[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angelina Jolie Blasts Europeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (139 KB, 726x761) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
139 KB, 726x761
Angelina Jolie has spent the day in London shilling for Europe to let in all the illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East.
She was joined by the UN's special envoy for illegal immigrants who called on Europe to take in most of the illegal immigrants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3592880/Angelina-Jolie-blasts-EU-race-bottom-response-refugee-crisis-sends-message-British-voters-reject-Brexit-gives-BBC-lecture.html#comments

Jolie is friends with the Tory government.

Both Out campaigners and In campaigners broadly want the UK to take in more illegal immigrants, despite large public opposition according to public polls.
This once again proves what we all should already know: The Western European establishment, who have as their main goal the reduction of Europeans to a minority within Europe, are ENTIRELY entrenched in the ruling throne. There is no removing them. Celebrities, ruling parties, the media, international supragovernmental organisations, big businesses, ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WANT EUROPEANS TO BE A MINORITY IN EUROPE.

Ain't globalism grand?
>>
the bigger question is if /pol/ would get organized in actively doing something against all that. just anything, you know? we are still stuck in the "awareness of the problem" stage and there are no actions. I assume it's because nobody wants to get fucked in the ass and be jailed by their own government. this is probably why everybody decides not oppose anything that happens. but it sucks because everybody is sabotaging themselves on top of the government puppets as well.
>>
>>74186826

What does her mansion look like,

Hasn't she had her ovaries cut out?
>>
>>74186826
>Clueless Americans lecturing you on how to run your shit
>Fighting to have a say in your government
Who would have thought the roles would be reversed so completely and so soon?
>>
>>74186826
>Americans refuse to allow Britain to declare independence
How ironic
>>
Really hope this bitch gets cancer.
>>
>>74186826
has she taken a trip around London without a serious guard detail
>>
>>74186826

>criticises isolationism

no one gives a shit. These ppl would criticize injuns for not giving up their lands willingly to the Spanish and the Anglos.

You have no moral ground to tell native people to accept people they don't want.

#OurCountryOurChoice
#NotYourCountry
>>
>>74187409
They aren't americans. They are "global citizens". They don't care about america and would destroy it if they could.
>>
>>74186826
>criticizes race to the bottom

>Angelina Jolie has spent the day in London shilling for Europe to let in all the illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East.

what are you doing
>>
Angelina "my refugee's son" Jolie
>>
A FUCKING ACTRESS
>>
>>74187262
Why is that relevant? Don't be sexist.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (73 KB, 752x509) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
73 KB, 752x509
Meanwhile James Woods is tweeting this.

Should he be Trumps VP?
Remember that 170 IQ.
>>
>>74186826
Why does Hollywood think they have any say in politics? Go back to doing movies and leave us be with your white savior complex.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
She's an actress

Why does her opinion matter, what the fuck is wrong with people, why the fuck are they giving her a fucking platform.

I'm a tad bit heated gents
>>
This is called:

COLONIALISM KARMA
>>
>>74188419
An actress with like fifty adopted niggers.

Her opinion is worth less than nothing.
>>
>>74186826

They will outbreed us. They will marry and have children in greater numbers.

They will outvote us. They will vote for causes they believe in.

They will not show us the mercy and kindness we have shown them. They don't believe in it.

To submit to Islam is to allow your culture to die in the name of barbarism. Angelina Jolie is a dumb pig cunt, who would rather look "tolerant" than do anything to defend modern liberal liberty, freedom, our very fucking lifestyle.

Or she's just fucking stupid. Either way, fuck her.
>>
File: 1382392872094.png (260 KB, 874x892) Image search: [Google]
1382392872094.png
260 KB, 874x892
>listening to angelina jolie talk about anything ever
>>
>This person is important and her opinion matters.
>>
>>74186826

POST TITS OR GTFO. THAT MEANS GTFO
>>
>>74188419
>why the fuck are they giving her a fucking platform.

remember when Emma Watson gave a speech about feminism and all the dumb nigger fucks cared about it?
>>
She can start taking them in Hollywood instead of coming here and telling us we have to take in more migrants.

This country is ready to burst. We have 410 people per sq kilometre, Germany has just 230, and France is 120. So no way are we not taking our fair share when we're overburdened and have a health, housing and education system creaking under the strain.

It's easy for people with more money than most of us will ever see, loving in their castles and telling us to stop being selfish etc. They aren't the ones who can't get their kid in a local school and can't get a doctors appointment within a fortnight.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>74189763
>You fucking goy your ancestors were TERRIBLE take in trash.
>>
Godamn i hate liberal celebrities so much.

They criticize everyone for not taking immigrants while taking in none themselves.

Hang her.Or throw her in a refugee camp.
>>
>>74189763
the EU idiots just don't have more than one number. I have often encountered people that say "wahh britain only took 20,000" or something. They disregard all the indians, pakis already there and the overpopulation.

At least you can escape the shithole paris in france. because that's also dense as fuck
>>
>>74187262
>no ovaries
>no tits
>she
>>
this bitch is trying to talk about morals when she fucked her own brother.
>>
>>74186826
It's always the people least affected by it, that shill for these destructive ideas
>>
>>74188760
she's a woman. what do you expect from one who either has no awareness or is actively sabotaging the world because she knows she'll get to retire to some private island with other rich people, with no niggers, arabs or other "subhumans" allowed?

now that the world has been nearly stripped off its valuable, easy to access resources, it will devolve into daily violence, rioting and deaths.

it will be getting worse and worse, with the very planet subtly but increasingly severely telling humanity to get the fuck off of it and stop reincarnating into apes to bring chaos and destruction, but retards will still keep on doing it, thinking "it'll get better this time! i'll make it this time! this time the result will be different! i want to enjoy a body again!" and running headfirst into suffering of living like the insane souls they are.

we are.

welcome to the asylum. population: all of humanity.
>>
>>74190014
She has adopted nomwhite children
>>
That doofus can just go and adopt them all.
>>
File: 1450103139149.jpg (198 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
1450103139149.jpg
198 KB, 960x659
>>74186826

Fuck this bitch. Jews will use all of the actors/actresses they got in their pockets to stop brexit and any other similar plans.
>>
>>74188175
It's Detroit circa 1970

run white people, run while you can
we showed you what happens
if you wont push back, then move your ass FAST
>>
>>74186826
>race to the bottom
Funny enough, that's exactly what migrants do when they try to cross the Mediterranean.
>>
File: sdfgsdf.jpg (21 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsdf.jpg
21 KB, 410x600
>>74186826

Yes fuck hypocrite George Clooney also, the gobshite that he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8jOoL0LoE
>>
>>74186826

May actually be helpful. to Brexit. All the women I know hate her for stealing another girl's man (and also because she's prettier than them, but they won't admit that.)
>>
File: 1463429592582-1708979548.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463429592582-1708979548.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Fuck this bitch. Fuck globalise and fuck shills.

Get this bitch to debate Farage on the topic or something. Shills like this need to be blown the fuck back to stone henge!
>>
>>74186826
>Blasts Europeans

She only talked about "EU leaders".
>>
>>74192281
I'll give this post 3.5 heh's.

You're on the right way but there is still room for improvement.
>>
File: 1460383988548.gif (3 MB, 484x337) Image search: [Google]
1460383988548.gif
3 MB, 484x337
>>74186826
I'm tired of fucking actors, thinking they are intellectually relevant, at all.

It's bad enough, having to endure career politicians, who are at least dedicated actors.

If she's so bothered, perhaps she can adopt the migrants herself.
>>
>>74186826
I really fucking hate how everybody thinks Europe should be like the US
>>
>>74187889
A b grade actress at that. She is seriously fucked in the head. She used to make out with her brother and carry a vial of billy bob thortons blood around her neck back when they were married
>>
>>74193954
She's a shitty fucking actor. What does she know about anything besides showing her snatch for cash? I really hate when actors think they know politics. I totally agree with you.
>>
>>74194673
Doesn't surprise me at this point. This past year, with the migrant 'crisis', Trump running and the EU referendum, I have seen every low blow I thought possible.

Sure, everyone enjoys the circus, just not when they are thrown into the cage with a lion, then told to like it.
>>
>>74195115
Yeah, everyone just likes to be upset at something. I'm a Hispanic, legal though, but at an unbiased view I totally agree with kicking out illegals in the U.S. Biased view makes me feel for the illegals that I know. However, if I was also an illegal I would understand myself going back to Mexico. I don't see a problem with Trump, I like that he's basically telling the sjws to fuck off.
>>
>>74193574
Orban's policy of not accepting a single refugee is popular with his people. I wonder if she dislikes Orban.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.