[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Angela Merkel and David Cameron both pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: german-chancellor-merkel.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
german-chancellor-merkel.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
Daily reminder that Angela Merkel and David Cameron both proclaimed that "Multiculturalism has failed" five years ago.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

Fast forward to today and both nations are some of the most ravaged by multiculturalism in all of Europe. Redpill on me exactly who's grabbing them by the balls to allow this to happen. Does the Lugenpresse have more power than the gov't or are there particular members of the European Parliament that are pushing for this shit?

Surely you all point your fingers at Soros, but how much power does he really have?
>>
I blame the EU, if the nation states had power over there borders the electorate could decide the fate of immigration but while this continues the people has lost the power to control the cultural invasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
Merkel notices that she needs more support.
"I know, I'll say something relatively right-wing sounding, like 'multiculturalism has failed' to win back votes, whilst keep my multicultural policy the same."
- Merkel
>>
>>74175965
the jews
>>
>>74175965
All politicans are opportunist scum.
>>
Merkel proclaimed multiculturalism to be a failure solely due to how racist Germans were.

I wish I was making it up, but Merkel has never said anything remotely sensible in inbred Polish commie life.
>>
>>74176528

In her*
>>
That statement and their current actions do not contradict each other.

They plan to replace several cultures with one brown muslim mass.
>>
>>74175965
I'm happy that white brits are being ethnically cleansed from their towns and cities today. It's what they get for being willing servants of the jew.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hitler warned you.
>>
>>74175965
He has a lot of power because I have shown some of my family members the things you said, and evidence on soros organizing the refugees to travel to EU and organizing the fall of Libya.... And they still think he is just a wealthy old man trying to help poor people.

Soros has some serious black magic at work for him.
>>
File: baby.jpg (193 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
193 KB, 700x400
>>74175965

reminder that there was a massive propaganda campaign that boxed them in politically

the solution to the refugee crisis is bombing Assad and creating a safe space for civilians inside Syria to deport them to
>>
She's a flip flopper. She lies.
>>
The ling term goal is to create a single global culture but it is necessary to foster a multicultural environment in the short term in order to move popularions around.
>>
>>74177522
I get that. But why wouldn't you rather move europeans around, considering they formed like the most stable countries, but third worlders? Why not leave europe alone in the first place? I mean if migrants are so great why not send them to the US, it's them who claim to be "a nation of migrants".
>>
>>74177408
> implying she had a choice after the baby photo

American could save Europe by sorting out Syria because we can't do it alone, but there's an enemy fag in the White House
>>
>>74177788

Cuz Liberal logic:
> Third worlders coming to Europe = Immigration
> Europeans going to third world countries = Colonization
>>
>>74175965
sarkozy also said that but it doesnt matter because theyre all sockpuppets in case you didnt realise
>>
also 888
>>
>>74178878
so close
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.