[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekly Reminder of What Year it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: CURRENT YEAR.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CURRENT YEAR.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
G U Y S
IT'S
2 0 1 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XlyB_QQYs
>>
>>74171829
I love how all of his solutions to problems is spend more unless it's an evil republican wall
>>
>>74172063
I never got any of that. Literally the only thing he says is the current year.
>>
>>74171829
That Matthew McConaughey joke is the worst thing I've ever heard
>>
File: 1456733074926.jpg (42 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1456733074926.jpg
42 KB, 669x664
I hope this cunt gets in some sort of wreckage and dies so I don't have to be reminded that it's current year.
>>
>we want to locate every goy everywhere even if the woods at any time
>its about lifesaving!
>think of the drowning nigglets!
>>
>>74172219
What joke? All I ever hear out of him is "2016" repeated to death.
>>
File: hahahagonewild.jpg (84 KB, 700x532) Image search: [Google]
hahahagonewild.jpg
84 KB, 700x532
>>74171829
Why do people watch this ugly autistic sperglord? His jokes are middle school-tier and all he does is spew libshit bullshit.
>>
>>74172768
gigandigg benis arm? :--DDDd
>>
I tried to watch the entire video just to give him a chance and had to stop half way trough.
Do people watch this crap? The only funny part was some of the calls he played, which were not made by him. This is like that ''fake and gay'' guy on youtube who shows clips of actual funny stuff and then talks over it pretending to be a comedian.

Half way trough the video it just reminded me too much of this video and I had to stop watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
>>
>>74171829
He didnt mention the current year meme in this video
>>
i just realized they just rehash the points made by other journalists and news orgs

fuckers literally do nothing but make snappy comments to the news
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>this video isn't available in your country
>>
His face just pisses me off >_>
>>
>>74171829
My mother does nothing but watch this fucking faggot and all the other MSM shills. Do people like her truly think they're informed?
>>
>>74175001
this, I don't get why OP mentions it
in fact, this was a rather good video desu
>>74175638
>be john oliver
>be british
>video not aviable in UK
top kek
>>
>>74172063
It is even worse
They are want to nationalize police and fire
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x168
Guess what? In less than 7 months it'll be 2017!

T I M E F L O W S H O L Y F U C K
I
M
E
F
L
O
W
S
H
O
L
Y
F
U
C
K
>>
>>74171829
It's not 2015 anymore, Leibowitz
>>
Its 2016 guys. Accept that refugees are welcome and they have the right to use the womans bathroom all they want.

Guise?..........its 2016
>UPROAR OF APLAUSE
>>
>>74171829

man John Oliver I used to like him but now he's just insufferable.
>>
>>74177830
They do. They think theyre doing something new. They cant remember events from more than two days ago.
>>
>>74175579
Literally has a light up sign above his head that says
>please clap
>>
>>74171829
>15 mins
I'm not watching this shit
>>
File: compass.jpg (41 KB, 518x566) Image search: [Google]
compass.jpg
41 KB, 518x566
>>74171829
Good journalism, as is often the case with this guy's team.
More often than not he makes good points, and popularizes less known issues that need to be addressed.

Shame mongols on this board will ignore them due to the host's irrelevant political views.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.