[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it considered a big deal to build a wall and secure the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (533 KB, 1131x765) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
533 KB, 1131x765
Why is it considered a big deal to build a wall and secure the border from criminals?

Why is it considered a big deal to deport immigrants who crossed the border illegally and are committing a crime by staying here?

What happened to the USA?

Is the USA soft?
>>
>>74185794
that and people around the world are collectively retarded.
>>
>>74185794
The only real argument I can see is that it might cost more money to build than it will save through crime prevention.
That's if mexico doesn't actually paying for most of it, which it very well might just end up doing.
>>
>>74185794
I don't know, ask the selfish people who are against a country doing a construction project inside their country in order to stop crime
>>
>>74185794
I have no problem with building the wall, it's just there's going to be a ton of violence related to deporting 11 million people. Do you really think they'll go willingly?

Even if they do go willingly, deporting them will cost up to $500 billion. Is that really worth it considering illegals contribute to the economy by doing shitty jobs nobody else wants to do?
>>
>>74186262
What about killing most of them, I sure do not want that scum close to anyone
>>
>>74186262
Seize and liquidate their assets. That's standard procedure when dealing with criminals.

Deport them at their own expense.
>>
>>74186448
Genocide wouldn't work. Too much global backlash involved.
>>
>>74186561
They wouldn't go willingly. It would likely cause some sort of small-scale civil war.
>>
>>74185794
Because it's no longer a government of the people, for the people.
Corporations can make more money by using illegals as labour. Corporations can give endlessly to politics. Politicians only care about being re elected.

Just follow the money, and don't listen to the pandering. You will see it.
>>
>>74186702

A civil war with 3% of the population? No problem.

We're already effective at putting people in jail. Plus, due process is only for citizens.
>>
Because white people protecting their own self interests scares the shitskins
>>
>>74185794

How does it feel to know that your uninformed, simplistic 17 year old opinion is irrelevant?

How does it feel to know that libtards like me have great jobs, own property, and bang white women while you suck your thumb in mommy's basement?
>>
>>74185794
Why are we giving Mexicans special treatment when it comes to immigration? Canadians, Irish, Chinese and what have you have to immigrate legally, but somehow Mexicans are allowed to illegally immigrate.
>>
>>74187211

How does it feel that this post comes from a place of insecurity? If you knew you were right and better then us you wouldn't waste your time here. Stay cucked famm
>>
Before Trump saying 'Illegal Immigrant' was taboo, and 'Illegal Alien' was trending the way of Nigger.

Now you can say "Illegal Alien Immigrant" fearlessly.
>>
>>74187371
I actually know a Canadian that was deported for marijuana. He was married to an American and had kids. Not saying we shouldn't have deported his ass, it's just fucked up that they let convicted rapists and other felons go right back into the US so long as they are brown.
>>
>>74186045

It's not even close. The wall would cost less than a tenth of what it would save and that's not even getting into the obvious "hidden costs" of illegal immigration.
>>
>>74186702
>They wouldn't go willingly. It would likely cause some sort of small-scale civil war.

Didn't happen when Ike did it back when he was president. Parasites aren't going to risk extermination, they'll just go quietly and try to find a way back in later (which will be become increasingly more difficult as the wall nears completion)
>>
>>74185794
It's a safe bet that somewhere in the US, somebody is profiting from the illegal immigration and does not give a flying fuck about the other effects caused by it.
>>
>>74186262
We don't even have to deport most of them. Just cut off all forms of welfare and a lot of them will go home on their own.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.