[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College-induced cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: Clock_Pepe.jpg (27 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
Clock_Pepe.jpg
27 KB, 545x362
Fucking hell. I just finished my first semester at college.
I have no words to describe how painfull it was to sit through this bullshit.
Degeneracy, leftist propaganda, you fucking name it. It's horrible.

I lack the psychological strengh to do the rest. No way I can keep it up even a year.

What are /pol/ approved alternatives to this cancer?
>>
>>74170587
I was thinking about starting a business, or maybe join France's foreign legion. Not that I fancy emigration, but Canada was pretty much dead the second Trudeau was elected.
>>
>>74170587

Go to a private Catholic school. You'll still find some liberalism there but its the best we have since there are no Orthodox schools.
>>
>>74170926
>Canada
>Catholic schools
I wish I could, but there's only one in the whole province and it's only teaching theology.
It's not like anyone actually cares about that around here, so I doubt I could actually get a job with that.
>>
I just ignore it all and do my own thing. I'll follow all the criteria of my assessments to get good results, once that's over I am done and go do my own thing. I barely even talk to anyone.
>>
>>74171292
Switch to a STEM program. No one has the time nor energy for SJW bullshit in these programs
>>
>>74170587
Why there are classes of things not related to you studying field.
If you study some meme shit then its your fault.
But if you study some mechanical or engenering one and you have classes other than the ones from technical field it simply means canada is cucked.
>>
Start a business. Go work on a ship. Make your own decisions instead of doing what your parents expect you to do.
>>
>>74170587
Go for a engineering/science study
>>
Get HVAC (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, cooling) training, or electrical training, and get a good paying job with normal guys.
>>
>>74172076
Things is, I currently am in one.

>>74172055
Except even the teachers are in that shit. I can't just ignore 90% of non-stem classes.

>>74172345
C U C K N A T I O N
I got 2 classes related to STEM. That's maybe about 40% of my time in class.

>>74172433
I know, just asking like-minded people what they recommend.
>>
>>74172345
Liberal arts degrees require you to check off a list of a bunch of unrelated classes for your first 2 years. Your last 2 years, you actually focus on your major.
>>
what are you doing with your time at college to encounter all of those things?

for me, uni is:
> turn up to class
> focus on the class until it's over
> if i have a break, go to library and study
> else go home

stop fucking around with your time and you will not encounter anything except the work youre supposed to be doing
>>
>>74172518
Where at community college or trade school or apprenticeship
>>
>>74172585

you say "liberal arts degrees" but i'm not aware of any college system in the US that doesn't require gen-eds, regardless if you plan on majoring in engineering or finance etc.

unless it's a private school
>>
File: Welding-31[1].jpg (96 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Welding-31[1].jpg
96 KB, 1024x680
>>74170587
Fellow canadian here.

Use the money to

A. Attend trade school. See BCIT
B. Start a business. If it fails you are only out the amount of money you would waste on college anyway.

I did both of these and paid off all my student debt within 8 months of graduation from my 2 year program.

Started a business soon after and now I'm early retired at 28.

Life without college is pretty fucking good tbqh
>>
>>74172647
>Turn up to class
>2/3 of them aren't STEM
>Basically 90% of what we see is leftist cancer.
>Looks like they have way too much time on their hands because they keep making us talk together and/or show us some fucking leftist propaganda.
>>
>>74172571
>first college semester
>stem full of liberal shit

Your first 2 years is just a refreshment of what you did in high school. That's why it's called basics.
>>
>>74172853
ok but what businesses are good to start at a young age. and dont say to go to /biz/ since that board is shit
>>
>>74172910
Can you speak French?
>>
File: bcit..png (79 KB, 997x1039) Image search: [Google]
bcit..png
79 KB, 997x1039
>>74172853
How many colleges that you know track post-graduation employment rates?

Can't say enough good things about BCIT
>>
>>74172853
I was thinking about it.
Though I'm not really familiar with trade school.
Is it worth it? What is it like, what did you think of it, basically?
>>
>>74170587
Go to community college and work for the first two years, less degenerates at CC. You save a ass load of money, the classes are easier and you will gain some experience working too. But don't get me wrong it's not the fun college experience you are probably looking for
>>
>>74172910
>He's whining about the small number of gen eds
They're a waste of time, sure, but passing them and getting to the other side is a cinch.
>>
>>74173044
I actually learned french when they teached use some of it, instead of acting like a degenerate like the rest of the class.
I'm pretty good in both english and french, know basics of german and russian.
>>
>>74170587
>I lack the psychological strengh to do the rest. No way I can keep it up even a year.

Read: I'm lazy and/or stupid, so here are my rationalizations for dropping out.
>>
>>74172993
Don't go to fucking /biz/.

I ran a compost processing business for a while and that led into an online publishing business that earns very good passive revenue through advertising and affiliate sales. My diploma was in media/business.

Business ownership/management is the easiest way into early retirement. If I had to do it over again I would do dogwalking or landscaping and just have high schoolers do all the work.
>>
>>74170587
Go to the most liberal college you can afford and get down with the sickness.
>>
>>74173048
Again, I can't say enough good things about BCIT, or trade schools in general. People go to college for the exact same reasons they should go to trade school, to get work. In fact, many hospitals in Vancouver ONLY hire BCIT grads for certain jobs (x-ray technician and other engineering type jobs)

In my experience they are way cheaper. Not only because tuition is cheaper (i paid $5000 per semester) but programs are much shorter.

No bullshit "core classes" whatsoever to "pad out" your education. Every class is directly relevant to the career you are studying for. Industry days with actual people in the industry. Teachers have legit worked in the industry for many years otherwise they wouldn't get hired.
>>
>>74170587
It could be worse, anon. You could be a social science or humanities major. I've had to deal with brainwashed lefties my entire time at university. Even in my current biological anthropology class I have to sit next to the three stooges in sjw form, obese, blond with dreadlocks, and special snowflake with shitty tattoos and dyed hair.

Once you finish your diversity requirements it'll be smooth sailing for you.
>>
>>74173395
>$5000 per semester
i typed this wrong. It's 2500 per semester, 5000 per year
>>
>>74170587
>What are /pol/ approved alternatives to this cancer?
WEEED
SELF EMPLOYMENT
TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES
RECONNECT TO YOUR FAMILY
LET GO OF YOUR BAD MEMES
WITH YOUR TIME LEARN TO IDENTIFY THE BULLSHIT FROM THE REALITY
>>
>>74170587
>What are /pol/ approved alternatives to this cancer?

Try to keep your head down, keep a low profile, just go to your classes, leave immediately after them, repeat, then make your degree and get a good job.

The alternatives are worse than getting a good degree (law, stem, medicine etc.)

I know it's fucking hard, I studied in Frankfurt ... where the Frankfurt School started, Anon.

It was hell.
But keep it up, keep your head down, in-out, make a degree, make good money. Success is the best revenge.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1461516222788.png (371 KB, 657x663) Image search: [Google]
1461516222788.png
371 KB, 657x663
>>74172571
Holy shit lad, I did a medical technology degree which is basically a meme degree compared to legitimate STEM and I only had to take 9 out of 120-ish hours worth of non-science classes, one of which was a ton of fun.

How the fuck do you have time for this in an engineering or comp. Sci program?
>>
>>74172076
>>74172345
>>74172448

everyone is cucked at my uni

scientists, engineers, mathematicians

the only redpilled people i know are ex forces
and neither of them bother to vote
>>
>>74173489
THIS IS PRETTY GOOD ADVICE
>>
Hey OP, why do you think more and more men are dropping out of college? Men are by nature more conservative and more logic based opposed to women who are liberal and emotions.

Try going to a trade school or something along construction management. Great pay and lots of normal men.
>>
Now you know why most people drink themselves stupid in their first year of college. Get yourself some good specialization courses and grab a worthwhile science degree at least for the pure education. Forget about diplomas and getting work after. That's another problem that's unrelated to your education. Just focus on learning important things for now.
>>
Trade school, Universities don't actually get you anywhere in life without the connections.
>>
>>74173942
I've found that professional doctorates like MDs and DMDs are pretty conservative but the MCAT has recently changed to ensure that liberal retardation still gets to sink it's shitty claws into everything.
>>
Haha, get used to it. I just finished my 5th year of college and still have one more to go. You only just now took a drink of the degeneracy. I'm already at the bottom of the glass.
>>
>>74173199
Call it how you want, I couldn't care less.
I just want out of that shithole.

>>74173395
Looks good, would consider / 10.
Thanks for the advice.

>>74173451
>It could be worse, anon, you could've made an even more retarded choice
Gee, thanks.

>>74173489
Basically my default choice. just considering my options before picking one.

>>74173614
Damn. That's rough.
Glad you made it through, mein Freund.

>>74173753
I got no fucking clue, man. The whole country is fucking insane. Can't blame the frogs from wanting out.

>>74173942
Legit advice, just like >>74172853
Definatly will consider, but I'm not sure yet. Might self-employ, might change country, etc.
I need change, big time.
>>
>>74172076
Uh, aren't STEM precisely the disciplines that are always pushing for more girls?
>>
File: 1462652463012.jpg (91 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1462652463012.jpg
91 KB, 1500x1383
>>74170587
I quit university after two years - one more day and there would have been some newspaper headline about me. It was unbearable. I was sick to the bone because of all that horseshit.

I moved to a rural area looked for a job, found one and am more or less content now.

Life's too short to surround yourself with leftist cucks and their bullshittery. Do whatever you want to do and let noone interfere with your decision. Take life like a man.
>>
If you're not intelligent enough to ignore all the bullshit and simply pick up the skills to form your own opinions, you're not fit for college.

I had multiple professors throughout my upper level history that were Marxist and pushed Marxist bullshit. When I read the documents they used to justify their horseshit using the analysis skills they honed, I was able to find tangible evidence proving them wrong. I actually got more red pilled the more I studied.

If you can't do this, you clearly are not intelligent enough for college.
>>
>>74174235
it's not people in STEM pushing that

it's dummies that chose to do a gender studies degree, and are now salty
>>
>>74174440
Sure thing buddy.
>>74174431
>>
>>74174632
Sorry you're not smart enough to handle Jewish education.
>>
>>74174555
This, every future batista with a meme degree has a dream to chief diversity officer at facebook or some shit like that
. It's literally the pinnacle of their career path.

There's a reason why they make gender representation in tech a big deal while simultaneously avoiding tech degrees like the plaguem
>>
>>74172076
Still have to take all the bullshit gen ed classes for the degree
>>
File: 1462814548802.jpg (23 KB, 721x489) Image search: [Google]
1462814548802.jpg
23 KB, 721x489
>>74174440
Maybe you are not intelligent enough to gain the insight that all that college and university nonsense and all those funny degrees is not necessary to live a good life.

Either way, it is always foolish to brand someone stupid because he does not want to walk a certain path in life.

Pull your head out of your arse, honey.
>>
>>74170844
you got that right leaf. your shithole is dead. DEAD. just like mine.
>>
>>74170587
Dixie State University had very little leftist bullshit. They still turn there back on there heritage and you see no confederate regeila on campus any more but so far the leftists have not been strong enough to change the name (they tried and failed twice).
>>
>>74170587
>2016
>actually falling for the post-secondary educational system meme
Wew
>>
>>74170587

It sounds like you are picking the wrong classes bro.

Save the bullshit classes for last, they will be the easiest, just give them what they want.

Do the hard stuff first.
>>
>>74176075
Well it is, [current year], after all.
>>
File: 1463383628502.jpg (234 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
1463383628502.jpg
234 KB, 863x718
Tell me about your country's education system /pol/.
Seems like the lot of you have a load of SJW shit forced down your throat even for a technology degree. Even here in the land of Swecuckistan I had zero such bull shit for my engineering degree, just 100% relevant courses such as math, mechanics, material sciences etc. How can you be worse us?
>>
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 746x982
>>74170587
Are there mandatory SJW bullshit classes in STEM studies? I feel for you anon. Try to survive the first year and then reevaluate your priorities
>>
>>74170587
Get a lot of hobbies to distract you.

Focus on the work and get it done ASAP and then find a woman to plug through it with. Then marry her.

That's what my brother and father did and it's also what I'm doing.
>>
>>74170587

ENJOY YOUR MINIMUM OF 10K IN DEBT THOUGH!

Should look into trade schools tbqh though senpai
>>
>>74177730
We have none of that SJW stuff here in Finland. At least in engineering.
>>
>>74170587
Trade school. God forbid you might have to get dirty but something like HVAC gets you decent money.
>>
>>74172702
I think he means a ba vs bs.
>>
>>74170844
The French Foreign Legion will fuck your shit up. You better like running uphill marathons and staying up for 50-75 hours straight.
>>
I feel ya OP

>in business school
>have 2 1/2 more years
>just want to get out, get my bcom, and take up a trade, get a ticket then hopefully combine the ticket and biz degree to ideally start some trade company
>>
>>74170587
What is your subject?

I had the most based subject on earth. Everyone is red pilled and I have not even one heard any leftist propaganda from the start to the finish of my degree.
>>
>>74173112
Bingo, this is the absolute best way to do it
>>
>>74170587
Go to CC or find useful certifications, or even jobs that lead to licensing (like insurance sales).
>>
>be STEMfag 5 years ago
>software engineering
>first year
>first semester
>Gender studies, world religions, introduction into photography (I picked that one) English 1101
>Photography was the only course I cared about
>Other three courses were like reading out of the Communist Manifesto

College is a scam.

Do not go.
>>
Do you go to University of Toronto? I've never seen a more cucked school is my life. Maybe Ryerson is a little worse.
>>
>>74172571
Entepreneurship. Read books and snap necks for success. You'll probably have to suck shit for 3-4 years. Get to it.
>>
>>74170926
I went to one of these for 2 years. While there is some degree of Marxism going on, it's nowhere near the level of these other Uni's. This was in ~'09-10 though.

The kicker is that the shit is expensive and I didn't even live on campus.

I switched over to a public Uni now, just started today, no idea how bad it'll get but this term is just classes on my major (Cybersecurity).
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.