[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW's are targeting children. How do we stop them?? htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
SJW's are targeting children. How do we stop them?? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiWgx4sHGg
>>
>>74190658
>Chescaleigh
Is that a real name?
>>
>>74190658
Sometimes you're not even a human fucking being.
>>
why is she speaking like a mong, jesus christ
>LIKE UHH LIKE ANYWAYS LIKE SO LIKE UMM LIKE JUST LIKE
>>
So I actually really like the way this clip was drawn, but can't get over how poorly the spoken parts were delivered. All those "like"s and then that rambling pace.
>>
So the races are different?
>>
>>74190658
daily reminder kat black is a man
>>
WE WUZ SNAILS AND SHEIT
>>
>>74190658
Why can't the snail just find her own way and meet up with the caterpillar later

Also why doesn't she just climb over the fence I'm pretty sure snails can climb up walls

This isn't an issue of lacking solidarity it's an issue of not engaging in basic problem solving
>>
>>74190658
>hook up with the super cute lady bug?

This is for children?
>>
>>74190658
Two things annoy me about this:

1. The Caterpillar's voice is an implied "white male" voice. This is obviously done on purpose to engender negative feelings towards white men.

2. Liberals like this actually believe that all they want to do help everyone, when in reality they are simply just shoving their ideology down everyone's throat with no regard for human life. Any amount of legitimate criticism is met with extremely hostile outbursts. The opinions of young men, especially young white men, are simply discarded out of hand. They really buy in to the idea they are building a Utopia, when they are, in fact, creating a Dystopia of all the things they supposedly hate.
>>
>>74190658
I think you misunderstood, this is for SJW too.
It's a common mistake to think it's made for children, they have the same mindset
>>
I like how the whole thing is just one gigantic strawman, god forbid they actually provide a counter-argument to legitimate criticism.
>>
>>74190658

Whites have privilege (that their ancestors have earned for their descendent through blood, sweat, and toil). Only a cuck would give that up for a fucking nigger (who thinks the only reason his race were niggers for the entirety of their existence is because "DA WYTE MAN KEEPIN EM DOWN")

Do not fall for it, it's brainwashing you to kill yourselves
>>
Also what the fuck is this whorish dance

https://youtu.be/hRiWgx4sHGg?t=2m54s
>>
File: degeneracy.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
WAKE ME UP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.