[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>whites >masterrace >losing their land to Arabs, Africans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1430407531330.png (406 KB, 523x513) Image search: [Google]
1430407531330.png
406 KB, 523x513
>whites
>masterrace
>losing their land to Arabs, Africans and Hispanics
>>
>Arabs, Africans and Hispanics
Spain went on a rampage?
>>
>>74181250
>losing

I think the word you're looking for is 'giving', in the case of germany at least
>>
>celebrating a bit much
>>
i don't like the term "master race"
it implies slavery, when in fact the Slavs and Germanics were the biggest slaves, to the Romans, but also Arabs and Turks.
And ofc jews.

Meanwhile the Anglos made slavery illegal world wide (both UK and USA)
>>
Now do you finally understand the white man's burden? We will forever be dragging humanity up, and the rest of the species will blame us for improving their lot.
>>
>>74181250
>conquer the world
>get bored
>give up because you already did everything
>>
>>74181572
>Meanwhile the Anglos made slavery illegal world wide (both UK and USA)
What do you know about UK (Cadbury) and US (Hersheys) comes from? Same with diamonds. End of slavery you say?
>>
>>74181562
the way she held up her hands in her supposed victory was the most pathetic thing i've ever seen
>>
>>74182364
It's not very mature to segway from black people to chocolate
>>
>>74182446
I know right, lazy bitch. You'd think she'd just been exerting herself physically or something
>>
>>74181250
Seriously, once we've gotten our own countries back, do you think we should stop there? Or subjugate them in their homelands for good measure?
>>
you and your fucking tecnicalities.
>>
>>74181562

what's with the ones running off to the side? they don't have a tape to go through
>>
File: Made By Chong.jpg (87 KB, 642x350) Image search: [Google]
Made By Chong.jpg
87 KB, 642x350
>>74181250
>And asians
>>
>>74181250
Not without the help of that same white race. Textbook example of how dangerous the left is.
>>
File: smug amerisnake.jpg (200 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
smug amerisnake.jpg
200 KB, 800x533
>>74181250
>losing their land
it's just couple filthy ghettos
>>
>>74182741
probably lap behind
>>
>>74181250
They're not taking it from us, we're giving it to them. And we can take it away from them again just like that.

It's a very interesting development really, we could have something like in Nazi Germany but in every single one of our countries, in unison.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.