[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France beats the United-Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: English scum R.E.K.T.jpg (65 KB, 680x593) Image search: [Google]
English scum R.E.K.T.jpg
65 KB, 680x593
In advance, sorry for my english skill. I have never really learnt it, thus I understand some of you fellows wont be entirely satisfied.

I was listening a famous composition, "Le cygne - Le Carnaval des animaux"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSmxBNFnvkM
from Camille Saint-Saëns when all of a sudden I realised something eminent.

France is a better nation than England de facto. Not really difficult, I'll agree with my german neighbours. But more important : France is better than the entire Comonwealth, hence the most relevant part of it : the United Kingdom. What a nice piece of a Kingdom we have here, since the very beginning through the apogee of Roman Empire and the creation of so called Londinium. Filled with germano - celts aryans, this island was promised to a great futur and here we are. Hundreds of celebrities : science, engineering, humankind's avancement, lingua franca (I know you like it, tea-lovers), litterature, Europe modeling, Union States of America very founders AND WE GO ON !

Newton ! Maxwell, Darwin, Joule, Watt, Faraday, Crick, Shakespeare, Tolkien ... what a panel. You clearly have something to be proud of. You have my admiration in fact. How many times has you been so close, falling off the cliff ?

Louis XIV, Napoléon, Hitler, they tried. They failed. Some will imply the jewish money, which is probably true, others will imply your perfidious capabilities to breath just outside the garbages and fly all over the mess, or sail on it toward the world from your lonely island. But at the end, we can say indubitably that you are impressive.

But.

Shall I remember you some biological basis. Individuals, groups, families, peoples, clans or whatsoever are struggling for their interests. On a large scale, we have on our hands the very last holisitc state : the countries or nations such as Kingdoms, republics etc.
>>
>>74185825

My point is that France had been the real conter part of the United Kingdom. France was indeed the biggest european leader for a long time since the fall of Rome, considering the fact that the Holly Roman Empire was a mess (finally resolved by the french strength). So France dominated the continent when you were dancing on your island, until France wanted more than just the continent. France successfully invaded your island, thanks to franco - nordic bastards and urged the English crown the french maner of life. At last but not least, your national motto will forever be french.

Here began the real contest.

One hundred year war, new world wars, Napoleonic wars laters...

We had Louisiana and Canada you had the 13 colonies, we lost finally everything except one major thing for you : the language war. Thanks to the Union states of America.
The funiest thing in there is that France was USA's money/weapons supply. Dozens of French vessels, thousands of French soldiers fought and won side by side with peasants to make it happen. It finally happened. Their national symbol is french made, and they call us surrender monkeys. The absolute unfairness falls on our heads. They have forgoten, most of them, that France cut her right breast for them and against the english crown, which led her to the french revolution and the sad Régicide.
They made your language the most spoken language in the entire history of earth as we know it. How fucking glorious is it, eh ? The final langua FRANCa (get it ?) ?

You were alone, just against us, frogs against the entire continent, fighting for the final....draw ?
>>
>>74185909
The United Kingdom had never took part in events such as the creation of Europe with Charlemagne or the first Christian crusade and the famous "Deus lo Vult".
The United Kingdom did some scientific accomplishement, but can you even try the metric system ?
The scientific method ? The modern chemistry ? The Field's medal record ?
Can you even consider french inventions like cinema, engined cars or engined boats ?
Can you even launch a rocket in the space ?
Can you even built your own nuclear stations ?
Can you even built aircraft carriers without ramps ??

Can you read Dumas, Montaigne, Rabelais, Hugo, Racine, Baudelaire, Voltaire, Montesquieu, Diderot, Descartes, Pascal or de Fermat, understanding all the subtilities disseminated through the spectrum of the french complexity ?

Can you boast about Humans like Louis XIV ? Robespierre ? Napoléon ?

Can you face the most historical european country ?

Can you even handle the biggest iron sextoy in the world ?

Can you support the fact that France is more visited than the entire fucking comonwealth ?

What about your " Blanquette de veau" or "Château Haut-Brion ?

Can you say that your country is the biggest in western Europe ?

Can you say that you have the biggest (pen) EEZ in the world ?

Can you say that your army is the most powerful in Europe ?

Can you say that the legislative body of European Union is located in your country ?

Can you even leave this fucking european union ????

CAN YOU REALISE HOW WE'RE NOW MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU ?

CONSIDERING YOUR SO CALLED """""""""" LINGUA FRANCA""""""""" ?

I'M SPEAKING AMERICAN RIGHT NOW YOU PIECES OF CONSANGUINEOUS MONGRELS, DO YOU FUCKING GET IT TRASH HEADS ?
>>
File: Surcouf.jpg (98 KB, 581x879) Image search: [Google]
Surcouf.jpg
98 KB, 581x879
>>74186003

An english captain asked once a French corsair named Robert Surcouf :
>English cap. : you french are fighting for money, while we, english, are fighting for honour !
>R. Surcouf : that's it sir, each of us is fighting for what he misses.

Veritas facit legem, dear brothers.

Post scriptum : we have more nukes. Checkmate.
>>
k
>>
Cool
>>
>>74185825
>France beats the United-Kingdom
Do you really need this many words to state the obvious?
>>
I think you need to drink some wine and calm down, Pierre
>>
File: perfidiousalbion.png (328 KB, 489x589) Image search: [Google]
perfidiousalbion.png
328 KB, 489x589
But you're typing this in English on an English forum.

ANGLOS win again.

ps. We invented Champagne
>>
>>74185825
c'est un peu beaucoup pour une évidence, non?

>>74186207
>>
File: 1462782949481.jpg (56 KB, 712x960) Image search: [Google]
1462782949481.jpg
56 KB, 712x960
thanks for sharing
>>
>>74185825
Couldn't give 2 fucks
>>
>>74186281
oui

>>74186301
o shit waddup!
>>
File: wow.png (187 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
187 KB, 403x395
England a beautiful country founded by France a millenia ago, this story never stop to fascinate me
>>
File: 3456.png (90 KB, 750x425) Image search: [Google]
3456.png
90 KB, 750x425
Love you too, France; will never forget Yorktown or the Statue of Liberty.
>>
>>74186478
And France is a beautiful country founded by Germans
>>
>>74186265
I'm typing in American tbf

>>74186265
>We invented Champagne

Typical anglo, indeed, appropriating everything to be finally an ersatz. Noice woot m8
>>
A NATION SO KEKED THEIR ANIMAL IS A CHICKEN

JK France you know we respect you.
>>
>>74185825

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

OP that's you that is
>>
File: try me.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
try me.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1066
>>74186529
Tu as touché mon coeur américain

>>74186538
Frankish, germans ?

Honhon. Open a book maybe.

>>74186645
Rooster is pretter based
>>
>>74185825

your english is good stop the apology BS
>>
>>74185825
What is this

tl;dr
>>
>>74186846
I don't fall for the anglo propaganda, sorry m9

>>74186961
My english is middle tier I'd say, but I know that britons are very obnoxious with the American language
>>
File: whitepeoplefood.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
whitepeoplefood.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>74186601
Wine simply bottled before it has finished fermenting (methode rurale) naturally becomes fizzy, and this, somewhat hit-and-miss, method had been followed in France (and elsewhere, cf; 'Gooseberry Champagne' or Quick Ale) for generations. In 1662 the English scientist Christopher Merret presented a paper to the Royal Society in London explaining a more reliable method of making wine sparkle - this is the procedure which became known as methode champenoise and is now universally followed in the French region. It is not clear whether Merret invented the method or merely codified it, but he was certainly several years ahead of the French wine-maker monk Dom Perignon.

The second English contribution was the bottle. Around the same time as Merret, Sir Robert Mansell's factories in Newcastle-on-Tyne were able to make the first glass bottles strong enough to safely withstand the pressure of a sparkling wine.

The third English contribution was when Perrier-Jouët, in response to demands from their English dealers, prepared an unsweetened 'brut' Champagne specifically for the British market. This is the style of wine which is now known as 'Champagne' the world over.

Shh France, no tears.
>>
>>74186909
The Old Franks were Germanic tribes from modern Germany, though.
>>
File: Frankish_homeland.jpg (213 KB, 681x523) Image search: [Google]
Frankish_homeland.jpg
213 KB, 681x523
>>74187390
Thanks for this wikipedia knwoledge, you sure have assimilated the subject. I didn't know this english influence ! But I know it now, thank you.

Although "England INVENTED Champagne" isn't only an erroneous allegation, but a real ambition.

>>74188058

>from modern Germany

Wow, something has to be clear.
Germanic sure. Good statement, I'm actually germanic. But from modern german ? Absolutely not.
Salian Franks, the very beginning of the frankish domination were from the modern Netherlands and Belgium. The old franconian is a low germano-dutch language when standard german and other dialects are much more from upper germanic languages. It's pretty much different, get your facts sir.
>>
The only reason England became relevant for a few centuries is thanks to its geography. Without the Channel, you can be sure that they wouldn't have been able to do their filthy Realpolitik at all. French is by far the best language to think, as an academic language ruled by a central institution, l Académie française, and french wirting style is somehting so intrinsically complex and aestheticaly pleasing that traductions in other languages wont do it.

Plus, the status of France as the blending of Celts, Romans and Germanic Tribes make it the most quintessential european country, where the tanned mediterranean meets the blond nord, where the latin structure collides with the frankish phonology.

It is Europe in a single entity, and every nation in the continent would benefit from adopting and integrating the Francophonie. I cannot help but weep while thinking of a francophone European Union
>>
>>74189203
>It is Europe in a single entity, and every nation in the continent would benefit from adopting and integrating the Francophonie. I cannot help but weep while thinking of a francophone European Union

You almost made me cry. That's litteraly my thoughts on the question. France isn't mediteranean, celtic, germanic. It's something unique.

I hope some day, I'll whitness a big european wash, then we could ask for a referendum.

Québec, veux tu revenir ?
>>
this was a very well writtwn post, but tou could have saved time by just saying
>BEADY
>LITTLE
>ANGLOS
>>
>>74185825
Didn't read any of this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.