[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-15-13-20.png (379 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-15-13-20.png
379 KB, 800x1280
JUST
>>
>>74169162
BREXIT
>>
>>74169162
And thats exactly the reason you don't comment on elections in other countries until the results are in.

Further proof that Realpolitik is better than Feelingspolitik every time
>>
>>74169424
>Feelingspolitik

But that is what Donald Trump's policies are.

But I would still vote for Trump because the Left deserves to be the victim of their own tactics.
>>
>>74169162

Good. I hope Donald kills this smarmy pig-fucker when they meet.
>>
>>74169608
Trump's positions are totally rational. You've bought into the enemy meme that he's some sort of populist dumbass. He isn't. Read Crippled America, or listen to it on youtube. He literally explains everything including how he's BTFOing everyone.
>>
>>74169608
He definitely appeals to emotion an awful lot but thats the case with most people standing for elections. Its when that strategy carries over to their work in office thats the problem.

It just shows how out of touch politicians can be with the electorate, they care more about a short term popularity boost than they do about enacting policies that people dont like and that would be useful in the long term.
>>
File: yiss.gif (8 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yiss.gif
8 KB, 600x450
>mfw Trump first locks up the southern border
>mfw Trump takes over Europe next
>>
>>74169858
>than everything will be great again.
>>
>>74169162
taking in muslims is like eating glass

you can pretend its not a problem, but that wont keep you alive
>>
>>74169162
>im thinking of banning muslims from the country
>the UK has so many muslims this now offends them

sad days senpai
>>
>>74170206
It was Cameron being a dick and calling him nasty names because the bad man Trump hurt his feelings :(

It's fucking stupid, if he'd shut his mouth about it they'd probably have ended up with an alright working relationship, nowhere near Bush and Blair but certainly better than Cameron and Obama
>>
Cameron is just a shameless populist. If he doesn't have to actually do anything he will just echo an opinion to try to make the conservatives seem less like a group of nepotistic fuckwads.
>>
File: nigel.png (933 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
933 KB, 1024x686
>>74169162
BREXIT is the last hope for the dying British.
Follow Nigel into battle, lads.
>>
File: 1245545839832.jpg (134 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
1245545839832.jpg
134 KB, 484x600
>if you fight the muslims they win

thanks for the insight cameron and the rest of UK parliament
>>
>>74169162
Cameron is a shithead. I'd even prefer that labour Jew over him, get it together ahmed.
>>
>Make it seem like friendly relations would be impossible with old allies

I wonder who's behind this
>>
File: Ywgidr.jpg (137 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
Ywgidr.jpg
137 KB, 1023x800
>>74169162
Good the UK is shit anyways. Telling them to fuck off is the same foundation of the US existence.
>>
File: donald and vince.jpg (34 KB, 618x385) Image search: [Google]
donald and vince.jpg
34 KB, 618x385
>>74169162
Bend over bongs
Papa Merica is coming for your butthole
>>
>>74169162
David Cameron cared more about what some hysterical female Muslim Labour MP thought of him than the next president of the USA. And that they would unite against Trump.

Is he the cuckest man who ever cucked?
>>
Thin skinned trump again. Enjoy your teenage girl president clappyburgers
>>
>calling candidates in elections that haven't even taken place yet stupid
>saying that Brexit would basically cause a war to scare people
he's not going to make it out of next year as PM. Who cares.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.