[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most influencial SJW in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Who's the most influencial SJW in your country right now?

France : it's probably Cyril Hanouna. Most famous show hoster amongst young people. He's a filthy sephardic jew promoting interracial sex, homosexuality and all kind of degenerate values.
>>
>>74187682
Our Prime Minister Mr. Weedman.
>>
File: MORANDINI.jpg (33 KB, 645x320) Image search: [Google]
MORANDINI.jpg
33 KB, 645x320
>>74187682
Hey OP, who would you want to kill if you had to choose between Hanouna and Morandini ?
>>
>>74187682
There's alot

Lukas Graham, fat hippie skater fuck preaching his SJW-views to all his fans

Zenia Stampe, a left wing politician who takes every opportunity to spit at the native Danes and while sucking up for immigrants

Pelle Dragsted, former violent left winger protester turned politician. For some reason it is completely okay that he spent his entire youth throwing bricks at innocent people and beating the shit out of those who disagreed with his communist views
>>
File: renzi-mha.jpg (57 KB, 673x350) Image search: [Google]
renzi-mha.jpg
57 KB, 673x350
>>74187682
all the fucking government
>>
>>74187682
George Soros
>>
File: puppetmaster1.gif (79 KB, 480x723) Image search: [Google]
puppetmaster1.gif
79 KB, 480x723
I think the real SJW's is some Jew sitting behind the scene controlling all his puppets in the media and universities.

I'm not sure that we really have all that many public SJW's. The ones we do have, like Zenia Stampe and Rasmus Brygger, are usually just a joke.
But the ones who control the state television, education system, etc. are the real SJW's. They are incredibly powerful.
>>
>>74187682
Unfortunately....
>>
>>74188961
Fortunately Danish media conglomerates are largely jew-free (unlike Sweden). Compared to other European countries most of our media actually bring articles describing the crimes of rapefugees.

Asger Aamund og indvandrerne and Moskeerne bag sloret are two examples of the main TV-channels bringing documentaries shining light upon the shenanigans of muslims in our country...

And yeah, Zenia and Rasmus are both jokes but they still got a solid following
>>
File: owenjones.jpg (23 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
owenjones.jpg
23 KB, 620x372
>
>>
>>74187682
and one of the most famous anti muslim/immigrants figures in France is a sphardic jew . feels good to be a jew : we control both the right and left
>>
He's on top on my "France's ennemy list".
-spits en France/french history
-makes fun of French, learns arabic in front of millions young peoples
-promote nigs, jews and arabs

Just had an argument with my catholic grand mother on the kike nepotism on TV and the multiculturalism promotion.

>meeh you're obsessed grand son.
>>
>>74189403
Perhaps it is just the journalists, then. I think a study showed that the vast majority of students at journalist schools in Denmark are far-left on the political spectrum.

That being said, we do have it very good in Denmark.
>>
>>74189629

Laugh as you want. Everything comes back.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 650x366
perhaps this shitskin cunt
>>
>>74187682
In germany probably Joko, Klaas and Till Schweiger.
>>
Literally ALL the french youtubers
And they are really influencial
>>
The daily show?
>>
Bill Maher
>>
>>74189767
oh you are gonna gas us using the stink from your basements ?
>>
>>74189786
God I despise this quisling.

Even when accepting his Golden Logie he has the gall to call Aussies to be more tolerant and understanding of the terror attacks his religions adherents are 300% more likely to commit.

I hate Americas SJW's more however, more of them and more influential. John Oliver is actually disgusting to look at.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.