[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I recently posted a long-ish list of news article
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Sweden.png (7 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.png
7 KB, 1600x1000
Hey /pol/

I recently posted a long-ish list of news articles and statistics about the rising crime, rape and cultural changes in Sweden as a result of mass immigration and so on.

Since a huge dump of information is not very attractive to read, I have started adding it to a map (of Sweden) instead.

Do you think this is a good idea?

I believe it could be something that non-/pol/ users may be encouraged to look at just to see a visual representation of the issue.

Link: http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=2004600&x=12.999091&y=55.599486&z=4

If you have any suggestions or additions please post.
>>
Great idea OP, keep on the good work
>>
Polonais:
http://ndie.pl/szwedzki-rzad-panstwo-islamskie-dopuszcza-sie-ludobojstwa/
Suédois:
http://www.dagen.se/sex-partier-erkande-folkmord-bara-tre-rostade-ja-1.723834

An article about the fact that swedish gov is ISIS-friendly
>>
File: 1463359306698.png (46 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463359306698.png
46 KB, 1600x1000
>>
>>74180791
Nothing north of Östersund? Northern Sweden, here I come.
>>
Does the link work?
>>
>>74180791
You're doing God's work Nigel
>>
>>74180791
It's good but it is too obvious. They will dismiss it as soon as they see you are not anti white.

You need to be more subtle, like giving just the first name of the aggressor or something, and add more "police officially declare they can't help everyone anymore" news.
>>
>>74180791
HAHAHAH Ludvika is on the list. Not surprised i live in a village close to there and that place is ridden with niggers
>>
>>74182254
I have only just started and will be adding more soon.

I'm surprised that there is so much stuff outside of the major cities. Sometimes I see something like "in the small town of...." and I wonder how bad things really are.
>>
>>74182254

Why do you Swedish people don't create militia ?
Shit people ur getting assfucked
>>
bump for Sweden Vikings race honor
>>
>>74182467
mostly its the junkies here that stab niggers with screwdrivers and the occasional nazi demostration that start fighting.
>>
This is a great idea. I've read so many crazy reports from Sweden that it's hard to remember any of them.
>>
>>74182448
It depends of where you are in the town, and also what town. some niggers are acutally civilized but that dosent mean i like them. Like in my town they are not a problem but i still hate them.
>>
>>74184487
I live in a village, not town, sorry.
>>
>>74180791
You have to like put a picture of the map into 4chan tho
>>
>>74184487
>>74184570
>>
>>74184438
Same here. I read so many news stories that I thought it would be worth compiling them in a way that's easy to see.

My intention is to send it to Ingrid Carlqvist the Gatestone Institute (she releases many well-organized reports about the issue) and hopefully she will retweet it or something:

https://twitter.com/ingridcarlqvist

Hopefully if I do a good enough job someone might spam Milo with it or something but I'll have to work on it first.
>>
>>74184711
What do you mean?
>>
>>74180791
>I recently posted a long-ish list of news articles and statistics about the rising crime, rape and cultural changes in Sweden as a result of mass immigration and so on.

Expect to be visited by the Swedish police for "Hate Speech". Publishing the "truth" is no defense.
>>
>>74184846
I mean, to attract attention to your work, don't just post a sweden flag. Post the map itself so we can see the increasing trend of incidents, or zoom in on a bit that's had something particularly bad so you can inculde the city name readably in the thumbnail.

The idea is to combat the unattractiveness of a huge information dump, right?
>>
>>74185046
Oh ok. I'm still working on it at the moment, just don't want to waste my time if something already exists etc. I agree with your point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.