[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
>>
>>74178629
literally a strawman. Although what'd we expect from a jew?
>>
>>
>>74178629
Yes goy..er i mean guy circumcision is good for you now excuse me while i sell your forskin to this makeup company
>>
>>74178629
who is trying to ban circumcision?
>>
File: Mosihe's first date.jpg (57 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Mosihe's first date.jpg
57 KB, 500x357
oy
>>
>>74178629
I am in favor of neither of those things but transgender surgeries are made on willing adult. Go play in the oven Ben.
>>
They're both retarded. Forcing your kids to get circumcised is a lite version of the trans kid shit they're pushing now.

i.e. dad wants son to get cut out of some inferiority complex thing vs lesbian wants son to become girl becacuse she hates men
>>
>>74178785
In his mind, anti-Semitic (?) liberals
>>
>>74178629
Ban both, you duplicitous Jew.
>>
2bh, I'm against banning circumcisions. If you wanna cut your sons ding dong up a little bit, then by all means.
>>
>>74178629
I'm going to circumcise my son. I'm also going to give him multiple body piercings and cover him in cool tattoos because it looks better.
>>
>>74178629
I hate trannies too. Just not as much as Jews.
>>
>>74178629

I was circumcised. If I ever am dumb enough to have children I plan on breaking the cycle.

Even if I personally am fine being circumcised. It's pointless and it's kikery.
>>
>>74178629
This is like, THE greatest Twitter post to troll /pol/ with ever. Scientists could not construct something better in a lab
>>
>>74178785
Everyone who isn't retarded/brainwashed. And I mean infant circumcision shoukd be banned. If a man chooses to have a knife taken to his own body, well, that's his own dumbass choice but it's vile to mutilate a child like that.
>>74178939
Is it also okay if I have a few useless bits of my daughter's vulva cut off?
>>
File: 1439075698130.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1439075698130.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>74179092
>>
>>74178785
Guys with anteater dicks that are tired of women saying their dicks look weird and stink.
>>
>>74179894
A FUCKING JEWISH LEAF
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>74179753

>Everyone who isn't retarded

Oh boy, look who is in this thread!
>>
>>74178809
This.
>>
>>74178629
Only Jews and Muslims should be circumcised so we can tell who they are.
>>
>>74180235

>Believing being anti male-mutilation is being an SJW

You're not a really smart cookie, are you ?
>>
>>74178629
>mutilating a baby's penis is the same as people who choose to mutilate themselves

Go take a shower, Benji.
>>
God said to be circumcised and there's nothing wrong with doing what God said to do. Also, God never said to pay for anyone's sex change operations. Something other than God came up with that bullshit.
>>
At least Milo's reasoning was more honest and that he just preferred cut dick
Both are filthy Jews anyway
>>
>>74179894

>being too lazy to pull it back and spray water on it
>>
Insurance companies should pay to treat the mental disorder that makes someone want to have their dick chopped off.
>>
>>74180424
Do you still have your wisdom teeth in your mouth?

Thought not.
>>
>>74178629

I fully support government funded transitional surgery for trannies to remove them from the gene pool.

Only jews and liberals think mutilation baby dicks is a good thing.
>>
>>74178629

both should be paid for yourself, as both are cosmetic surgeries that do not prevent physical problems.

both should be decided @21+
>>
>>74180725

I do :^)
>>
>>74180725
I do, because they aren't causing me any problems, just as my foreskin isn't.
>paying the surgical Jew to slice your body up "just in case" of potential problems
>>
>>74180725
i do

and i don't have a kike cock either

coincidence?
>>
>KIKE SHAPIRO
>>
>>74181014
>>74180941
>>74180916
Chances are, you guys never even had wisdom teeth.
>>
>>74180725

I do

And foreskin doesn't hurt, it actually protects the Glans (which is normally very sensitive) from the outside

Of course, when you remove it and let the glans dry away, wasting away all the sensitivity is normally has (pleasure), foreskin doesn't have much use anymore

and don't even talk to me about how cut dicks are cleaner

if you have something even remotely related to basic hygiene there are no problem
>>
>>74178785
Who is trying to defend forced mutilation?
>>
>>74181494
jews and their golems
>>
How can anyone be against banning circumcision

What negatives are there to banning it? If the child needs to be cut the parents would see something wrong with his dick because they're always changing him and can take him to the doctor who can treat it or cut as a last resort. Then when the child is old enough to decide on his own if he wants his dick cut up he can let dr. Shekelburg sell his dick skin

Not cutting baby dick
Pros:
you didn't cut a humans genitals without his consent
You didn't make a life altering decision for a human being who was powerless to intervene
Men can choose to be cut when they are older for any reason
In the case of medical emergency the foreskin can still be cut

Cons
???
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.