[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never get to operate with your bros and remove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1463354400832.jpg (59 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1463354400832.jpg
59 KB, 800x533
>tfw you will never get to operate with your bros and remove kebab
I cant contain all these feels
>>
Go enlist
>>
Trying out for MARSOC in a few months just to get a chance to remove kebab
>>
Join Sutoro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCg2pUthcM
>>
Why do they all have different types of boots?
>>
>>74169240
>fighting for the banking families
Not even once.
>>
>>74169066
>fighting and dying so kikes could have all the money
Nah, thank you
>>
File: 048.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>74169066

Sorry bro, we aren't all basement dwellers.

Pic related
>>
File: editedraqqa.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
editedraqqa.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>74170533

Woops meant to post this...
>>
>>74170556
YPG? How easy is it to get into that now with the borders being blocked?
>>
>>74170388
Those are Hjemmeværnet's i think, they dont have their equipment standardized
>>
>>74170647
getting sneaked in by SVR RF, like most foereign volunteers
>>
File: 11058563-large.jpg (19 KB, 380x158) Image search: [Google]
11058563-large.jpg
19 KB, 380x158
>>74169066
>idolizing glorified laser painters
>>
File: 038.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2560
>>74170647

No idea if they are still taking people. We snuck across the border at night, took about eight hours to walk across, slowed down a bit by the YPJ girls.
>>
>>74170406
>>74170448

If you can't beat them, join them

I hope to be honorary Jew one day after they see all the kebabs I'll remove in my service
>>
Good morning /pol/

I'm a 27 year old adult white male who's out of shape. I have asthma and my eyesight blows.
I lacked a 'brotherhood' in my early adult years and I think it really is starting to show as I get older.
I didn't do group activities, church, campus, or a frat in college.

I start to think more and more about how I almost joined the military but didn't. I'm staying to regret it because I have no applicable skills. If a zombie outbreak or alien invasion occurred I would be first to go. I'm not going to be a survivor like these liberals think they are. I know I'm fucked.

How do I break this cycle?
>>
>>74171364

go to /fit/ for an hour or so of your day everyday

Try not to become a faggot, 90% of fit is...

My advice, run everyday and drink only water for the next 2-3 months.

When I say run... I mean RUN... HARD, Ive got asthma as well, after one month of cross country practice breathing while running became easy, but getting to that point takes determination.

After you've dropped to a suitable weight swap the long runs for weight lifting and watch as you grow stronger, get a cheap gym membership and some cheap whey protein, a shake a day in addition to high protein foods.

Godspeed sir
>>
>>74171364
>if a zombie outbreak or alien invasion occurred I would be the first to go
Why don't you GO back to le ddit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.