[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going to McDonald's or Burger King, claiming it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: 1463420948901.jpg.jpg (132 KB, 516x768) Image search: [Google]
1463420948901.jpg.jpg
132 KB, 516x768
>Going to McDonald's or Burger King, claiming it's "convenient"
>down the road is a place that sells better burgers for the same price, you just have to wait 5 minutes more

Food marketing is the real cause for this. People would happily eat a better burger than a Big Mac. There's a larger reason why they settle for McDonald's or go to Taco Bell with the munchies, or will dare themselves to eat a BK hot dog while knowing it's disappointing.

Another problem is Walmart (who also has McDonald's and Subways in many of their buildings). Here's a kicker: Cops go to Walmarts to deal with people more than anywhere else in Florida:

http://archive.is/DrBkb

>lowers property value
>breeds crime

Is this a concern?
>>
>>74183628
also the convenience of the drive thru can not be underestimated. how do you feel amerifat, knowing that youve spread this kinda cancer all across the world?
>>
I have both In-N-Out and Five Guys down the street from me, both of which are better than most mom and pop burger joints. So yeah, must suck living with BK and MCd's as your only options.
>>
>>74183833
I never use the drive through because you can't check they made your food properly
>>
>>74183833

That's true. Food marketing and brand loyalty still has a large role in which drive-thru they go to. That still raises the question as to why they'll go to McDonald's when down the block is another drive-thru that doesn't sit on your burgers.

>>74183910
Most places have multiple options. I can't tell you how many people I've seen settle for less, and go on about how 5 or more minutes more of a drive would just be a hell of a chore. Crazy, you'd think they were walking there and making the burgers themselves. My roommate in college, particularly, was like that.
>>
>>74183628

i always go to the local bbq kiosk thingy rather than mass fast food like mcdonalds, because it tastes like garbage and the portions are tiny
>>
I'm not trying to defend fast food joints, but where do you live where you have restaurants with burgers as cheap as McDonald's?
>>
>>74184147
I know it's different in America but here McDonald's is really expensive for what it is, it's literally garbage and for just a few dollars more you can get Wendy's which tastes 10 times better. Also the local stuff is usually a lot cheaper, my local pizza place will give you literally a quarter of a pizza for $2 it's great
>>
>>74183628
>>Going to McDonald's or Burger King, claiming it's "convenient"
stop reading, everyone should know by now not to go to jew burger joints. you deserve what ever happend to you
>>
>>74184147
There's a restaurant somewhere in lower Michigan where you can get a pound of corned beef for 5 or 8 dollars, even their sides are half a pound. That sort of thing is rare though. It's also worse food than McDonalds, just cheaper.
>>
>>74184147

Ohio. Not just burgers, either. It's all about just looking and seeing what other places are around besides the familiar. I could buy two delicious gyros for the price of a medium Big Mac meal, for example.
>>
I just buy the cheap chicken sandwiches and stack my own veggies on them.
>>
>>74184304
Where in lower Michigan? What's it called?
I'm not trying to grill you, I live outside of Detroit and want to check this place out
>>
>>74184504
Tony's I-75

portions are huge and cheap
>>
>>74184551
>>74184504
in birch run
>>
>>74184287
Why would I be quoting my own experiences as opposed to the people I'm critiquing? Your reading experience must've been confusing I bet.

>>74184496
Oh god why don't you just make your own burgers at that point?
>>
>>74184588
>>74184551

Thanks, I'll check it out next time I go to Frankenmuth
>>
>>74184012
yes you can, look in the bag.

of course since you browse /pol/ you are probably scared to hold up the line since big strong chinese men will yell at you
>>
>>74183628
>Eating fast food
Good goyim. Drink lots of soda, too! Remember to buy some diet pills while you're at it!
>>
File: 1458758362144 (1).png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458758362144 (1).png
269 KB, 500x514
>>74183628

Just came from burger king. double whopper, 2 large fries and a coke. Glad it still fits my macros and still have about 500kcal left for today.
>>
>>74183628

I only eat fast food when I have no other choice. Unfortunately most places in my town close pretty early so its slim pickings past 10 if you're out late.

I consistently choose to support local businesses and I'd much rather eat there than a fast food restaurant.
>>
>>74184704
It's easier to do it inside the store and open up everything on the counter so you can yell at the nigger there instead of having to park and go inside the store. It saves time
>>
If I'm near or at home I know the places that don't try to pawn off mealy grade Q meat off on me. If I'm not the chances of me trying a local place are way lower. I know I won't be disappointed with what I spent at McDonald's. There's a better chance that if I try a little stand or greasy place I'll get low quality food and/or the shits. It's frustrating to get shit food. It's worse when I paid three bucks for a burger worse than a dollar McDonald's burger.
>>
For a site that claims to hate Reddit so much you guys sure steal content quickly.
>>
>>74185391
>Implying op isnt a pledditor
>>
File: Hot dog.jpg (39 KB, 700x458) Image search: [Google]
Hot dog.jpg
39 KB, 700x458
Guess Burger King's hot dogs aren't a hot deal.
>>
>>74183833
>also the convenience of the drive thru can not be underestimated.
This increases exponentially when you have children in car seats.
>>
I'm still confused why Burger King is selling hotdogs.
>>
>>74183910
Five guys is pricey as fuck, however it does feel a little better than eating the shit from McDs and BK though
>>
>>74183628
Burger King is one of, if not the worst fast food chains out there. I mean, they're all pretty shitty, but Burger King is the king of the shit pile. Absolutely disgusting food, filthy restaurants, and down-syndrome employees. I've never been to a Burger King that wasn't terrible. It's like a ghetto McDonald's.
>>
>>74183628
I used to work at BK and those fucking hot dogs are not grilled. What a fucking lie. They are microwaved. I fucking hate fast food of all types I will never eat that poison again.
>>
File: 1355155995064.jpg (92 KB, 977x436) Image search: [Google]
1355155995064.jpg
92 KB, 977x436
I'm on a diet I haven't had a burger in 3 or 4 months

It's a real struggle
>>
Midwest fast food power ranking

1. Culver's
2. Wendy's
3. McDonald's breakfast

POWER GAP

9000. Burger King
9001. Taco Bell

POWER GAP

9999. McDonald's
>>
>>74187776
We used to have Wendy's here when I was a kid, they were great
Then they left the country
It was like 20 years ago
>>
Good burgers are expensive and hard to find in Germany.

If I have to choose between a BK burger and a expensive shitty hipster burger, I'll take the X-tra Long Chili Cheese.
>>
>>74188365
I've tasted waay better 'street' burgers than McD or BK combined, for half the price
>>
>eating hot dogs ever
>>
>>74187906
Wendy's is remarkably plain. You can get the same flavor in your food from the meat aisle in the nearby grocery store.
>>
>>74184257
Right now Mcdonalds is doing $5 for 2 premium burgers and $5.50 for a meal where I live, which by Canadian fast food price standards is CHEAP.

I can easily spend $10 on a meal normally, give or take a few bucks.

The price differance is substantial and the taste differance isn't always enough to win me over to a more expensive restaurant.
>>
File: CDxVrd7.png (38 KB, 1292x707) Image search: [Google]
CDxVrd7.png
38 KB, 1292x707
>>74185391
I was on both 4chan and reddit before hating on reddit became a meme and I didn't care enough about shitty memes on 4chan that told me what websites to visit to stop visiting.
>>
>>74187729
why
its possible to be on a diet and eat delicious hamburgers
>>
File: 1398140402.jpg (119 KB, 887x323) Image search: [Google]
1398140402.jpg
119 KB, 887x323
>>74184551
>huge and cheap

You're not joking.

Who the fuck eats a fucking pound of bacon?
>>
>>74190241
sounds like a good pre-breakfast warm-up
>>
I'm from outside Philadelphia. There's a place called Charlie's Hamburgers about halfway between where I live and the airport. It's barely pricier than McDonald's, has almost no variety and is utterly delicious. Only Mom and Pop burger place I've ever eaten that's better than Five Guys et al.
>>
>>74184551
>>74190241
I googled it. Looks nasty
>>
>>74184975
I hope you have someone else catering your premature funeral Mr.Spurlock.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 350x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 350x248
Both Walmart and McDonalds serve the same purpose as /pol/. They are containment zones to allow normal people to eat and shop in peace in other stores.

Pic related is where I had my last Burger.
>>
>>74186136
Children
>>
>>74190875
>Those greasy fast food places are like, SO, pleb. I only eat in these greasy fast food places
>>
>>74190449
Looks delicious. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1401235750084.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1401235750084.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>74183628
I rarely eat out anymore unless it's an event. Most mom and pop places get their food from the same supplier anyways and most of it is over priced no matter where you go.

I just cook for myself most of the time now. An organic whole chicken can be had for under $5 and is good for at least 4 meals plus whatever stock you get out of it.
>>
File: 1448239048778.jpg (97 KB, 533x471) Image search: [Google]
1448239048778.jpg
97 KB, 533x471
>>74190449
>>
If you cucks want chili cheese dogs, you gotta go to Der Weinerschnitzel.

You wouldn't ask for chow mein at Sonic, would you?
>>
>>74183628
I don't eat any food from the big fast food chains (well thats a lie I like KFC). I can't comment on the hotdog but I know the best chili cheese dog I ever had was in the midwest. It has skyline chili and cheese and looked close to the BK one in the pic.
>>
>>74183910
Five Guys has like 2.5x the calories of McDonalds
>>
>>74191375
Found the nigger.
>>
>>74191730
plus they have shit burgers and shit fries for 8x the price
>>
>>74184304
>>74184504

Tony's, off Interstate 75, in Birch Run. Was a hidden gem for the longest time, now everyone knows about it.

When I got my first job, I'd deliver to the UP every week or so. My boss would always compensate my meals. She'd always get a receipt from the drive up, and back. When I drove her up to look at the facility she insisted that we go there because I always went there.

Her jaw dropped when she got a pound of fried bacon on a BLT the size of her head.

...in hindsight, I should've wrecked that 47 year old, short haired MILF. Wish I could go back ten years.
>>
>>74191914
Blond hair blue eyes here anon
>>
>>74192195
>I'd deliver to the UP every week or so.
that must have been torturous

I live in the UP and I've taken to driving through Illinois to get to Detroit rather than through MI just because of the UP's speed limit and lack of points of interest between Marquette and Mackinac (although Gustafson's store in the middle of nowhere has GOAT beef jerky)
>>
>>74187776

1. Harvey's
2. Wendy's
3. Hero Burger
4. A&W
5. The rest
>>
>>74183628
Tell me what place "down the road" sells burgers for $1.
>>
>>74187776
The worst I've had in America was Hooters.
>>
>>74183628
No
People are going to stuff their faces with garbage food no matter where they find it thats just a fact.
>mfw every other state in the country would make us look like Singapore if their shit governments allowed for as transparent a free press as us
>mfw there are literally people who believe that isn't true
>mfw people try to shit on us just because we don't hide our problems like a bunch if jews
>>
>>74183628
>Here's a kicker: Cops go to Walmarts to deal with people more than anywhere else in Florida:
>http://archive.is/DrBkb
>lowers property value
>breeds crime
>Is this a concern?
I work at a Walmart in one of the listed counties and I can tell you exactly why it's so bad. It's niggers.

You see, Florida is hot as fuck. Even in winter, days get so hot that even pavement apes cannot stand to be outside. They still want to shoot hoops, and luckily we have cement flooring so they can just rip a basketball out of its container and start dribbling and shooting at garbage cans, wall displays, whatever looks vaguely like a hoop. Recently, we have had a number of occurances of niggers coming into the store with pockets full of damage credit cards that are 'theirs', usually with 10 to 15 names per pile of cards, who attempt to buy important necessities as Xbox one and ps4 consoles en masse. We have also recently had occurances overnight where, as our janitorial staff empty the outside garbage cans and return carts to the store groups of 3-5 young male niggers show up in a car with the license plate removed, beat up an isolated janitor, and then pile back into the car and drive away.

We also sometimes get stupid shit like people calling 911 in a panic because they can't find the exit to the store, or one nigger who managed to break the lock to her bathroom stall and was too fat to crawl under the 2.5 foot gap between the door and the ground, but alas.

Also, our local police is legendary for "you gave us a description of this young black teens jaw structure height and tattoos or other descriptive features, so we lined up the first thirteen older black men we could find who shared none of the descriptions. But all are parolees so one of them must have done it".
>>
>>74187083
>ghetto McDonald's.
Holy fuck!
>>
its ok
>>
How about you fat faggots learn to cook some chicken breast and stop killing yourselves? Lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>74183628
Fuck those pictures, we don't know if they smashed the hot dog themselves.

Maybe if there is a video of them ordering then opening the food when they get it I'd believe it.
>>
>>74191730
>>74192152
Because the food is about twice as big as McDonald's

A Big Mac is $4 while a hamburger at Five Guys, with how ever many toppings you want, is $6

Pretty much the same thing with fries
>>
>>74183910
I think I'm spoiled with fast food.

Domino's, Papa Johns, and Pizza Hut are about 2 miles from me and are walking distance from each other. Little Caesar's is about 1.5 miles down the street from them along with some other pizza place.

Have McDonal's and BK in the same area with a Popeye's.

Other side of town has Five Guys, In-N-Out, and the Habit, along with a bunch of other fast food.
>>
>>74183833
>>74186025
I find it faster just to go in and get it to go. Of course I always eat alone.
>>
File: memes.jpg (48 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
48 KB, 600x566
>>74185949

tnx for the meme
>>
>>74183910
>In-N-Out and Five Guys down the street from me, both of which are better than most mom and pop burger joints
You must have somd really shitty diners around because even Denny's is better than in-n-out or five guys.

They're good for fast food but they're still fast food.
>>
File: 1459452316735.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1459452316735.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>eating the meat and dairy jew
>>
>>74195072
>getting cucked by the supplemental jew because you're too stupid to have a normal diet
>>
>>74183628
>Eating fast food burgers other than In-n-out
What the fuck are you doing? Fast food is only decent for fries and chicken if anything.
>>
>>74191138
Well his religion for starters
>>
>>74183628
>had burger king recently
>they changed the fucking chips
>now they're half-assed kfc style chips with a disgusting after-taste
Unlike you burgers we don't get many non-multi-national franchises, if we want a burger our options are burger king, mcdonalds, red rooster or kfc. If we want pizza we have pizza hut, dominoes or eagle boys.
We're stuck with them.
>>
Mcdonalds longtime worker here.

Don't buy McDonalds.
>>
I eat at Burger King because I genuinely like the taste.
I don't get this convenience argument, it's not like their food actually tastes that bad. Get over yourself.
>>
>>74183910
>In-N-Out and Five Guy
>good

wew
>>
>>74183628
That's some nice false advertising right there
>>
>>74197297
Forgot about wendy's, I forget they even exist most of the time.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.