[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LISTEN UP RIGHT WING EMO FAGGOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: 1463427120001[1].jpg (26 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
1463427120001[1].jpg
26 KB, 368x575
Right wing political ideology (of any kind) has no foundation except in muh feels.

The end goals you have in mind are always supported solely by muh feels, because of course they are values. Seriously, learn about the is-ought gap you festering pus sacks. How appropriate the methods and policies are for achieving your goals is not relevant because your goals are only determined by muh feels and so you aren't more logical than the left.

As well as that, you don't even have a specific action plan for how you as an individual are going to get society to adopt your policies. All that you do is complain on the internet and hope that some politician magically changes your life. Praying and voting are very similar. If the election comes down to exactly one vote then your vote counts, okay, but other than that it's a total waste of time and you are a total fucking idiot if you haven't realised that yet. Your values are worthless. Your vote is worthless. Your feels are worthless. Your opinion is worthless. What you say is ignored by everyone else and even when your candidate wins they have to compromise a great deal and can't do what you want them to do.

WAAAH WAAH IMMIGRANTS

WAAAH WAAAH TAXES

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ISLAM

WWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA MUH FEEEEELS
>>
MAGA
>>
>this is shitposting

British bantz continue their decline as more muslims are imported.

Australia will continue to pick up the slack as usual
>>
>>74190863
Exactly. You proved my point dumbarse.

If you stupid Yanks think Dodgy Donald is going to fix things, just consider what Britain is like today just 25 years after Thatcher was the Prime Minister. Islam central.

lmao his work will be undone within a decade (assuming he manages to even win)
>>
>>74190677
BREXIT faggot
>>
Oh wow.

It's babbys first realization that democracy is vacuous.

Good luck that most of us don't support it.
>>
Why do you care about logic so much?
>>
>>74190925
Oh god, it's painful to watch
>>74190863
You were right America. This britposter needs to be put down. Letting it keep on going is cruel
>>
File: 1458708120904.jpg (1 MB, 1144x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458708120904.jpg
1 MB, 1144x1800
>>74190925
>(assuming he manages to even win)
>>
File: liberation.jpg (204 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
liberation.jpg
204 KB, 767x750
>>74190677
Only good leftists were Stalin and Brezhnev.
>>
>>74190677

Someone is a lil salty over the rise of nationalism world wide.

I think you should stop shitposting and start digging yourself a hole to hide in.
>>
>>74192952
no I don't care I everyone is a nationalist or whatever. Support whatever you want. This response is not an answer to my criticisms.

>>74192669
If you say so. I am not a leftist so I don't care.

>>74192630
Oh, do you know the future? I don't care whether he wins or not. My point still stands. Thatcher won and was in power for over a decade, and now we are further from the free market system that she supported than ever.
>>
>>74193378
>I'm not left
>I'm not right
>I'm so deep and mysterious
How is university?
>>
File: Welcome+to+the+GOP[1].jpg (42 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
Welcome+to+the+GOP[1].jpg
42 KB, 360x400
>>74190677
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c
>>
You're right but it's not right wing that's the problem. It's democracy in general.
>>
>>74190677
So if a liberal says I am left wing and british. I do not want middle eastern migrants to come to this country because the vast majority of them hold far right ideologies and have a cultural and deep seeded hatred of jews.

How would you reply?
>>
File: anglo 4.jpg (400 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
anglo 4.jpg
400 KB, 1200x630
>>74190677
ANGLO BLOOD
>>
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1024x1024
>>74190925

> lmao his work will be undone in a decade

Even if that were true, it's strange that OP sounds happy, possibly even excited that such a thing would happen

I smell a jew bong
>>
>>74190677
Not an argument
>>
File: homer-2.png (44 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
homer-2.png
44 KB, 220x250
>>74190677
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account for creativity
>>
Jesus, UK. Slow down. This is Canada tier.
>>
>>74194478
>>74194478
I guess he has abandoned his post. Anyway he sounds like a nihilist so he did not come here to participate in an argument he just came here to indulge in his own feelings of self righteousness.

They always think they are above those who see a point in anything.
>>
>>74190677
>>74190925
>>74193378

You're a fucking child, is what.

The fact you're making Brits like myself look bad so willingly on Pol indicates that you're either a globalist shill who doesn't care for nations and heritage, or you're a fucking ethnic, or you're just a stupid kid.

Please, go and fuck yourself, because the knock on effect of Trump's victory will be an influence, and a domino effect on the entire western world.

Use your brain.
>>
>>74190677
>says the tanned cockney
>>
>>74195032
I'm betting OP is a Paki from Rotherham. Off with his head! Kill the Saracen
>>
>>74190677
>Implying the left is any different.

Also, study islam. That shit is bad news. And i mean actually study it, dont just look up like 2 articles that say its peaceful and 2 that say it isnt.
Read the koran, the sunnah, and the haddith. Learn why islam self declares that it is incompatible with western civilization. Learn why the "peaceful" verses in their text are considered obsolete and are disregarded in their entirety.

It isnt just people being ignorant when they say islam cant exist in western society. Islam literally says that any laws other than shariah are considered illegitimate.

Other than that though, the far right IS very shortsighted and religion centric
>>
>>74195191
Don't even call them a cockney. That is an outright insult.

There's more cockneys in Essex than there are in fucking London, now.

>My dad left london, after his neighbourhood got overrun by niggers.

>My friend's dad AND mum left london, after their neighborhood was overrun by mudslimes.

>we mentioned how we came to live in the town we did, and we both mentioned the same reason.

>I was only young, and those were the starting foundations to my eventual red-pilling.

Feels bad, man.

>what feels worse is that my nan was too stubborn to leave london, got ill, and then caught a fucking disease in those muslim run shithole NHS hospitals and she died from it when she could have survived.

I've many reasons for this hate.
>>
>>74190925
Jesus what happened to you? Not even a little wittiness
>>
>>74190677
WAAAAAAH INEQUALITY
>>
File: implying.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>74190677
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 720x478
OP is Sadiq Khan.
>>
>>74190677
The reason people like Trump are so popular is because he's willing to outwardly talk about issues when everyone else is busy sugarcoating shit with too much political correctness these days instead of straight up telling people "shit's fucked"

I think a better example of that is Farage. Trump can articulate things in a personal way that resonates with people, but Nigel is far better at articulating facts and the reality of every situation in a way that actually makes sense than anyone else. It's too bad the cucks in this country label UKIP as racist just because it goes against their personal perception of the utopia multi-cultural meme.
>>
>>74196420
Don't forget it goes against their regular media brainwashing.
>>
>>74196581
That's what I mean. People have surrendered reason to the zionist liberal media agenda. I've been able to convince my friends and family to vote leave but I know the odds are stacked against us.
>>
>>74196684
Unless the results are rigged, as well.

It'll be one or the other, especially with all the clueless shitskins who'll vote to stay in, because they hear "benefits" and vote for it.
>>
>>74190677

t. Muhammad.
>>
>>74196882
Nah. It's highly anecdotal but most of the self-proclaimed 'mainstream' Muslims I know are voting leave. They don't trust this government, why should they trust the one in Brussels? This isn't in the interest of anybody.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.