[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ran.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
ran.gif
2 MB, 360x202
We weren't ready for him .
He garnered bipartisan support , he would have changed the system from within .

>No more shekels for foreign governments
>No more Americans fighting other nations wars and dying for the Jews
>No more NSA fuckery , he actually cared about the whole constitution instead of circle jerking around the 1st and 2nd amendment
>No more federal laws overwriting state laws
>One of the / if not THE most favorable republican with minorities and women
>He would have actually had a chance against Hillary

Explain to me why he wasn't the best choice for the republican nomination
>>
He was but he would have been cucked out of the nomination by rat man Cruz. We dodged a bullet with Trump sweeping the race.
>>
RIP in peace homie
t. Guy who shook Rand's hand
>>
>>74191523

I'm jealous
>>
>>74191398

his numbers looked so good going into the race , what exactly made people switch their support to the rat man ?
>>
>>74191588
He seemed really chill desu
>>
>>74191302
>More photos with Al Sharpton and more cucking
>More constitutional autism
>>
Rand is unelectable outside his backassward Kentucky district. If you think he could win against anyone, nationally, you are more retarded than the kid who just made my lunch
>>
>>74191747

Paris

Rand sounds all great until you realize he wants to gut the military and leave everyone out to dry
>>
SHORT
>>
>>74191523
How was his shake?
>>
>>74192318

>constitutional autism

how is trying to defend the constitution autistic ? defending the constitution means protecting peoples rights and freedoms .
I agree he could have done more to explain why exactly these rights are valuable and how the constitution protects us from central planning of social and economic issues , but he didn't seem autistic about it to me .
>>
>>74192438

Why would a potential US president be responsible for the security of France ?
There is no reason to believe that our current military spending doesn't adequately protect us from attacks .
Remember that every other candidate wants to increase military spending , money that could have been rationally spent by individuals in the private sector .
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.