[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but w-wait till donald starts dropping bombs on hillary,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: hc.png (14 KB, 529x97) Image search: [Google]
hc.png
14 KB, 529x97
>b-but w-wait till donald starts dropping bombs on hillary, h-he'll demolish her

Why are you so delusional, faggots?
>>
Keep your dick in your pants son, we haven't even gotten to the conventions yet
>>
>>74171471
>w-we haven't even gotten to the conventions yet

Is that the new meme? What will come after that?
>>
>>74171253
But he's right though. Here's just ONE story on the Clintons and women.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/23/hillary-clinton-as-senator-paid-women-72-cents-on-/
>>
>>74171253
>>b-but w-wait till donald starts dropping bombs on hillary, h-he'll demolish her

What does the pic related have to do with your statement? What, you think he's going to drop a bombshell on twitter? Go hit the fields, Josef.
>>
>>74171706
>if I add stuttering memetext to his words it makes them untrue
fuck off texas
>>
>>74171706
Presidential debates.

what will Clinton say that has not already been said?

on the flip side go ahead and try the play the women card right now as me "MR. trump how will you be better for women's rights than possibly the first women president?" then get ready to be blown the fuck out..I will wait
>>
>>74171253
>Reuters: General Election Narrows, Clinton-Trump Race Toss-Up
>Trump does, however, have a big lead among Independents in the poll. He is the choice of 42 percent of Independents, far more than the 19 percent who prefer Clinton.
>>
>>74171706
>I-is that the new meme? W-what will come after that?
>>
>W-w-why are y-you s-so delu-delusional, fa-f-faggots?
>>
>>74172056
Idiot, that guy has a chilean flag
>>
>>74173142
>I-idiot, that-that guy has the Chil-Chile-Chilea-Chilean fla-fag.
>>
>>74173142
It's a running joke that we can't into geography, you mong
>>
>>74171253
>Man grows increasing nervous about Trump
H-h-h-e'll fail in the gernal anon just like he failed in the primary when I said he would.
>>
>>74173282
>Th-t-Thi-This i-is n-now a gr-gree-greentext s-st-s-stu-stutter thr-thre-thread
>>
File: freaking out ohay.png (175 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
freaking out ohay.png
175 KB, 800x473
>>74173592
>th-that f-feel when n-no wa-wan-wanwan
>>
>>74171253
It's May of present year. He cannot drop all his bombs and peak early.
>>
File: lewdhu chart.jpg (268 KB, 2048x1244) Image search: [Google]
lewdhu chart.jpg
268 KB, 2048x1244
>>74173894
>>
>>741
>trump in charge of making up witty nicknames
>>
>>74173284
Or into any thing really.
>>
>>74173592
>k-k-k-fine sicker than your average nigger killer
>>
I don't understand how pic related shows Trump won't demolish Hillary. Must have been lost in translation from Czech to English.
>>
>>74174937
>Drumpf really took off rite guys?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.