[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a Complaint to the BBC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: leave.png (49 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
49 KB, 250x202
Censorship is alive and well in Britain.
Story: Daily Telegraph publishes a letter which has over 300 business leaders and CEO's backing Brexit
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/eu-referendum-more-than-300-business-leaders-back-a-brexit/

This story has been published on websites like:
The Daily Mail
The Daily Express
Sky News
Belfast Telegraph
Bloomberg News
The Herald (Scottish Paper)
Wall Street Journal

Does it get a mention on the BBC? Nothing on BBC Politics. Nothing on BBC News. Nothing on BBC Business. The only mention is in their paper review where they dedicate just one line to it if you scroll down to the Daily Telegraph's frontpage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-36299187
And now they're even accepting pro-Remain advertisements on their website for users outside the UK.

On ITV News they have 3 articles on the same fucking story, Boris' remarks about the EU's and Hitler's aims being comparable. Nothing on the 300 businesses backing Brexit.
And nothing whatsoever, as expected, on the pro-EU newspapers like the Guardian, the Indy, and the FT.

If we all make complaints, the BBC will have to respond and post the story.
Here's the link I used to complain
https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&reset=&uid=126354403

I complained about "Not enough coverage" and I put in my explanation that this was bias by omission, given so many other news websites have covered this story. I also pointed out that the BBC has some positively dull story about 'GCHQ posts on Twitter' on its BBC Politics page. Clearly a letter with 300 businesses backing Brexit is far more important to the general public than what GCHQ does on Twitter.
>>
File: bbc bias.jpg (30 KB, 432x281) Image search: [Google]
bbc bias.jpg
30 KB, 432x281
>And now they're even accepting pro-Remain advertisements on their website for users outside the UK.
Here's the proof.
>>
File: nigel farage.jpg (461 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nigel farage.jpg
461 KB, 2000x1000
bump
>>
up
>>
Bumping for this.
>>
What is Morrissey saying about it?
>>
>>74183320
Morrissey can suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>74182228
You get what you pay for, maybe if you bongs actually paid your licensing fees you would get better content
>>
>>74182228
Yes same with the Brexit Movie, not mention at all, also nice the way the BBC allows comments on some stories and not others, smae goes for SKY, though they are commercial it's to be expected they're literal shite on my shoes.

I wish Brexiters cancelled their SKY packages instead of funding blatent-pro-EU propaganda
>>
I have faith in the people to see through the propaganda. We've seen it happen with the GE, the shy tory will pull us through this mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
>>74182228
>state media backs the state

Hardly surprising, but the polls have only been shifting by a few percentage points, so it looks like it's not having the desired effect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.