[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Lizziethefirst.jpg (12 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
Lizziethefirst.jpg
12 KB, 186x272
> I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.

t.Queen Elizabeth the First.

What did she mean by this?
>>
she meant "I am the sovereign and you shall kill Spaniards for me"
>>
an inbred from 500 years ago is smarter than most people today
>>
>>74170796

the first feminazi
>>
File: sadatiel.jpg (1023 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadatiel.jpg
1023 KB, 1920x1080
>>74171073
>>
>>74170796
>stomach of a king

funny, i don't think a king since alexander had that much semen in his stomach
>>
File: lol7.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lol7.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>74171354
>>
>>74171354
>forgetting James I
>>
>>74170796
World's first transgender monarch.
>>
>>74170796
>What did she mean by this?
>Reading comprehension is an ability unknown to me.

Eat a bullet, Nigel.
>>
She meant she's a woman so she can't fight, but she's smart and strong enough mentally to be the sovereign.
She also called herself fat for what I guess is the beginning of British "comedy."
>>
That she had more balls than most Englishmen at the time, and certainly more than all Englishmen combined today.

Mary I was the rightful queen, though.
>>
>>74170796
she ruined England and by extension America with Protestantism

fuck that bitch Elizabeth
>>
>I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a CONCRETE ELEPHANT
>>
>fuck you niggers I ain't marrying shit
>fuck kike puppets
>fuck papist puppets

>fuck bitches, get money and fuck up some boats nigga
>>
>>74170796
It's "he" you shitlord.
Obviously he identifies as a king.
>>
File: eliza.jpg (365 KB, 575x465) Image search: [Google]
eliza.jpg
365 KB, 575x465
>Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind.

>I have the heart of a man, not a woman, and I am not afraid of anything.
>>
File: 1446206827844.jpg (85 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1446206827844.jpg
85 KB, 604x604
>>74170796
>triggered
>>
>>74170796
She meant don't discount her because she's a woman, for although her body is feminine and as weak as our sex is, she loves England the same as any man and has the inner strength to fight for it.
>>
>>74170796
Dem feels when the UK is pure shit now.

>>74173043
>>
>>74172982
How did she ruin England? If we had been chained to the Pope's balls we'd have some slimy Spaniard or Frenchie ruling over us, and so would America! She is one of the monarchs that made England fucking great, she reigned over the Golden Age, it was all the shit that came centuries later that ruined it.
>>
>>74170796
She like Dahmer, keeps body parts in the ice box. Kinda gross.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.