[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here. Is Nigel Farrage red-pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: nige in eu.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nige in eu.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Or is he a "kike"?
>>
I ask because my mate sent me this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

I know the EU is semi-communist and so I assume pol is against it. Does pol like nige?
>>
Neither

Ideologically he's a libertarian-conservative.
>>
>>74169085
So nigel is just irrelevant on pol? Who in britain is redpilled then?
>>
>>74169024
He's very red pilled and intelligent, but unlike /pol/, he is absolutely against discrimination of any kind.
>>
>>74169156
He's fighting the good fight that's all you need.

If you need someone who's redpilled then Nick Griffin or Tommy Robinson is up your street, although some people say Tommy is controlled by anti-muslim jews.
>>
>>74169024
>Newfag here.

LURK MOAR before posting.
>>
>>74169201
That kind of disqualifies him from being considered redpilled.
>>
>>74169266
Isn't nick griffin full neo-nazi? I can't see him making any political difference unless he calms it down
>>
>>74169314
I'm trying mate
>>
>newfag
To Earth?
>>
Farage is very good at hiding his power level, his public political stances are just there to appease the British moderates.

He knows the greatest threat to Britain is the EU and uncontrolled immigration. He's based.
>>
>>74169369
To pol
>>
>>74169338
He is right in what he says but he it too far right for todays Politics in Britain, he not the right man for the job either.
>>
>>74169337
not really. if you discriminate against someone it's because you feel threatened by them. if you believe in discriminating against a certain group then you must also believe people have the right to discriminate against you.
>>
File: download (18).jpg (11 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
11 KB, 213x236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

This
>>
>>
>>74169024
Are Nige and his party have almost single-handedly gotten us this referendum on the EU. UKIP has also become the third-party, and to a certain extent reinvigorated British politics.

Does he share most of the "red-pilled" stances of /pol/? No.

Racial realism - UKIP supports civic nationalism and does not accept former BNP members into the party. They do want to repeal legislation that makes racism illegal, though.

Opposition to Jewish influence - Nige has made reference to "Judeo-Christian values" a few times, he's addressed an organisation of British Jews and said that they "might be the most important people in the country" (he was joking, though).

In short, no, Nige is not redpilled.

Doesn't mean he's not a good thing.
>>
>>74169979
Yeah Nige is a good guy.

Hating him for not calling for a race war is just being a purist.
>>
File: 1460705939909.jpg (118 KB, 650x774) Image search: [Google]
1460705939909.jpg
118 KB, 650x774
>>74169201
Damn then I have him misunderstood
>>
File: IMG958440.gif (773 KB, 308x173) Image search: [Google]
IMG958440.gif
773 KB, 308x173
>>74169510
Where in the blue fuck did you get the idea that discrimination means someone is afraid of what they are discriminating against?
>>
>>74170311
Speaking as an American, I like Farage quite a bit. And while I wish he WAS calling for a race war, that would, at present, ruin UKIP's credibility. So I agree with your assessment: Znigel isn't exactly red-pilled? But baby steps.
>>
>>74169024
he's a clown

why do so many scotts hate Britain ?
>>
>>74170660
*Nigel

Goddamn mobile keyboard.
>>
>>74169076

You obviously created that video and made this thread to promote it
>>
>>74169156
National Action
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.