[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seattle Univeristy students can't define gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 49
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 620x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 620x436
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4S0gHlKiho

Please nuke us
>>
These fucking idiots are jumping through the hoops of "political correctness" and are sounding like complete idiots doing so. Please nuke the whole west coast.
>>
>>74166598
The mental gymnastics is really astounding
>>
Such a strange time we live in. Where do we go from here?
>>
>>74166182
Well, they totally gamed the argument by going to Seattle U (it would have been a totally different segment if they went to Brigham Young), and just like that bitchs catcalling video, the editing is probably, uh, "selective," but yeah, i get your point
>>
>>74166182
If you were born with a dick, you're a male.
If you were born without a dick, you're a female.

Is it so hard to comprehend?
>>
File: 1337899374196.jpg (42 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
1337899374196.jpg
42 KB, 288x467
>scientifically, there is no reason there should be a difference between men and women
>>
Is the Family Policy Institute of Washington based? A few of their videos BTFOing millennials have been popping up here
>>
File: deez nuts.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
deez nuts.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>74166182
none of them know that man have penises and women vaginas
L M A O
M
A
O

the half nigguh - "i think most sociologists agree, that gender is more of a social sonstruct"
mfw
>>
>>74166182
Based manlet.
>>
>>74166855
Russia?
>>
>>74166855

Germany 1945.
>>
>>74167017
It's not about the dick France, although I do see your point. We need to move the goalposts up and say that gender is defined by your chromosomes.

>XX = female
>XY = male

If we let gender be defined by a dick, then people will just get gender reassignment surgery.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 299x288
>>74166182
Why?
>>
File: 1458734327636.jpg (56 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
1458734327636.jpg
56 KB, 680x598
I remember when this guy asked them if he could consider himself a Chinese female who was 6'5", and all the girls drew the line at 6'5"

>so I can consider myself a woman
>yah
>I can identify as Chinese
>if that's what you feel like then more power to you
>what if I wanted to identify as being 6'5"
>but you're not 6'5"
>>
>>74167732
Height can be measured and chromosomes can be measured
>>
>>74166182
women are going to destroy the world
>>
>>74167732
we must make height a political construct
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
52 KB, 300x250
>>74166182

>I think the gender is fluid

DROP DEAD YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

CALL ME A SHITLORD I DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74167304
Careful with the chromosome issue cos you get those freaks with extras. The best way is to say an individual with a functional SRY region is a male and those without are female.
>>
>>74167304
I think he meant a functional dick, not something carved out from your collagen and bodyfat resembling a sausage.
>>
>social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social.
>>
Degenerate fucks they'll end themselves.
>>
>>74168007
>catering to the 0.0001% with Kleinfelter syndrome (XXY, XXXY, etc)

Nope. Male is XY, female is XX. Anything other than that is an illness.
>>
File: sheet.png (132 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
sheet.png
132 KB, 448x473
Just fuck my humanity up senpai.
>>
>>74168330
But XYY males are perfectly healthy. They could well be the alpha males of society in fact.
>>
>>74166182
>98% of the time you can guess right
dude is more correct than he knows
>>
>>74166182
Isn't Seattle university a Catholic college?
How did they get feminist staff to corrupt the youth?
>>
>>74166182

College kids are fucking dumb news at 11.
>>
>>74168274
>74168274
>social, social. social, social. social, social. social, social.

i graduated in 2009 and this shit was being taught then, too. fucking weird hearing a bunch of college students believe in feminine penises
>>
>>74168365
Again: these are genetic defects, regardless of the health of the given individual. It's like albinos don't belong to a separate "albino race"...
>>
Gender is a group of outward symbols that help to identify inward sex.

It's both cultural (for westerners, skirts, long hair on women) and biological (larger muscles on men, larger breasts on women).

The whole point of gender is to quickly identify sex to others. It is not separate from sex. It's not something unrelated. Also, gender is most beneficial to the person being indentified; it helps you as a man if women know what you are before you interact and vice versa.

Because gender's reason for existing is to show biological sex and because it has its own biological element, it is easy to argue that gender is biological mostly and not an arbitrary cultural artifact.
>>
>>74168666
But literally everyone has got a genetic defect of some kind.
>>
I personnally identify as a god. If you dont accept that and treat me like a normal human being you’re blasphemous and need to check your privilege.
>>
>>74166855
trump
>>
>>74167029
>liberal science
>>
File: Screenshot_102.jpg (21 KB, 363x172) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_102.jpg
21 KB, 363x172
>>74166182

illlimati confirmed
>>
File: eh.jpg (10 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
10 KB, 297x170
>>74166855
>>
>>74166855

We accept that if this ideology continues we will never recover and purge our own intelligentsia to start over.
>>
Delusional fuckwads, the lot of them.
I'm gonna move to a more rural area when I get the chance, this idiocy is spreading like a god damn plague.
>>
>>74166182
these people can vote
>>
>>74166182
Americans are crazy. I need to show this to people.
>>
>>74168493
It used to be a very conservative institution. Not sure what the fuck happened. Seattle used go be great.
>>
>>74168770
>But literally everyone has got a genetic defect of some kind.

Really? REALLY? you faggot aussie? Literally everyone has a defect with their XX or XY chromosome? LITERALLY EVERYONE? REALLY? Are you sure it's not the 0.0001% with Kleinfelter syndrome?

>inb4 hurrrr durrrr i meant a defect of any kind not just xy chromosome durrrrrr even though this entire thread is about gender i'm just gonna come in here and make a complete non-sequitir remark about genes in general and try to pass it off as relating to gender
>>
Is that debate really a thing in the US ? It's hard to believe people are serious about this.

I guess we're getting it in europe in a few years since we've been eating US garbage since decades
>>
File: s463v1yh[1].jpg (27 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
s463v1yh[1].jpg
27 KB, 500x354
aaaaahhh yyyyuuhhggg OMFG!!!!

There are no appropriate sounds for what should accompany the cringe factor of this fucking shit.

First of all I'll just clear something up, this issue can be divided into two key factors. Gender and sex. Gender is the social stereotypes that are accompanied on to sex. Where as sex is the physical characteristics that exists and determine the functionality of the human reproductive cycle.

The reason why these stupid fuckers don't know how to properly identify gender IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING CONFUSING GENDER WITH SEX!!.

It's amazing the things that can be answered if one only assumes that liberal ideologies are wrong.
>>
>>74168007
even people with XXY still develop male characteristics and almost never are female

natural hermaphrodites are also extremely rare

in the animal kingdom only a select number of species are sex fluid as well, and I believe only fish are capable of that (like clownfish) and maybe some lizards are also capable I think

but to change human society to accomodate that small portion is retarded

I still to this day barely understand why people wanna be gender fluid and why most of the time its women who push this, one girl i was with was slightly overweight and she said she merely hated her body and would dress boyish and that was her reasoning

its fucking retarded and escapism from your actual feelings and mis-labeling depression or disgust with a dumb concept
>>
>>74166182
What the actual fuck? I couldn't watch it to the end. They're completely retarded.
>>
>>74169308
It must be, even their Presidential candidates are discussing it. Americans are simply insane.
>>
>>74169198
If Hillary is elected, you need to convince Putin to nuke us
>>
>>74168770
Yes. And?
Those with sickle-cell anemia don't have some kind of special-snowflake blood cells, but an ABNORMAL type of blood cells.
Those with sex chromosomes other than XX and XY don't have some kind of special-snowflake sex, because they're outside of the healthy domain.
If you want to pretend that people with extra sex chromosomes are normal, and constitute some special-snowflake third/fourth/fifth gender, then you should accept Down-syndrome, cystic fibrosis, sickle-cell anemia, etc. just as normal. Would you?
>>
>>74167732
They revealed how shallow they were by proving that they only care about a man's height.
>>
>social "science"
>>
File: 1455500229100.webm (514 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455500229100.webm
514 KB, 1280x720
>>74166855
>>
>>74166182
everytime I hear idiots say something like, "whatever gender a person thinks they are and feel comfortable identifying as.." It reminds me of a bad acid trip i had when i was 23 when I was a different person eery 30 minutes and set out on the town as an old black blues player and they threw me in the hospitable because the philistines wouldn't stop telling me i was actually white. These assholes need to dose on large amounts of LSD and ill show them what shape sifting is all about
>>
>>74167206
made me kek, underrated post.
>>
>>74169334
I understand Seamus but the problem is not that Americans are confusing gender and sex. The problem is that we are saying that gender = sex. Therefore someone who chooses to identify as a female can use women's locker rooms. Public policy that was designed on the basis of sex is now being redesigned on he basis gender. This is happening in all public facilities and most importantly, public schools. Now Obama is threatening to pull federal funding from schools who do not let hairy assed men with dicks who identify as a female shower with girls after gym class
>>
>>74166855
Civil war, sooner or later. Its inevitable. Then if whites win, apartheid, if the others win, something like Mexico/Brazil and a new world power somewhere else, maybe China, maybe Russia if they're lucky.
>>
>>74166182
LMFAO AMERIKEKS DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO TRASHTALK EUROPEANS AFTER THAT
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COME BACK FROM THAT
YOU SIMPLY CANT
HOLY KEKS KILL YOURSELVES MA MENS AND KEEP YOUR DEGENERATE SHIT IN YOUR OWN DAMNED COUNTRY
THANK YOU
SIGNED EVERYONE FROM EUROPE
>>
File: dhdg.jpg (223 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
dhdg.jpg
223 KB, 800x563
>>74166855
>>
File: headst_bezmenov-yuri-w220.jpg (12 KB, 220x345) Image search: [Google]
headst_bezmenov-yuri-w220.jpg
12 KB, 220x345
>>74169198

Don't, or it could begin again.
>>
>>74169797
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?
>>
>>74169334
I honestly don't buy this whole gender is one thing and sex is another thing agument. Couldnt one argue that the only thing that definitively does actually exist is a persons biological sex? I've had college professors point out this difference before but I've always kind of wondered why we should even differentiate in the first place.

It just seems like "gender" being something that is only determined by a persons opinion of themselves is too subjective.
>>
>>74169406
Eventually medical technology will be so advanced that we will be able to identify birth defects in the early onset of pregnancy based on genetics and then those will be aborted. Some defects develop later on in the pregnancy but maybe we will be able to detect them a little earlier eventually
>>
>>74169968
Liberals will make it illegal to abort babies with "trans" genes.
>>
People in higher education like abstract ideas and oftentimes disconnect from the real world if that means their ideas survive, it's in plain sight everywhere that men and women are different and they even act like it subconsciously but they just can't see it. All because some people and their holy scientific papers said so.

Success in these places means to repeat what the teacher says so it makes sense that a great amount of students who simply absorb information without thinking too much about it would succeed in this world.
>>
>>74169735
>The problem is that we are saying that gender = sex.
This, they're called the 'male' and 'female' bathrooms, not the 'woman' and 'man' bathrooms.
>>
What I don't get is that these are the same people that want to get rid of traditional gender roles too. Yet they say they identify as a woman. Why? It's not because they have the wrong genitalia, because that doesn't determine gender to them. Deep down mentally, they want to follow the same gender roles as the opposite sex. By identifying as another gender they're still recognizing traditional gender roles, and not changing what it means to be a man or woman like they always fucking talk about.
>>
File: 1452463244426.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1452463244426.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>74166182
>>
>>74170457
Also, how the fuck can they say we're not different? Anyone who takes a remotely close look at men and women will see this. We're different, and instead of embracing our differences we're being forced to try and wash them out.
>>
>is there a reason to say male/female

>No, it's a societal construct!

THEN WHAT IS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS RETARDS
>>
>>74170457
I think about this a lot, there's so much doublethink in the gender debate. If you watch a panel show the same person will say, in the space of an hour:

>we need to empower women!
and
>gender is a social construct that doesn't need to exist

I mean, which one do they want? they're mutually exclusive concepts.
>>
>>74170676
In their head, men and women can't be different because that would mean they aren't equal in every respect.
>>
>>74170678
Oh mr. smart guy trying to define things with his precious defining characteristics.
>>
>>74169887
That's exactly the point, sex is the only thing that exists and gender is subjective. The gender mayo does not exist even if law were to say that it exists. There are no humans that have the physical characteristics of mayo for human propagation. Gender only exists in the mind and people are trying to use it as a means of determining sex despite the fact that it has no real world application outside of a quick means to stereotype recognize sex. When people say you shouldn't stereotype, they at this point remove any functionality that gender had. People's initial reaction after this is to turn to sex but then they are treated with "it's not PC to judge someone's sex"

Humans only show sexes of male, female, hermaphrodite and sexless. Sexless being those with no reproductive capabilities. Of course it's not PC to call people who have lost the ability to reproduce sexless either even though that's how it begins, by being PC.

Societies problem is that they assume that generalizing is a negative thing. But in reality it's how the human brain functions, by generalizing experiences into easily referenced categories. Once you remove people's ability to generalize you remove their ability to self learn and categories their environment.
>>
>>74169797
Muhammad, you need to realize that the students in this video do not represent all Americans. In fact, they represent a very small minority.
>>
Why are american college girls so cute?
>>
>>74171021
This, look at the national polls if you want to see how the majority feels. We're against a very vocal minority. The only reason they picked up any traction is because they felt that everyone needed to hear their opinion. And when a lot of people who don't care about politics only hear one side they accept that side as truth. So how do we combat this? In my opinion we're just going to have to speak louder.
>>
>>74171331
MAGA
>>
>>74166182
I can't even finish this shit. This faggot in the black/white stripe shirt thinks hes so fucking smart.
>>
>>74171173
don't get greedy, ahmed, you only get to ruin one country at a time
>>
>>74166598
They go to collage to get a mickey mouse sociology degree and have fun. If they don't act like this and try to apply what they "learned" their lives become meaningless. This is all they have.
>>
>>74166182
You can tell what all the girls really think bad the dudes have been totally brainwashed
>>
File: suicide.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>74166182
>I think gender is fluid

>I think you're a male from just looking at you haha
>do you think that's a problem?
>yeah probably
>>
>>74166182
that last line haha.
>see bull dyke feminist
>call her sir
>wtf you just call me?
>why are you offended, gender is a social construct, doesn't mean anything.
>>
my sister goes here

rip
>>
Hi!

I sexually identify as white, economically identify as billionaire, intellectually identify as troubled genius, birthially identify as 10, and spiritually identify as chosen.

Nice to meet you.
>>
File: kwest.jpg (81 KB, 615x842) Image search: [Google]
kwest.jpg
81 KB, 615x842
they should do a video about what intersex(hermaphrodite) people think about transgenders.

i bet they hate trannys

http://www.isna.org/faq/transgender
>>
>>74170457
That's how you get the even more mentally ill people who think they're nonbinary, genderqueer, and bigender.
>>
>>74167304
Born with.
You can't retroactively perform surgery.
>>
>>74166182
that faggot with his hands in his pockets is making me cringe hard
>>
>>74166182
>"Is there a difference between men and women?"
omg the look in their eyes. you can just see them thinking "I have to say no because we are talking about gender, but then I can't blame everything on men and the patriarchy.."
>>
>>74166182
https://youtu.be/Qd1SVUXFgr8
>>
>>74166182
>there may be nothing more self evident in the natural universe than the fact that every animal species is divided into two halves: male and female.

Holy shit do people actually believe this???
>>
mens rooms have urinals which woman can't physically use(unless they're pro marathon/endurance runners and have learned to pee standing up; A REAL thing, though messy because it's a spray instead of stream)

womens restrooms have vending machines for pads/tampons which men don't have much use for, and more stalls for more toilets

It wasn't an arbitrary decision to make two types of restrooms, there's very real differences in the services offered. I don't think anyone is really offended by unisex bathroom for parents either, men piss into toilet bowls just fine and easily ignore pad/tampon dispensers.

Men make testosterone and are confrontational, aggressive, physical. Women make estrogen and are emotional, passive, more concerned with their appearance. they shouldnt mix in a group bathroom setting, it's a non issue with single toilet bathrooms. It's a discussion because MtF trans were given an inch and they want to take a mile. Whatever, I don't care, I'm not concerned with bulldykes with a hotdog sewn on wanting to try a urinal. It's women being intimidated by men who wish they were women. Women women women!
>>
>>74166182
Maybe they thought he's a diversity comissar in disguise?
>>
>>74173040
>spiritually identify as chosen
kek
>>
>>74173364
the ABSOLUTE madmen
>>
>>74166182
>if it doesn't really affect anybody...

I wonder what these retards are thinking when they say stuff like this, but at the same time claim that microaggressions in daily life reinforce racism.
>>
>>74173364
>if I say that I am a man, what would you say?
You must not want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>74172733
This.
>>
>>74172733
Social constructs have meaning. Social constructs matter. They just shouldn't be mistaken for an objective description of reality.
>>
File: ZVsD3xs.jpg (62 KB, 599x829) Image search: [Google]
ZVsD3xs.jpg
62 KB, 599x829
The ancients had this figured out. There are fuckers, and fuckees.
>>
>You can believe you're 6'5 if you want to.
Americans are fucked in the head
>>
File: 1457196518360.gif (549 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1457196518360.gif
549 KB, 360x359
>>74166182
FUCK THIS THIS IS MY FUCKING ALMA MATER AND THESE FAGGOTS ARE KEKING IT TO HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEE
>>
>>74173364
This video is awesome, and shows how much of a regurgitated ideology they've come to believe in. They haven't put more than two minutes of thought into it, only heard it from someone else and decided to go with popular opinion. At least it was made evident in this video.
>>
File: 0e7.jpg (32 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
0e7.jpg
32 KB, 600x619
>>74166182

>ALL THIS HYPOCRISY

captcha: 2025
>>
>>74171886
Which one, the bisexual ginger or the nigger trying to dress white?
>>
>>74169334

I read this in the gecko's voice
>>
>Fucking milenial cucks
>>
>>74166182
>that nigger kid

>thinks that if it doesn't negatively affect anyone they should be able to choose.

Lets say he decides he's a woman later that afternoon
>walks into womens locker room
>starts staring at chicks tits
>girls feel uncomfortable
>ITS OKAY IM A GIRL TOO!! TEE HEE

This ends the argument right there. 99% of the people in the united states won't accept this degeneracy - why are so many people allowing it? Do they lack long term critical thinking?
>>
the answer is the destruction of social media

it has its merits but it's done way more harm than good
>>
>>74168693
Nice
>>
File: 1430336642522.png (315 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1430336642522.png
315 KB, 500x738
>>74166182
>There may be nothing more self evident in the natural universe than the fact that every animal species are divided into two halves, male and female.
This triggered me the most
>>
File: deitykin.jpg (101 KB, 540x722) Image search: [Google]
deitykin.jpg
101 KB, 540x722
>>74168862
>>
>>74169354
the last question to each should be, do you think that you are sane?
>>
File: tldr.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>74170892
you wrote all that text
>>
>>74167206
NOW SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL IN SPAIN
>>
>>74166182
It's really amazing and it shows how you can make a human being believe in anything
>>
>>74175559
Fear.

Many people have become extremely afraid to be seen to any degree as not 100% with it even to the point of looking like an idiot because the moment they step out of line once they're screwed. So a lot of people won't agree with it but neither will they try to stop it.
>>
>>74167977
>BEING THIS BASED
>>
>>74173364
Can a Swedefag give me a quick synopsis of what this is all about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69c736Ssfz0
>>
>>74167732
The women tried to catch a manlet in the act of faking his height
>>
>>74168693
shit-tier bait Sheamus
>>
>>74166182

God damn it I hate what the Northwest has become.

I'm supposed to move up there for work, I'm going to go insane if this is the best they have to offer intellectually.
>>
>>74166182

Wow, that interviewer is so handsomely white he is banned in Sweden.
>>
>>74175658
This.

I think the real sharp decline started at social media back in the late 1990's

Before that real social interaction was a bulwark against the echo chambers that allowed so many people to get sucked into this kind of thinking.

If the internet were less accessible to people in such ways we wouldn't be seeing this scale of idiocy.
>>
>>74176436
Former PNW guy here.

Stay out of the major cities
>Seattle
>Bellevue
>Tacoma
>Portland
>Eugene

Stay out of those cities and you will avoid 95% of these idiots.

It's also a good rule of thumb to avoid any cities with major universities in them and their suburbs.
>>
File: large.jpg (244 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
244 KB, 500x599
>>74166855
We fight and die side by side with our friends knowing that we did everything we could to stop it
>>
>Seattle

Well no shit. Asking this kind of question in fucking liberal central? What else are we to expect? What's next, going to Detroit and asking if black lives matter?
>>
File: 1463283611405.jpg (31 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1463283611405.jpg
31 KB, 400x410
There's no difference between men and women but if you don't recognise the difference between men and women you're sexist because men and women are the same.
>>
>>74169384

You realize this stuff took hold in northern Europe first, right? Google which country performed the first "sex-change" operation
>>
>>74166855
We accept pedos and remove AoC entirely.

That's the next phase, after that is zoofuckers
>>
>>74176835
"Truth shall be the victor of this struggle. The truth is with us" - Adolf Hitler
We will triumph in the end.
>>
>>74168493
Shit really? I've been in Seattle since 2007 and always seemed gay to me. This was the first place I've been to where I actually saw real live hipsters & cultural marxists on the prowl in real life.
>>
File: keion afterlife tea time.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
keion afterlife tea time.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
>>74166855
>>
>>74177045
Is loli a gender?
>>
File: ride.jpg (365 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
365 KB, 800x575
>>74166182
>>
>>74176658

I'm a lifelong Washington native, but I appreciate your effort.

I know I'm walking directly into the asshole of the PNW but it's where life is taking me. I will be championing political incorrectness and the art of the troll amongst the SJW and hipster hordes. Will be fighting the good fight to try and keep my home sane, haha.

At least Seattle is bigger than PDX.
>>
File: 1420488853417.png (713 KB, 1035x621) Image search: [Google]
1420488853417.png
713 KB, 1035x621
>>74168493
Seattle University isn't the Catholic school. You're thinking of Seattle Pacific University. They're both in Seattle, strangely enough.
>>
Science has been replaced with eugenics. Physics is replaced with philosophy. Every other subject has something to do with social Marxism.

We lost the cold-war.
>>
>>74178087
I grew up in PDX and it's a shithole.

The problem is that portland embraces the whole SJW culture becuase it's "weird" and portlands motto has been "keep portland weird" for the longest time.

It really didn't start going to shit though untill all the fucking Californians starting moving up after 911
>>
File: 1449434012093.jpg (96 KB, 708x691) Image search: [Google]
1449434012093.jpg
96 KB, 708x691
>>74166182
>gender is a societal construct
>>
>>74166182
>Seattle Univeristy students can't define gender
This is precisely the goal of the Marxists pushing gender identity nonsense.
>>
File: 123.jpg (106 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
106 KB, 638x479
>>74167304
Unfortunately, there are exceptions from this rule, my uneducated friend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
The worst thing is, they don't even notice they are XY till they marry and fail to get pregnant.
>>
>>74167732
What's idiotic is how some of the people were saying it's demonstrably false to say he's some of those things but they never realized just what they were saying.
>>
>>74166182
There's no difference between men and women, Behavioral differences are just a social construct.

I mean, there is nothing that could influence the behavior of women or men
except of course, the Y chromosome, Testosterone and Estrogen (Both hormones that are mostly specific to men and women and which are known to cause difference in behaviors), the different amount of grey and white matter in the brain of men and women, the differences in the squeletton, and therefore in body size and mass.

All those differences which are a result of evolution and which guaranteed that individuals could easily identify whether or not they are able to procreate with another member of their species, all those differences which have conditionned our social norms (parenthood, marriage or other forms of man-woman unions are found in 99% of human social groups in the world, even in cultures that are completely unrelated to any other)

But of course, fuck science, fuck logic, fuck everything humans have developped socially during thousands of years, that shit never worked, right ? only use them when they support your opinion, otherwise ignore them.

Let's do something completely illogical, and call it "evolution" to turn our retarded ideas to facts, let's encourage people to become evolutionary dead ends, because FEELINGS

That's how we'll save the fucking world
>>
File: 1455679050963.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1455679050963.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>74166182
>most top sociologists agree that gender is a social construct
wow, really? i'm sure that's a totally unbiased conclusion

I think what's even scarier than this answer being totally retarded, is the fact the nig was so smug and thought he was enlightened
>>
File: 1288113110842.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1288113110842.png
3 KB, 210x230
>>74178467

>Not notice they're XY
>Cum inside gf multiple times and can't get pregnant
>She doesn't take BC

ohhhhwhatthefuck
>>
>>74178467

mutants exist in every species and they are infertile for a reason
>>
File: 1431648217047.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
1431648217047.png
8 KB, 297x449
>All that cognitive dissonance.
We've gone so fucking wrong.
>>
>>74167029
Yeah you know those brain scans that show there is difference between a male and female brain, those are all patriarchy fucking with you.

Just like in the God taught us, when we carbon date things older than 10k years old, the devil trying to trick you!
>>
>>74170259
This
>>
>>74178467
And they are infertile freaks of nature. What's your point?
>>
>>74178467

Mutations are all over the fucking place, that's what made all species evolve over time, they are merely trials of nature

Sometime they work well, and the species end up adopting them globally

Sometime they don't, and they end up being evolutionary dead end, aka, a mistake
>>
>>74178644
There are 1000 other reasons like "wrong day", slow sperma or just bad luck. This syndrome is really rare.
>>
File: 07985487580.png (264 KB, 538x512) Image search: [Google]
07985487580.png
264 KB, 538x512
>>74166182
They aren't defining shit, they are avoiding the question.
>>
File: 1402128389267.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1402128389267.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>these people inhabit the same city as I do

Just fucking end it. If I could call in a nuclear strike on myself and kill all these idiots I would do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>74170892
Let me explain why you're stupid and wrong.

Gender may exist on a spectrum and you can be mostly male or mostly female but still fall somewhere short of completely either.

End of the day if I am a dude and act a little female, im still a dude. I have the physiology of a guy and the brain of a guy and I will never ever know what its like to be a girl in body and mind because of that, no matter how much I mutilate my body. Cause deep down my DNA wants me to be a dude and if it could fix any hormones I take or an surgery I would do to myself to be female, my body would reject it.

Trans people, while they do deserve respect as people, are not really Females or Males, just cut up drugged up former men/women.
>>
File: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (37 KB, 297x322) Image search: [Google]
GottStrafeEngland.jpg
37 KB, 297x322
The eternal anglo is to blame for all this shit that happens
>>
>>74178184
Seattle U is Catholic (Jesuit).

SPU is Lutheran.

Seattle U is a cesspool of degeneracy because catholics have lost their balls.

SPU is decently conservative.
>>
>Are men and women different?
>They are but I have to say no
>>
>>74178652
>>74178776
They are just poor women who can't have children of their own, not more, not less. They are NOT crazy men who cut off their penises and take female hormones because of libertard antihuman propaganda. So I don't see any reason to treat them like freaks or mutants.
>>
>>74166182
Emperors new clothes spring to mind...
>>74166598
Indeed. I'm surprised they haven't killed themselves yet. The cognitive dissonance must be overpowering.
>>
File: 1451147902075.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1451147902075.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
>>74178405
This.

Also reminder
>>
>>74179186
Sums up the whole affair.
>>
>>74179242
Please point out where I or the other guy said that I believe people with such chromosome configurations should be treated differently.
Straw men are easy to knock down.
>>
File: 1461751966339.gif (2 MB, 436x376) Image search: [Google]
1461751966339.gif
2 MB, 436x376
>>74179171
It seems you're correct. I'm an idiot. I live in Seattle, and had no idea that SU was Catholic, given the impression I've gotten from people who went there.
>>
File: [wake me up].png (161 KB, 410x356) Image search: [Google]
[wake me up].png
161 KB, 410x356
>>74166182
I keep waiting for someone to stand up and say that all this gender bullshit is a joke, but it never happens.
>>
>>74166182
gender is bullshit, there's only sex, male & female.
>>
>>74178467

>internal genitalia: no

So this problem can be indentified with a simple visit to the gynaecologists ?

Do they even have periods ?

I mean, how can you be of age to try having kids and not know you suffer from this ?
>>
>>74179523
This. A "The Emperor has no clothes!" moment is needed as the whole system would grind to a halt and the minds of those affected would shatter.
>>
>>74179383
I just wanted to say: natural born females with XY chromosome do exist. So it cannot be used as the only criterion for gender identification.
>>
>>74166182

There is no such thing as "gender". There is only your sex. End. Of. Story
>>
>>74169868

nein
>>
>>74179472
I also live in Seattle.

I looked into it's law program and rejected it because

A) There's a very strong focus on social justice
B) The job placement rate is absolutely abysmal and of those who do find work as lawyers it's typically low pay, shitty and geographically confined (I met one working alum who made 55k out of the gate working for an insurance company with 150k in student loans and the scary thing was that her results were pretty close to the norm of working lawyers who had graduated from that program and above average when you consider all of the people who were unable to find work in the legal field).

I'm thinking UW, I have an outside chance at Georgetown/UCLA or I might just call it quits on the lawyer dream.

You look at some of these people who've basically won the game, who're making 160k+bonus but they have 200k in loans (and with the insane turnover in biglaw they're not likely to stick around long enough to make it worthwhile) and the conclusion I keep coming back to is that the only way to win the game is to not play.

There's a ten year loan forgiveness plan if I work for the government (my ideal career path would be clerk-->prosecuter-->(maybe small firm with my wife) but going into indentured servitude to the government for 10 yrs doesn't strike me as a particularly bright thing to do.

Might just go for an MPA/MPP and try to get in on some sweet gubbermint work.
>>
File: 1463165526470.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1463165526470.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>74179851

>being pedantic as fuck

Do you have any examples of people without medical conditions? (ie. medically healthy people)
>>
>>74179851
>I just wanted to say: natural born females with XY chromosome do exist.
No they literally don't. They are male as per the presence of a Y chromosome with female characteristics. People with the condition known as 'XY female syndrome' are male. At least do some research before you pretend to know about about chromosomal classification.
>>
Nice that they included the "a lady got offended when i called her sir".

Illustrates the anti-male sentiment behind the hipocrisies and cognitive dissonances quite nicely.
>>
File: 123.png (110 KB, 630x876) Image search: [Google]
123.png
110 KB, 630x876
>>74179667
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1083318807002999
>>
>>74166182
>if you think you are a female or male that matters more than biology
>there is no need for that difference to exist scientifically and logically
>SCIENTIFICALLY AND LOGICALLY

>someone in fucking college said this
The Soviets were right, take over a nation's education system and you can destroy it.
>>
>>74180588

PATHOLOGICAL
L
T
R
U
I
S
M

Random
Empathy
Overload

Call you what you will
>>
>>74173224
stealth rare
>>
>>74167206
I would like Germany 1933 more.

This time, we shall do it right.
>>
>>74169198
Russia plz nuke but let me know so I can flee beforehand
>>
>>74166855
to China.
>>
>Is there a difference in your mind between men and women?
>Y-Yes, no? Possibly?
You can tell how their brains are trying their damn hardest not to think rationally here. Like watching someone learn that 2+2=5.
>>
File: 1461934227879.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1461934227879.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>74178906
>>
>>74181416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJz77y4d_JA7

Lefties are always fucking insane control freaks
>>
>>74173854
>diversity commissar
good one serbia
>>
>>74181176
i hope you posted this via proxy hans
>>
>>74182150
I don't even really care anymore mate.
>>
>>74169887
>tfw all this started because people thought "sex" was a dirty word and co-opted a linguistic term to replace it
At least that's what it seems like to me, unless someone has a good reason why people started using "gender" instead of "sex" to start with.
>>
>>74173364
how can these people be so successful when hey are so pants on head retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 540x304
>>74166182
>tfw I recently committed to this school

What the fuck have I done.
>>
>>74166182
Wow thats fucking insanity.

Why can't we give those poor transgendered people some fucking mental health counciling?
>>
>>74182533

You have no idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage

>The modern academic sense of the word, in the context of social roles of men and women, dates from the work of John Money (1955), and was popularized and developed by the feminist movement from the 1970s onwards (see Feminism theory and gender studies below). The theory was that human nature is essentially epicene and social distinctions based on sex are arbitrarily constructed. Matters pertaining to this theoretical process of social construction were labelled matters of gender.

Straight from the horse's mouth
>>
>>74169887
>>74182533
living things have a sex, objects have a gender
>>
>>74183011
>John Money
Fucking of course.
>>
>>74183011
(((Money)))
>>
>>74183011
>John Money
This is the guy that was responsible for the David Reimer case.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
Since when schizophrenia is a norm in society?
>>
>>74166855
>it's 2026! What do you mean people aren't allowed to fuck dogs' corpses? Fucking shitlord!
>>
>>74183402

Exactly. Another leftist psychopath
>>
File: dougle.jpg (158 KB, 949x730) Image search: [Google]
dougle.jpg
158 KB, 949x730
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST.

Gender refers to how a man or woman is expected to behave in a given society. Its made up bullshit. Sex is the biological reality of men and women and their chromosomes.

Know the difference.
>>
>>74166182
fucking hell. Do most american students think like that or is this only a small portion.
>>
>>74168365
i identify myself as XXXXXY
>>
File: das_Juden (2).png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
das_Juden (2).png
20 KB, 183x232
>>74166182
>Is there a diffenrence in your mind between men and women?
>Generally yes. But I don't know why I think that ...
Oh poor thing, hasn't Prof. Goldstein told you yet?
>>
>>74176332
i dont know, i vote for Miljöpartiet
>>
>>74184071
Sadly this

The subliminal conditioning is working as planned
>>
File: 148973487594.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
148973487594.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>74184773
>>
File: 1457318234034.jpg (60 KB, 594x493) Image search: [Google]
1457318234034.jpg
60 KB, 594x493
>>74183402
>matter of death is suicide
Kek
You can't make this shit up!
>>
>>74183715
>Its made up bullshit
I wouldn't go that far. But ruminating and obsessing over it, especially in the Marxist sociological paradigm of oppression, is just unhealthy. Most or all of our personal interactions are voluntary and symbiotic.
>>
>>74167206
so a broken and cucked country?
>>
File: fuckingkid.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkid.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>74166182
Holy fuck, it's the Portlandia skit coming to life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r2o5ZnSHo

>We don't wanna know the gender of the baby
>I don't know your gender, I don't know mine
>Do I look like a woman?
>I don't know what a woman looks like
>What are you a gender detective
>>
>>74185982
This is fucking great.
>>
>>74185982
hahahaha i was just thinking of this
>>
>>74166182
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Wow, the wort part is you can tell the guy who is dressed nice wants to say reasonable things but he knows he will be burned at the stake if he does.
>>
>>74185982
Top lol
>>
File: cherry-picking-1.jpg (25 KB, 495x365) Image search: [Google]
cherry-picking-1.jpg
25 KB, 495x365
>>74166182
I fucking love videos like this. They only ever include people saying the things they want them to say. Videos like this prove absolutely nothing.
>>
>>74187800
>oh trannyboi
>your pipings are calling
>>
>>74175967
also a laughtrack should be added
>>
>>74166182
His first sentence implying there's differences between men and women is enough to trigger the vast majority of the modern "left" in the US.
>>
I don't even care about this shit but the scientists who study this say that sex is whether you have a penis or a vagina and gender is whatever you are socialized to identify as

it's not for tumblr reasons it's medical terminology to help distinguish problems in a meaningful way
>>
>>74175860
This has to be satire right?
>>
I've had enough of upper middle class "liberal" white people. I swear they piss me off more than any minority. I'm done caring about these faggots. I hope they all get culturally enriched in the happening.
>>
>>74166855
I think the next steps will be allowing the barbarians in.
>>
>>74189600
>it's medical terminology to help distinguish problems in a meaningful way
example pls? "I'm glad to know this enlarged prostate is owned by a girl"?
>>
I identify as the CEO of the company.

STOP OPPRESSING ME
>>
>>74176115
PLAYING PIANO FILLED WITH FLAMES
>>
>>74166182
this reminds me of a jimmy kimmel bit asking morons funny questions. only this is just sad
>>
File: 1451649148672.jpg (127 KB, 415x720) Image search: [Google]
1451649148672.jpg
127 KB, 415x720
>>74189600
>the scientists who study this say that sex is whether you have a penis or a vagina and gender is whatever you are socialized to identify as

No they don't you lying cunt.

Biologists will talk about the chromosomes and chromosome anomalies and mutations.

Medical professionals will talk about which plumbing you have regardless of your chromosomes, unless it's specific issues related to chromosome abnormalities (this includes hermaphrodites).

Only the social sciences introduce "gender" as something you personally identify with. The social sciences, soft science AKA ideological pandering pseudoscience.

Transgenderism is so rare, if they were all put together in once place, they'd be the size of Iceland's population, versus the entire rest of the world.

All the anomalies in genetics plus the headcases put together is still so rare there are diseases we barely know about that are more common.

This entire issue is a cultural wedge issue by liberals to hammer away at that old bugaboo western civilization.
>>
>>74169797
Toi t'as pas encore compris que c'est ce qui nous attend. On est annexés par les américains. C'est déjà en route.
>>
>>74170719
this is called cognitive dissonance. It's a stupid way to deal with apparent paradoxes for people who don't see the whole point of synthetizing information by themselves.
>>
>>74167732
Anyone have that picture that has two guys standing next to each other as seen by real life, 4chan, /fit/, and "in the mind of a woman" respectively?
>>
Daily reminder that the linguistic "gender" and "sex" distinction is the invention of child molester John Money.

Don't let historical revisionists tell you that this distinction has always been part of our language or accuse of being ignorant for not knowing their made up technical definitions.
>>
>>74166898
Seattle University is a private Catholic university.
>>
>>74179336
Hi man long time no see.
What's up?
>>
>>74166855
War
No other way around it

Balance will be restored one way or another, this universe is in equilibrium. Swing one way too hard, come back the other way just as hard.

WW2 was the amplitude and now we have reach the amplitude of the other direction. Back to the right we go
>>
>>74178697
*citation needed*

There is no difference between a male and a female brain. The only difference between a male and a female are the sex, the womb for women and some hormones.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.