[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just been in a coma for an unknown amount of time. What is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Just been in a coma for an unknown amount of time. What is the current year /pol/?
>>
>>74180448
Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.
>>
You should have just gone back into it OP, the world is getting more progressive (read as worse).
>>
This is going too far. Girls' first time seeing a penis will now be in the bathroom while "women" are using the urinal.

Disgusting
>>
>>74180448

Well look at Denis Miller almost being relevant again. I thought he was dead. Good for him, still being alive and all.
>>
>>74180488
Nice!
>>
>>74180488
Thanks man, sounds delicious.
>>
>>74180448
Comon, how can you not know? Its 2016
>>
>>74180488
>No maple syrup

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>74180488

Thanks anon!
>>
>>74180488
Sounds delicious, thanks anon.
>>
File: WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG.gif (3 MB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG.gif
3 MB, 658x800
>>74180448
>he finally woke up inside
>it will be worse than anything he has ever dreamt
>>
>>74180765
Dennis Miller is shitposting
>>
>>74180448
I need to tell you something, please listen and try not to panic. You've been in a coma for quite sometime, yes, yes, I know you'd like to know what year it is, I'm afraid its..... 2016.
>>
>>74180448
This has to be satirical. I'm killing myself instantly if it's real.
>>
Seriously can you imagine being in a coma since the 90's and waking up to the current year?
I still have nightmares and I've lived through the decline.
>>
>>74181412

Denis Miller is a conservative comedian. Or at least he was. I think he's been a sports commentator and a talking head on political TV shows the last few years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipwMa5uT5es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg2vM_Fp8MU
>>
>>74180448
I don't see what the issue is. I don't go searching for peoples penises when using the urinel. Why would they be worried about this when its your own fault? Most decent urinels have a divider making it even harder to see each others 3 inch dicks.
>>
>>74180488
My secret to amazing pancakes is to adda dollop of sour cream to the batter. Give it a try, you'll notice the difference and it will be delicious.
>>
>>74180488
Everybody make sure to use breast milk over cow milk for best results. They taste so much better that way. The captcha for this comment asked me to select all the pancakes. It knows.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.