[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who has more chance of starting WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
Shillary or trump
>>
File: you_know_it_to_be_true.jpg (156 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
you_know_it_to_be_true.jpg
156 KB, 680x881
>>74182419
Hillary desu
>>
>>74182419
Hillary of course. Trump wants negotiations and trade with Russia, Hillary wants strong Israel and WW3.
>>
>>74182419
Hillary has twenty years experience overthrowing foreign governments and is heavily funded by defence contractors that need wars to profit.
>>
File: wiiowner.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wiiowner.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>74182419
Unfortunately, neither.
>>
Hillary, she's a whore to the NeoCon donor elite, a sniveling demon possessed cunt who would revel amidst the death & decay of world war
>>
>>74182419

Hillary with Russia and Iran. Trump with China and all of Islam + the South American continent
>>
>>74183811
This, and also Trump is an isolationist who only wants to bring down ISIS, which could hardly give rise to anything worse.
>>
hillary of course
>>
Hillary it is. Already ignited the fuse with middle east. Look at Libya and you will see. Plus that woman is a such a hypocrite, she lies continuously. Even for politician standards.
>>
>>74183951
>syrupcuck's world views

Trump would win with Russia, South America and the Arab world.

Hillary would be the perfect match for China considering they want a weak, spineless America.
>>
Hillary. She wants to topple Assad, who is supported by Russia. In 2013 we tried to topple him, but russia stepped in and we left to prevent WW3.
>>
>>74182419
Hillary will start a WW3 and the women of America will think they are the primary victims.
>>
>>74182419
definitely hillary. war is her bread & butter
>>
Merkel already started WW3.
>>
Hillary is possibly the biggest war hawk the Dems have. She is their version of McCain.

Hillary is the type of person who would launch a few dozen cruise missiles during a slow news cycle just to get coverage off of her
>>
>>74183925
So is Trump now though.

Self-funding was apparently just another suggestion that he has discarded. Now he too is sucking up to the donor class.

Op: Nobody is going to start ww3. The US military would not allow it, and neither would nations like Russia who likely have people close enough to deal with such a situation. Hell friendly nations probably have people close enough to deal with such a situation.

War isn't what it used to be, a state of total war in the modern era would not be a battle between armies that meet in a field somewhere to fight over clay. It would be abject suicide, for everybody, everywhere.

Nobody's going to let that happen if they can stop it. If a president tried to kick shit off, I am positive that they'd have a fatal "heart attack" or something similar.
>>
Hilldog is pretty hot

Post more Milfary Milfton
>>
File: 1457456569275.gif (422 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
1457456569275.gif
422 KB, 300x173
>>74185225
>hilldog
>Milfary
>Milfton
>pretty
>hot
>all one comment section for shillary

are you mentally handicapped? she looks like a bowl full of wrinkles and sand up an 80 yr old pussy
>>
>>74182419
>more chance
you are wrong about this

ww3 will start regardless and it will be blamed on those who are politically incorrect and nationalists
>>
>>74183811
Bingo!
>>
>>74183951
It's hard to imagine Trump having issues with South American governments considering his stylization seems to be inspired by them.
>>
File: th (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
7 KB, 300x199
>>74183925
>a sniveling demon possessed cunt

The rumours of her allowing her lesbian friends access to under-aged Chelsea, would not surprise me if they turn out to be true
>>
File: watch the world burn.jpg (33 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
watch the world burn.jpg
33 KB, 400x384
>>74183811
>hillary wins
>cry for a week
>few months after the US shoots down Roach jets
>start WWlll

We will finally get our happening
>>
Hillary but Trump's not afraid to go to war if the call is there.
>>
>>74185893
Well done. This could have legs.
>>
File: Tea_Leoni.jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
Tea_Leoni.jpg
6 KB, 182x277
>>74185508
She looks like a slightly older Tea Leoni

Aged like fine wine

UnderageB& faggot
>>
>>74185934
>We will finally get our happening
first valid pro-hillary argument ive ever read
>>
>>74185508
She has a natural dominance which I find arousing

I like to imagine her pegging my anus with a strapon while berating my stance on American foreign policy
>>
>>74182419
Not really the best place to ask this question, most of /pol/ is too biased.
>>
>>74182419
Neither.

Hillary will just keep fucking with the middle east, and Trump will try to get along with other countries.
>>
Hil. The nyt did a big write up about it. She's a hawk.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?referer=
>>
Hillary would wage war with guns or soldiers
It would be the systematic destruction of any safeguards against radical feminism
>>
>>74182419
The Rothschilds...
>>
>>74182419
Probably none of the two. Trump because he is a sharp guy who don't want any major troubles. Hillary because she is too much of a pussy to start start WW3.
If WW3 explodes, it won't have nothing to do with those two.
>>
Trump will start WW3, because he will be the only leader to stand up to the United Islamic Caliphate (formerly the United Kingdom).
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.