[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other leftists out there that are sick of modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fucking cunts.jpg (108 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
fucking cunts.jpg
108 KB, 634x421
Are there any other leftists out there that are sick of modern left-wing/liberal politics? I find myself agreeing more and more with right wing conservative moderates than I do with those in the far left.
I'm tired of the hipsters, feminists, vegans and fucking identity politics.
Anything good that remained of the left died decades ago.
>>
>>74169111

left and right identity politcs are complete cancer and so are you

and so is /pol/

and so am I

it's all just cancer now
>>
>>74169226

I don't mind this aussie post..

fpbp?

Its almost over mates, I'm doing my best to live a virtuous life, but my actions can only influence a small group of people, we'll never make a difference
>>
Left and right is over. It's becoming polarized into: globalist and nationalist, people who want to make the world the same everywhere vs people who want to preserve their culture and heritage
>>
>>74169409

I see this as well

It's so hard now though since nationalists have been vilified so intensely since the early 1900s

Its like people don't understand that nationalists can still respect and love other people's cultures as well...
>>
File: diversity.gif (17 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
diversity.gif
17 KB, 313x339
>>74169511
>>
>>74169111
Fucking kek at Super Mario Sister on the right.
>>
>>74169111
>FUCK THE CUTS
>FUCK TRUMP

Why are protesters so foul-mouthed?
>>
Can people not protest without using "fuck" or "shit" in every other sign anymore?
>>
In terms of being a leftist, I believe that no matter what race you are you have to potential to be a good and productive person, but I understand that there are different races and cultures and some of them (cultures) are inherently worse than others.
I don't believe in the inferiority of certain races as such but I do believe in the inferiority of certain cultures.
I think a strong state which strives to provide equality of opportunity and works for the people rather than corporations should be admired and worked towards, if this means some reasonable amount of re-distribution of wealth then so be it.
>>
>>74169573

Aaaaand this will be posted on my instagram

Already bracing for the liberal rage
>>
>>74169111
>Anything good that remained of the left died decades ago.
Example? Protip: there are none
>>
File: diversity2.png (106 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
diversity2.png
106 KB, 600x1040
>>74169511
You mean: want every country to have its own unique culture so the world can be a mosaic and not a blob of brown paint?
>>
>>74169613
Because they literally have the mentality of 15 year olds.
>>
>>74169613
Because when you don't have the facts on your side you can just swear and yell to get your point across, and if somebody tries to stop you you call them a fascist.
>>
>>74169111
I am with you mate. I keep talking about workers, working rights, work market and that shit and all I hear from the so called left is gay rights, trans rights, animal rights, migrant rights and all that shit. Just gonna stand back and let the right purge them when that day comes.

Btw, not a fascist, just traveling trough Croatia.
>>
>>74169877
Honestly this is my view, I hate how the left has shifted from political and economic struggle to some stupid petty social struggle.
>>
>>74169722

Unbelievable right?
>>
File: diversity3.jpg (107 KB, 606x960) Image search: [Google]
diversity3.jpg
107 KB, 606x960
>>74170208
What kind of nazi don't want everyone to be the same?

diversity on the national scale is the opposite of diversity at the global scale. I am a nationalist because I value diversity.
>>
>>74169877
Nah, the far left ends up purging these useful idiots, not the right
>>
>>74170318

On a side note though, I'm so glad that Arabic foods have come to America

I can fucking smash on some hummus

Not happy about the fact that I went to a graduation at Cleveland State University yesterday, full blown shitskins everywhere you turned.

I'm talking full Niqabs and facial coverings.. not just one or two, but 1 out of 10 graduates.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.