their conditioning is strong and they will run away if you just jump into the jewish propaganda machine.
>>
File: 1455640356877.jpg (22 KB, 383x455) Image search: [Google]
1455640356877.jpg
22 KB, 383x455
>cargo shorts
>>
>>74194953
Many of them are Jews, I've noticed.
All you have to do is look at them and examine their features; I am POSITIVE that Anglin is a Jew.
>>
I literally can't take someone who's wearing cargo shorts seriously.
>>
>>74192951
Did he buy a selfie stick from a gypsy there?
>>
>>74192951
mexico doesnt look so bad after all
>>
he doesnt even care about the cause
he's just cashing in
>>
>>74192951
I thought he was already dead?
>>
>>74196792

Is there really that much of a incentive, though? Scraping pennies from d'nations?
>>
>>74194325
THIS
>>74194538
You're a shitskin spic then
>>
File: reddit shills 3.png (55 KB, 627x438) Image search: [Google]
reddit shills 3.png
55 KB, 627x438
>>74194953

Except he is not trying to appeal to the average "normie" you fucking retard.
>>
>>74197367
The Greek guy's shirt is off angle
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.