[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has legalizing weed in some states worked out for America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: dude.jpg (175 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
175 KB, 1280x854
How has legalizing weed in some states worked out for America?
>>
>>74165869
They flaunt the additional tax income without knowing what it will cost them in the future.
>>
>>74166002
Aren't you doing that with immigrants already? Except that there isn't income in shitskins.
>>
>>74165869
Its degenerate and haram, intoxicants have no place in a healthy society. 'Dude weed lmao 420' culture says enough about how corrosive it is on youth.
>>
It's against Islamic culture. I hope such kaffir ideas come to the UK.
>>
>>74166079
I'm not a politician you mongol faggot.
>>
>>74166079
The corporate lobbies brag about the cheap labor. It's a profit we benefit from in prices, but the politicians get their cut in lobby payments.
>>
>>74166264
Cheap labor maybe, but they don't create any new jobs.
>>
>>74165869
It'll result un hashshashin, just wait for it.
>>
File: ATJ.jpg (150 KB, 736x403) Image search: [Google]
ATJ.jpg
150 KB, 736x403
>>74166122
>'Dude weed lmao 420' culture

Literally a goddamned meme that you scroll past on the way to the other memes that are your only window on reality.

Slap yourself, kid. Fuckin' snap out of it. And if you're staying away from weed because you think it might adversely effect your mental faculties, I've got news for you: you don't need to worry about that, you are already stupid on your own.

At least on weed you might be stupid in a funny way.
>>
>>74165869
Really well. It's been good for tourism and the local economy. It pulls a lot of the black market back into the official tax-earning market. And people are more tolerant and chilled out now. It's only a question of when all the other states will finally catch up.
>>
>>74166122
Weed is way better than tobacco and alcohol, and should replace it.
>>
>>74166218
No, you're the politician's bitch.

After you shoot Merkel you can come back and post, Fritz. Until then, shouldn't you be keeping a watch on your loved ones' buttholes?

Wouldn't want any big arab sausage slipping in there. It only takes a second, you know!
>>
>>74165869
figg di du vollidiot, hoffentlich holt di s gääle wägeli ab!

degenerates.
>>
>>74165869
Honestly has me laffin, m8. Had a bunch of pothead friends who moved to Colorado and have since been evicted since they can't pay the now ridiculously high rent.
>>
>>74166766
Make sure you do the full chemo/surgery/radiation package when you get cancer because I want a 100% guarantee that you fucking die.

Or wish you could.
>>
All I know is a lot of out of state people are getting arrested for illegal grows. Mostly Cubans.
>>
>>74166122

but I bet you drink caffeine, don't you faggot?

weed is god tier
>>
File: denver-co-blog.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1411) Image search: [Google]
denver-co-blog.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1411
>>74165869
It suck our already high housing has gotten worse becuase of all the dude weed lmao Californians coming here stinking up the place
>>
>>74166122
Outlawing weed doesn't stop people from smoking.
If I were to say that guns need to be banned because a few people get shot, you'd tell me that I am crazy and people will get guns anyway from Mexico.
Weed is even easier to get. It doesn't matter how illegal you make it, people will still smoke it.

The question isn't whether or not weed is good. The question is whether you want to simply deal with people who smoke weed, or do you want to deal with people smoking weed, illegal immigration, people hopping the border to sell weed, gangs, more violence, more crime, paying for jails etc.
>>
they over valued the tax income of weed based on black market values. when something becomes legal the costs go down dramatically so the taxes collected from weed have been far below then what they thought.
>>
>>74167001
Caffeine isn't an intoxicant.
>>
>>74166161
i thought weed was halal since Morrocans smoke hasish.
>>
>>74167162
Got news for ya buddy.
>>
>>74167162
everything is toxic in certain quantities. Alcohol is a suppressant but caffeine and cocaine are stimulants. THC in marijuana or shrooms is a hallucinogen.
>>
>>74166826
lol, ridiculously high rent where? In the big cities maybe.

Anybody who comes to Colorado to live in a fucking big city is a goddamned retard.

They got big cities all over this country, bigger and better in every way than fucking Denver or Colorado Springs.

The only fucking possible Earthly reason to come to Colorado is to move to the mountains.

All these little mountain towns have got pot shops too, just like the big cities only cheaper and usually higher quality as well.

But don't get me wrong, I'm glad all the idiots gravitate towards Denver. I hope the Mexicans eat them alive.

And I am Mexican and I have family in Denver and guess what? They're gang-bangers. And they tell me all the time about how they knock out white people just for smiling. So go ahead, move to Denver, dumb-dumb.
>>
>>74167303
I mean depressant not suppressant.
>>
>>74166764
Says the country who sat idly by as niggers burned down their towns.

>b-but it was their towns so it doesn't matter
top cuck, you already abandoned parts of your country to them
>>
File: 1450096190725.jpg (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450096190725.jpg
91 KB, 800x800
I've heard that because pot is still federally illegal, the companies can't actually use their income for a lot of shit since it gets into messy tax-limbo.

Someone explain how this works.
>>
>>74165869
Everything is horrible. There is anarchy in the streets and fires everywhere. It's the end of the world.
>>
File: TRUMPED.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPED.png
314 KB, 429x417
>>74166002
Yes germany, please, tell us about what will cost us our future. I'm sure you know plenty about that.

>listening to cuckland
>>
>>74166122
>haram

All mudslides GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA
>>
>>74166923
you'll be the one with cancer, not me.
>>
>>74167009
You must be one of the dumb Californians yourself, because we've been getting massive influx of Californians since the 70's.

Doesn't have a fucking thing to do with weed, you people are just cancer, you can't stay in one spot, you've gotta spread out and turn the next place into a tumor too.

What are you, literally 20? The fucking 70's are just a fairy tale to you. Like most shit that really happened.
>>
>>74166002

You won't state what it costs in the future because you're argument is already full of shit

> Germans start 2 world wars and generally make terrible decisions for their country in Europe
> PM literally assists in Islamic invasion of Europe
> act like Americans don't know what theyre doing when it comes to a plant

STFU you leftist anti-capitalist scum
>>
>>74166002
>what it will cost them in the future.
Please enlighten about ahat these future codts will be.
>>
>>74167303
>thc
>shrooms
you are delirious or a complete idiot.
>>
Honestly, it has made the black market even worse, and it's flooding into the states where it is illegal.
>>
>>74166122

Please cite the # of deaths directly related to marijuana in a year.
Please cite the # of deaths directly related to alcohol in a year.
Please cite the # of deaths directly related to prescription drugs in a year.

Yup. Got any more anti-capitalist propaganda you wish to peddle?
>>
>>74167098
Oh what crap. The tax revenues fluctuate wildly during the year, some months it's quite in excess of projections.

And oh by the way, there is literally NOTHING else going on in Colorado to prop up the fucking state economy. Nothing.

So if you like having jobs and a government and rule of law, you should get down on your knees and suck marijuana's fat cock.
>>
>>74167026
This. Thanks for being rational. It really isn't even up for debate anymore. Weed should be legal and every day it's not is nothing short of tyranny and stupidity.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (15 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
15 KB, 468x314
>>74167009
>>74166826
>>74167337

>Amerifats complaining about high house prices and expensive rents...

My sides.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/realestate/news/inner-west-house-prices-grow-by-1-million-in-10-years/news-story/3be0b4f3c87ec344debf4d5d014a198a
>>
>>74167303
Thc is not a hallucinogen.
>>
>>74167337
I would love a spic to try and knock me out. I would rip his fucking throat out and feast on his AIDS
>>
>>74167911
okay weed stoner guy. Let me guess, you also have a job making 300k a year and a hot gf, and you smoke just on the weekends
degenerate trash.
>>
>>74166122
Your fucking stupid and probably have never smoked weed, weed is fucking amazing and helps with mental problems so much, much more than alcohol because unlike alcohol it fixes the problem it dosent just hide it. I had severe depression before I started to smoke weed, when I first smoked it I felt the happiest I've ever been in my life, and I continued to do it and my quality of life has since improved greatly. Not only are their mental benefits it also benefits the economy. It is proven to encourage brain cell growth as well. Weed is the master of all drugs. You can even drive while high on it
>>
>>74165869
It killed the business of 2 pot dealers that I knew and makes getting edibles/drinkables easier now. I don't use thc due to my federal gov job but I think its great. Weed was common here with all age groups before legalization and the only new users were people like 50+ that just wanted to try it out once. Getting weed in high school was much easier than getting booze. Hopefully this will work towards changing that. Plus the tax money is good too.
>>
>>74168156
Not him but brah I have a decent job and a hot fiancé with big tits. I vape ganja errday
>>
>>74167208
Egyptians drink beer.

Hell, most Muslims are flaming queers who like to fuck little boys, that ain't fuckin' halal neither.

It's all just rules for thee, not for me. The religious aspect of Islam is such a sideshow to what's really going on, it's all about extending sharia zones.

Eventually they want the whole world under Sharia except them. Just like any other tyranny, there's a ruling party that's above the law.

Their rules are for everyone BUT them to follow.
>>
>>74165869
works geeat here
back in new jersey it was a serious crine even for a joint or a gram
me and 5 friends moved to colorado after they legalized weed and its been amazing 2 years
more and more of my friends moved out here too
fuck jersey
>>
>>74167098
>the taxes collected from weed have been far below then what they thought.
What I heard was the revenues are higher than expected.
>>
>>74168174
totally nuts and underage.
>>
>>74167098
What? Colorado made so much money off the taxes on weed they had to give money back
>>
>>74168156

Actually yes, I make ~250k a year, have a wife with big fake tits, 2 kids in middle school and a 3200sq ft house in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the USA.
Furthermore I vote Republican and have epilepsy, which marijuana's anti-convulsant properties keeps me from flopping like a fish.

So stfu you trash leftist scum. Stop trying to stop the market with your draconian nonsense regulation.

Fucking moron.
>>
In Washington state pot is of much better quality and price the cartels smuggle it southward with the guns and cash.
>>
>>74166122
Weed is literally better in every way in comparison to tobacco and alcohol, both of which are perfectly legal and are much more likely to kill you by a huge margin. If anything the stuff we legally consume is degenerate and marijuana is the patricians choice if they need to do a drug. I would argue that all drug/alcohol use is degenerate, but almost everyone barring Jesus Christ needs a vice of some kind. Might as well give them one that is better than the alternatives.
>>
>>74165869
I'm fine with weed but I hate people that won't shut up about how great it is and how it fuckin cures cancer like nigga what type of cancer you have
>>
>>74168297
I'm 20
>>
>>74168343
enjoy polluting your brain because you were born weak.
>>
>>74168343
Shit man my friend has epilepsy and since he started smoking weed I don't think he's had a seizure in fucking years. Right on.
>>
>>74167337
>And they tell me all the time about how they knock out white people just for smiling.

Niggerspic.
>>
File: cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1200
>>74165869

Every place it's decriminalized or legalized, there have been pretty near-zero downsides. Colorado saw drunk driving stats plunge by something like 30%-40% almost overnight. And, of course, a drop in prohibition-related "crime" to near-zero levels. No longer destroying lives and careers for smoking a joint in about a dozen states.

Now that we're heading into year 3 in some places, the tax revenues should be stabilized at somewhat higher levels than pic related.
>>
>>74168414
exactly what I meant. all these young bastards shouting 'weed lma', 'no harm', 'no side effects', 'helped me out of depression'. totally cranked out of reallity.
>>
>>74168132
My cousin Juan knocks out dudes like you weekly, bro.

And if he doesn't think he can knock you out, he'll fucking shoot you instead, so you can forget about UFC shit. If you knock out the first guy, you better grow wings and learn to fly, because the next thing will be carloads of armed vatos driving up and down the neighborhoods all day and all night looking for you.

If you think you can escape on foot, I can almost guarantee you no you won't.

Stay the fuck out of Denver, you are definitely one of the ones that would not know how to stay out of trouble. It's the guys like you, guys with your attitude that always get fucked up.
>>
>>74168132

kek get a load of this effeminate 98 pounder.
>>
My friend has a med card in cali.
He's depressed cuz a girl he liked died, was depressed before and that made it worse. Now he's in a total rut from only smoking weed and playing video games.
Weed really is not helping him any more than his anti depressants, and if anything keeps him in the rut because he doesnt feel like doing anything while high.
I'm not against legal weed, but I'm not for it because it fucks with my friends life.
>>
>N-N-NO ONE NEED DRUGS!!!
>Y-Y-OU ARE WEAK!!!
>>
>>74168444

Lol, the beat you have is pathetic.
>>
>>74168286
Literally parroting talking points that were typed up by some fat wife of some city councilman in Fort Collins.
>>
>>74168645
Sounds like he would have been a bitch without weed.
>>
It's value dropped to almost nothing.
>>
>>74168586
fuck off retard
you spics couldnt even afford to drive to where i live and if you somehow made it youd never get up the road
>>
Massachusetts is currently in the last signature-gathering phase, after which it should be confirmed to make it onto the ballot in November. We recently saw a poll come out that showed the initiative losing by 3 points (margin of error was 4.4 points), but that poll was clearly an aberration, as every other poll from 3/2014 to 4/2016 has had the initiative passing with anything from 49 to 57% of the vote. At the end of the day, when the votes actually get counted, I expect a victory for legalization in the state.
>>
>>74168521
What about jobs related information?

What's the employment rate like? Even if it's legal I doubt many employers want their employees stoned at work just like they wouldn't want their employees drunk at work.

>inb4 HURR U CAN DO THANGS BETTER WHEN UR HIGH!
>>
>>74168302
I got a free can of dope at the dispensary, it was fucking awesome.

So great, because it kept the money out of the hands of all the squares who fought weed. And those motherfuckers can't go broke and have to move out of state too soon.
>>
>>74168761
of course you can, it is stoners knowledge and logic that everything is better then.

does smoking weed lead to a DUI?
>>
>>74168586
XD wow u r pretty tuff xDDDDDD
>>
>>74168761
>Even if it's legal I doubt many employers want their employees stoned at work just like they wouldn't want their employees drunk at work
wow nice strawman, idiot.

Literally nobody is saying people should be able to get high on the job. NOBODY. That has never, ever been a consideration that was placed on the table. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>74168383
HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY

Hey buddy . . .

Hey . . .

YOU shut the fuck up, stupid. You're the one who doesn't know shit.
>>
>being pro stonerfaggotry

neo-/pol/ really needs to go to hell
>>
>>74168850
nice b8 retard
>>74168854
You need to re-read my post.

Most employers have a zero tolerance policy in effect - i.e. they don't want their employees to be able to pass a drug test in the case of accident/injury.

So instead of spouting off hyperbole and calling me a retard answer my question

How has the legalization of marijuana affected the unemployment rate?
>>
>>74168977
>They DO want their employees to be able to pass a drug test.

accident. :DDD
>>
>>74168444
Nice trips but you're dumb as a fucking nigger
>>
>>74168977
DUI?
>>
>>74168761
I smoke and I have a good job, but I only smoke on the weekends or at a time where I know it won't affect me at my workplace. You can be just as responsible with cannabis as you can be with alcohol.

>>74168850
Good question, not sure. I've been driving while on weed for a few years but never really had any issues for a cop to pull me over. Cops will only pull you over if you're doing something illegal or appear suspicious like swerving on the road while drunk.
>>
>>74167581
Last I checked, we weren't the one with state-wide gay marriage
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1148x1022
>>74165869
>tfw smoking some dank shit right now
>>
>>74168444
>enjoy polluting your brain

Hi, this is a scientific source that I submit as evidence for my contention that you are fucking stupid, and you should shut the fuck up, stupid.

Oh, here's the science:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18426493

You won't read it, and even if you did, you're not really smart enough to understand it, but now we can all laugh at you.
>>
>>74166002
News flash, retard: anyone who has ever wanted to smoke weed already smoked it, the money just went into the wrong hands. It's the easiest to get drug and legalizing it won't magically create a big explosion in the number of stoners.
>>
>>74168977
People are smoking it anyways, so no, it makes no difference. People who smoke it despite putting their job at risk are going to continue to and people who don't aren't going to start to just because of legalization. RETARD.
>>
>>74168474
I hope Denver gets nuked.
>>
Wish it was legal in my country, so people can just shut the fuck up about it. It's literally smoking just with weed instead of Tobacco. If you want to waste your money and time on it thats fine with me. There's just no need for people to be thrown into jail for it, alcoholics aren't thrown into jail.
>>
File: 1462935719106.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1462935719106.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>74167098
You're such a fucking faggot talking out your ass. Legal weed is often double the price of black market in colorado. Ask me how I know.
>>
>>74169057
here you get swiped and loose your license. it's very hard to get it back (toally sober for one year or so) and extremely expensive.
>>
>>74168586
Fuck you, you dirty spic faggot. I've known so many Mexicans in my life. You're all pusssies. I'm not even a little afraid of you subhuman fucks.
>>
>>74169147
>>74169160
Let's intensify the legal repercussions, then.

How about making a drug test every three months (and immediate layoff in case of THC positive) mandatory for every employer across the US and EU?
>>
>>74169057
As did I when I used to smoke, however, that was over a decade ago.

I know people to this day who still can't hold down a job because they smoke constantly and come into work stoned. In the current scene of the pot smoker the majority of people don't have the gumption and responsibility to be able to handle immediate legalization.

More people would be coming to work stoned and it would be very difficult to test for that/detect it because of the lack of a reliable and quick test method unlike alcohol consumption at work. This is what keeps most employers from lifting any type of zero tolerance policy as keeping it in effect protects them from any liability if their employee is found to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol while under their employment.

>>74169160
Your mind is so warped and burnt out that there is no reasoning with you.
You're part of the problem bro, not part of the solution. Fuck off and go watch more CustomGrow videos like the filthy degenerate you are.

If more "stoners" were like >>74169057 then perhaps the road to legalization wouldn't be so rocky and full of obstacles but you exist and your existence is an impedance towards that end.
>>
>>74168853
XD wow u can't read 2 good, I wazn't talkin' 'bout myself, ese!

Even though white people are usually smarter than Mexicans, guess what? I'm one of the smart ones and you're one of the dumb ones.
>>
>>74169293
Why? Because of your feelings? Or do you actually have any sound reason?
>>
>>74169417
>Why?

Why not?
>>
>>74166731
this
Alcohol leads to everything else
>>
File: image.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>74169410
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>74165869
Denver here I'll give you my quick incite
Plus
>Boomtown Economy, jobs in liberally almost any field are available
>No state dedicit because of tax revenue
>Free market emerging with all sorts of new innovative products, easily the largest emerging legal market boom since the tech booms
>The ability to figure out exactly what type of marijuana you're smoking, and have options and variety is a large plus
Negatives
>The population of homelessness here is unfuckingbearable
>Criminals seem to still flock to the state to profit by selling to other states, also bringing with it increased criminal elements. Seems like DPD or Aurora is involved in a shooting every other day with some gangbanging shitheads
>No Federal oversight means the state is regulating on it's own. This is bad for CO because big box Cannabis businesses emerged and immediately begin using illicit or unapproved pesticides on plants. Pesticide usage is the biggest black eye on the legal weed industry at the moment, and is a hot button issue in the community
I'm sure there's more but that's what comes to mind
>>
>>74169463
Let's ban oatmeal. I mean, why not?
>>
>>74168761
>What about jobs related information?

Basically, you pay about $150 to the Department of Health and you go through a background check and they give you a badge and then you can apply for work at any dispensary, grow house, or whatever.

If you're asking about whether you'll get fired from McDonald's, yeah, you probably will. So just stay working at the McDonald's in your area and don't clog up our highways, asshole.

This guy already did the definitive breakdown on why you're dumb:
>>74168854
>>
>>74169293
Why would they test you for something that's legal? THC stays in the body for weeks after consumption, being positive on the test wouldn't mean the person is under the influence at that given time.
>>
>>74169532
Because it's yummy and doesn't do any harm
>buh muh weed is also yummy and doesn't do any harm
Wrong, stonerboy.
>>
>>74168918
>Being pro dumb

You're already in Hell.
>>
File: 1463240804335.jpg (164 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1463240804335.jpg
164 KB, 400x480
>>74169611
It means the person was under the false assumption that they can do whatever they please and must be punished.
>>
>>74169623
Not that it's relevant but i haven't smoked in years.

Just because you are too retarded to use a substance properly doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>>74169365
>our mind is so warped and burnt out that there is no reasoning with you.
You know nothing about me or my life, so try again.

See, this is all prohibitionists have. Personal attacks and baseless accusations. You've got nothing else to stand on.
>>
>>74168586
This isn't Mexico, Pablo, armed gunmen don't just roam the streets executing people. Nice roleplaying
>>
>>74168156
I'll chime in

>in my 40's
>Got some weed as a gift a few years ago from a friend.
>hadn't messed with it since college.
>Smoke almost every night now, use a bat about 7:00. That's it.
>Have held my job as VP for 8 years
>make 100k a year
>happily married
>no negative change in health

I'm certainly not Mr. Amazing, but my work (or my wife's) hasn't suffered, and my wife and I still are active in our hobbies and social life. I guess if you smoke all day, it could derail your life, but it literally makes no difference in mine except it makes tv shows a little funnier, foods a bit tastier, and sex feels a little more intimate.
>>
>>74166002
Is this the "German humor" I hear about?
>>
>>74168586

Huh, I guess Trump was right.
>>
>>74169285
If the first 40 Mexicans don't kick your ass, the next 40 will. I don't know why you're trying to 'bow up to me anyway, I'm talking about extended family who lives in Denver, trying to warn people not to move to Denver because a lot of gang-bangers live there including some I happen to be related to.

All you fucking white retards think I said my name was Mongo Santa Maria and I'm the Heavyweight Mexican Champion of kicking your white ass.

And that's actually not what I said.

If you want to be white, you should maybe learn how to read.
>>
>>74169752
>i haven't smoked in years.

Why not, if I may ask?
>>
>>74166647
Underrated post

Weed intoxication is weak, if you're a retard stoner chances are you were a retard before.

What many never realize is that the smart and decent people who smoke manage to avoid ever having anyone find out. So they lead good healthy lives and smoke weed, but as its viewed negatively, anyone with half a brain cell one can avoid being caught quite easily.
>>
>>74169611
This has always been my issue with the rules regarding it. Even after you're no longer under its influence you can still be punished after the fact weeks later from a simple urine test. Even if you were like me and responsibly using it at your own home where your employer has no jurisdiction over(or anyone else for that matter, its your domain) and coming to work the next day while not on it, an employer can still fire you.

There needs to be a distinction like people drinking at home but not drinking at work. But that's easier said than done. This whole employer restriction thing is a big can of worms that most marijuana users fail to consider. I'm lucky that my workplace does not demand periodic drug screenings, they'll only demand a drug test if you're under suspicion(like when a workplace accident occurs). Others are not so lucky.
>>
>>74169948
I don't take kindly to some faggot telling me I shouldn't go to a city in my own country because of subhuman spic pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1462136514798.png (76 KB, 780x1375) Image search: [Google]
1462136514798.png
76 KB, 780x1375
>>74170010
>>
>>74169293
Let's talk about the alarm going off and you waking up from your dream.

We already voted. And then they tried to repeal it and we voted it back in again and voted out the people who tried to repeal it.

So go to Kansas or Nebraska or New Mexico or Wyoming or Arizona or Utah or even Okla-fucking-homa if you don't like weed.

But don't come to Colorado. We're the weed state. And we're full, fuck off.
>>
>>74170118
>muh democrasee
>>
>>74169125
I hadnt smoked in awhile so I came to the chinz and giggled like a little bitch all night. It was great.
>>
>>74170067
He doesn't know WTF he is talking about. I live in Denver in a former Hispanic gang neighborhood, it's mostly being gentrified by beautiful whites in yoga pants now. The gangs have been pushed out to Aurora and other shit subburbs around the city. There are hoards of dindu gimme Hispanics, Natives, and Blacks here. Every time I read comments on social media there are always idiots making excuses for the dumb, uneducated, shit tier criminals
>>
>>74170073
>he learned all about weed from a shitty political cartoon
>>
>>74169365
>More people would be coming to work stoned and it would be very difficult to test for that/detect it

So what's the problem?

People are high and nobody can tell the difference?

How about it's real simple, you fire shitty employees even if they're sober, and you don't fire good employees, even if they're stoned.

Is that simple enough or should I take a crack at dumbing it down more for people?
>>
File: 1463386160038.jpg (178 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1463386160038.jpg
178 KB, 798x770
>tfw a flower of marihuana cost 5c to produce here
>tfw the same cost 5 dollars in north america
>tfw all the production money will come here
>>
>>74169147
But it has forced the drug cartels to switch over to heroin creating the epidemic we're now witnessing.
>>
>>74168850
DUI - driving under the influence. It's not restricted to alcohol, sooooo... Also, don't tell me most people don't drive like shit when stoned. I spent a few years doing some stuff, and rode with probably near 50 different people when they were stoned, and while they may not speed or drive intentionally recklessly, alot of them DO miss things. Like not noticing stop signs, stopping then going at red lights as if they were stop signs, leaving the car in drive then getting out, etc. These are just a few examples I've seen multiple times from a handful of people
>>
File: 1457970162536.png (334 KB, 569x516) Image search: [Google]
1457970162536.png
334 KB, 569x516
>>74170277
I want pedophilia to be legalized. Do you mind? I don't fucking care, little girls are wonderful in bed.
>>
>>74169495
It's not hard to be smarter than a dumbass, dumbass.
>>
>>74169623
do you have any proof weed doesnt any harm? And if so why isnt alcohol also banned? its far stronger and more harmful
>>
>>74170073
oh wow nigger, I'm sure all people become addicts.

I've tasted ciggarrettes and alcohol and I'm not longer using them because they bore me as fuck.

tobacco is nothing more than a flavoured smoke in your mouth, boring as fuck.

alcohol and beer is nothing more than becomming dizzy and losing the fear of socializing and doing dumb shit.

wow, so scary.

It's been proven that substances don't produce adiction but is rather shitty human trash who get addicted because they're shitty human trash anyway.
>>
>>74170352
>pedophilia
>cartoon
You should educate yourself on the sex crime rate of japan.
Hint: its pretty low
>>
>>74170423
I'd ban alcohol in a heartbeat.
>>
>>74169623
Shut up and come try to ban it, motherfucker. Quit talking and do something!

Bring your weapons, we have ours. We'll have a great shot at you as you're coming uphill.

Until then, you're just the sound of a vacuum cleaner in the other room.
>>
>>74170488
I wouldn't. If you own your own body you have a right to fuck it up any way you want, so long as it doesn't affect others.
>>
>>74170321
The epidemic that the USA is now witnessing is due to the heavy marketing of opioid pain medication as "non-addicting" years back, which caused many middle-class people to get addicted and eventually switch over to the cheaper, more intense high that heroin provides.
>>
>>74170010
scholarship athlete, 3 time all conference, degree in econ, stable profits in commodities trading...people are always blown away when they figure out i smoke weed regularly
>>
>>74170488
>let's ignore 1930 chicago style of mafia that formed because of alcohol prohibition
>>
>>74170480
I'm talking about actual sex with minors. So, if I come across your 13 year old sister and think she's hot, I wanna do the birds and the bees with her. Why not? There's no scientific proof that it's harmful.
>>
>>74170488
The government has no right to tell you what you want to do with your body as long as youre not harming others. Fuck off statist
>>
You fuckin sperglords aren't even discussing marijuana policy, you sound like 16 years olds talking about weed for the first time. Heh le epic stoner is dumb meme
>>
File: kill_yourself_1455245304095.png (19 KB, 560x398) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself_1455245304095.png
19 KB, 560x398
>>74169293

Each employer gets to set their own drug policies, and there's a thing called "performance review." People who are fucking up in the workplace get the opportunity to find a new job. Whether they use cannabis or not is unrelated.

Employers have long known that some of their best employees are the ones that can handle their intoxicants, be they alcohol or caffeine or THC or whatever. Testing is a forced activity by insurance companies, which is based pretty much entirely upon right wing religious fascist "feelings" and not any science, statistics or reality.

Your post is blanket fascism and nothing less. I could just as easily decide that everyone needs to be genetically tested for German ancestry. Any who test positive need to be executed to cleanse the gene pool, because Auschwitz. We can't risk having that sort of contamination in the human gene pool anymore because they are all mentally damaged at the genetic level.

It's just making you phenomenally butthurt that every day the proof keeps piling up that prohibition is a thousand times more damaging to society than people living their own lives. Every single country and state that legalizes just keeps rubbing your face in your own shitpile of stupid.

tl;dr -- you're an imbecile. Kill yourself and do humanity a favor.
>>
>>74166122

>HARAM

You have to go back
>>
>>74170601
refer to >>74170599
>>
>>74169700
>It means the person was under the false assumption that they can do whatever they please and must be punished.

Oh my God, nigger. If you want to be somebody's dad, fucking adopt.

Adopt an immigrant baby, lol. You can boss him around all you want, make up whatever rules you want.

You come try to be my daddy and I'll shoot your pecker off for laughs.
>>
>>74170599
this is so retarded. yes theres eveidence that molesting underage kids fucks them up for life. especially when its a trusted adult that diddles them.

go back to your own country achmed
>>
Anybody that thinks it changed anything at all is dumb. Literally changed nothing. I live in Eugene, Oregon. We have more pot stores than Mcdonald's.
>>
File: Bait.png (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
42 KB, 500x501
>>74170352
>>
>>74167162
Are you retarded?
>>
>>74165869
Great.

Those states can afford to keep violent niggers locked up instead of letting them out to make room for stoners.
>>
>>74169821
Not funny in the slightest except to other Germans?

Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>74170674
Denver here I disagree
>>74169509
>>
>>74170666
>yes theres eveidence that molesting underage kids fucks them up for life.

There's plenty of evidence that marijuana use fucks you up too, but you don't seem to mind.

Where's my high school sex slave?
>>
>>74170604
>/pol/
>discuss policy
If /pol/ knew anything about public policy, then they wouldn't oppose marijuana legalization, because marijuana prohibition is objectively bad public policy.
>>
>>74168067
The fuck it isn't. Do a 5 second Google search to find out how dumb you are.
>>
>>74170735
I am speaking for Oregon you twat. I've never been to Denver. But I have been all over Washington AND Oregon these last few months and there is absolutely no difference at all. Smoking in public is even much lower than before.
>>
File: Crying_Little_Boy.jpg (272 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Crying_Little_Boy.jpg
272 KB, 900x600
>>74170632
If you want to be a bothersome little baby, don't be surprised when someone busts in and acts like a parent.

We'll turn the tables on this and there will be no more legal weed for you. Why? Because.
>>
>>74170841
You guys having pesticide issues up there? I know the industry is more "natural" up there it seems like, here if is all hydro and large warehouse grows
>>
>>74165869
It stops them having to waste time and money on fighting these people, since everyone can do it anyway.
If it's anything like it is here, it's very widespread anyway.
As damaging as weed can be, the worst thing you can do is send these people to prison.
>>
>>74170601
You dense dickhead. Don't you understand that most stoners vote for more collectivist policies? You're going to start screaming "fucking statist" at all the weed smoking democrats who are going to vote for universal healthcare because of the lungcancer they got from weed. Or for a higher minimum wage, since they're dumb stoners who don't make it in life.

Funny enough, allowing people to turn into the same people you dislike is pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>74170875
Make me
>>
File: change-sheets.jpg (118 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
change-sheets.jpg
118 KB, 1500x1125
>>74170875
Dont forget to change those sheets

Germany YES!
>>
Dope should be legal and taxed, but "weed culture" is cancerous as fuck. I'm not blaming the plant, as the weed faggots would still be faggots no matter what

Legalize weed, ban weed culture
>>
>>74170772
We have close to 100 years of data that shows that prohibition is an utter failure.

Legalization isn't an endorsement to smoke pot. Whether using is a good idea or not is a separate issue. The fact remains that prohibition doesn't work and causes more harm than good.

Fuck you if you have a problem with us talking a new approach.
>>
>>74170938
Not an argument
>>
>>74170302
motor skills and cognitive ability affect job performance, increase accidents and decrease employee awareness.

I don't want liabilities like that on my job sites when I have 3.5M worth of building materials that need to go in the right place and on a tight schedule.

If you're stoned at home I don't give a shit but if you're stoned on the job site I'd pay to find out if you're stoned at work because you're a liability and I don't want to deal with your stupid ass because you think the levers on the crane look funny.
>>
>>74170989
There is no such thing as weed culture. That's just you being biased and stereotyping pot smokers unfairly. Hell, even if there WAS a weed culture, it's not the government's place to "ban it", you double-digit-IQ retard.
>>
File: 1460990188858.png (584 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
1460990188858.png
584 KB, 475x637
>>74171002
>pedos fuck little boys either way. we should just let them.

Uh huh. Nice argument.
>>
File: TrumpLatinos.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLatinos.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>74169946
Nigger, I'll tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:

If you don't elect Trump, this fucking country will be gone. You have no fucking idea how late in the game you really are. Foreign troops and mercenaries are already inside this country ready to fuck your shit up, the gang-bangers are going to be recruited along with this.

It's going to be a complete criminal takeover and you piglets are gonna have nothing left to do but squeal.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/14/trump-is-gods-choice-for-president/

http://allnewspipeline.com/Signs_Preparation_For_Martial_Law_Implementation_Ongoing.php

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/15/twenty-year-old-un-plan-to-invade-the-us-found-in-newly-re-discovered-documents/

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/05/15/the-human-slaughterhouses-in-mexico-dwarf-anything-the-islamic-state-has-done/

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/may/16/chinese-pour-110bn-into-us-real-estate-says-study

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/16/fema-slave-labor-camps-are-becoming-operational-the-first-prisoners-have-arrived/

http://allnewspipeline.com/Trump_Warns_Of_Attack_On_America_By_Obamas_Refugees.php

If you're holding anything back from Trump, you're slitting your own throat, right now.
>>
>>74171039
>i explain you why i think weed should be illegal, my reasoning, my argument
>>not an argument>>74171039
>>
>>74171084
You make a false equivalency and then say HIS argument is bad?
Fuck off with your shitty bait
>>
>>74170989
"Weed culture" strawman doesnt exist outside highschool and meme comics. Im not suprised a friendless NEET wouldnt know this
>>
>>74171084
Good God your pedophile false equivalent is ridiculous.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 8p7mzPuh.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8p7mzPuh.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>74171083
>no such thing as weed culture.

Yes there is you retard. and look at it.

>terrible hygene
>unhealthy food
>poorly drawn subscribe sign
>uncomely facial hair
>Snapback
>improperly fitting shirt

It's pure degeneracy and like it or not these people are the face of your addiction/hobby.
>>
File: Reefer_(color)_01.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Reefer_(color)_01.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>74170073
>this guy
>>74170772
Probably because marijuana fucks up the person taking it, and nobody else. Diddling kids fucks up the kids.
>>
>>74171189
>a false equivalency
>false
>implying stoners aren't actually just as immoral as pedos
>>
>>74171165
Your ""argument"" is based on stereotypes and anecdotes.
>>
>>74170067
Don't put your hand on a hot stove either, you fucking dipshit.

Hey, don't choke on stuff.

Hey, don't drive off a cliff.

Hey, don't play on the train tracks.

Do you not take kindly to fair warnings? Then ignore them, see if I care.
>>
>>74171234
>Yes there is you retard
Not an argument.

What you are doing is stereotyping, not describing an actual 'culture'. The vast majority of smokers are nothing like that guy, and there are tons of people who look just like that guy but who don't smoke.
>>
>>74171190
You're telling me most stoners aren't lowlifes? Go ahead and post some succesful guy that smokes a joint once a month.
>>
>>74171234
See
>>74171190
you should take a break from the internet
>>
>>74171083
>>74171190
I spend pretty much every night hanging around with a bunch of stoners I've known since primary school. Guess what? The "strawman" is real as fuck. Bob marley in the background, hotboxing, half a dozen bongs and shirts declaring "SMOKE WEED ERRY DAY". No dreadlocks, but the guy at the head shop selling "legal" highs has them down to his arse.

But continue denying the completely obvious facts because it doesn't fit your agenda you fucking degenerates
>>
>>74168414
Keep on like this for a couple of years and you will regret it.
>>
>>74171398
Do people who used to smoke, but stopped, count?
>>
>>74171340
Yours is based on them not being stereotypes and anecdotes.
>>
>>74171299
You want me to seriously explain to you why paedophilia and weed smoking is different?
Ever heard of consent?
>>
>>74170257
Dumb nigger, I'm talking about people I know who are still living in the same neighborhood in Denver that they've always lived in and are still doing gangbanger shit.

You live in a nice little bubble? Good for you. Hope it doesn't burst.
>>
>>74171398
Most smokers are just regular people honestly. Considering the amount of people that smoke we would have a severe homeless crisis if it really made you unable to hold a job. Once again youre using memes and stereotypes
>>
File: average serb.png (420 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
average serb.png
420 KB, 596x595
>>74171281
>Probably because marijuana fucks up the person taking it, and nobody else

What about all those kids who follow bad examples? How much reefer do you have to inhale before you stop being so selfish and ignorant?
>>
>>74171359
I know that you fucktard.

The problem is that the millennial generation is growing up in the YouTube sphere and this is what they see - and they like it because it's popular and they'll emulate it because it make them fit in.

>calling someone a friendless NEET while posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board.
>>
File: 1463385312144.jpg (102 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
1463385312144.jpg
102 KB, 557x557
>>74171493
>>
File: wear pajamas.jpg (70 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
wear pajamas.jpg
70 KB, 458x458
>>74171496
>Ever heard of consent?

Sure.

Now explain how paedophilia and weed smoking are different, considering the paedophilia occurs under mutual consent.

This should be interesting.
>>
>>74171479
You mean those people who smoked weed a few times during their teen years?
>>
>>74171535
So if I smoke weed I'm forcing kids to copy me?
I don't smoke around strangers and I want under 18s to smoke either, or people driving or working btw
>>
>>74171419
A prison term wouldn't help your degenerate friend.

We have a century's worth of data to prove this.
Weed culture is retarded.
Marijuana prohibition is equally retarded.

We can't stop stupid people from being stupid but we can make sure there's ample room in our prisons for the violent niggers that actually belong there.
>>
Looks like i triggered the subhuman weed faggots.
It will cost you more than goes in, just like with all drugs. And now kill yourselves.
>>
>>74171662
Great, now stop thinking in terms of "I" and "me" all the time, and consider all those faggots who aren't as responsible as you, but for some reason enjoy the same rights.
>>
>>74170875
We who? a retard in Germany? You'll be choking to death on nigger dick in a week, I'm not worried about you making it to Colorado, and like I said, I'll just shoot your pecker off.
>>
>>74171419
>My friends are idiots, so therefore weed culture
kys. You know nothing about the world outside your bubble.

>>74171542
>the millennial generation is growing up in the YouTube sphere and this is what they see - and they like it because it's popular and they'll emulate it because it make them fit in.
It's not true just because you say it is.

Once again conservatards show that their entire political ideology is based on hate, fear, and unfairly grouping people into "us" and "them."

Just stop.
>>
>>74171527
>bandwagon fallacy
>fallacy fallacy
>special pleading
>composition/division

Holy fallacies Batman!
>>
>>74171758
>tu quoque
>>
>>74171636
>explain how smoking weed and fucking little girls are different

too deep in the rabbit hole for me. are you tripping on acid?
>>
>>74165869
stop being a trip fag. everybody hates trip fags. youre bringing shame to the flag
>>
>>74171747
>We who?

The international fold of people who do not want to share a civilization with smelly stonerfags. Why don't you just fuck off to Columbia?
>>
>>74171636
Even if all paedophillia occured under mutual consent children can't legally give consent for sex
You know this cunt
>>74171737
I don't treat other people like criminals, if they give their legal weed to their kid they should be punished but a complete ban is fucked up in more ways
>>
File: 1463286810992.jpg (65 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
1463286810992.jpg
65 KB, 634x424
Just another drug for the people to graze. You gotta feed your cattle.
>>
>>74171703
Once again, weed should be legal, head shops and the faggots that run them should be burned to the ground

>>74171758
>My subjective personal experiences are more valid than your subjective personal experiences

I NO A GUY THAT SMOKES WEED ERRY DAY AND HE DONT LIKE BUB MARLY, SO NO STONER FITS THE STEREOTYPE ITS MADE UP BY THE MAN TO KEEP US DOWN
>>
>>74171894
>Even if all paedophillia occured under mutual consent children can't legally give consent for sex

That's the right answer.
And cannabis consumption should be treated the same way.

Let's make it so that stoners can't legally consume weed.
>>
>>74169623
Dont you have millions of muslims to worry about you kraut faggot? While youre learning nasheeds we'll be enjoying the benefits of legal marijuana. You are a retard.
>>
>>74171747
Didn't Sanders win Colorado? Didn't he get alot of the stoner votes? Doesn't he want to ban guns?

I wouldn't quite say that legalizing weed is backfiring at you, since that would mean you would have to fire first.
>>
File: 1356307652761.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1356307652761.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>74168343
>fake tits
>>
>increased tax revenue
http://liq.wa.gov/marj/dashboard
>crime rates have not gone up
http://www.waspc.org/assets/CJIS/2013%20ciw.compressed.pdf

So, overall, a smashing success?
>>
>>74171898
>t. 16y.o h.s kid on summer break
>>
File: 1463010103356.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1463010103356.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>74171997
You won't be able to shut me up with the muslim thing, you filthy degenerate.
>>
File: areyouserious.gif (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.gif
60 KB, 200x200
>>74166122
I cant actually believe you retards are falling for this
>>
>>74171072
Wow, you really memorized that D.A.R.E. cartoon.

Go ahead and spend money on testing all the stoners and then when something STILL goes wrong, you'll only have sobriety to blame.

I drive a car stoned as fuck, every day, all day long, for the past 10 years, never been in an accident, never been pulled over, never been caught.

If you think a stoned guy is going to be tripping out like he's on acid looking at a crane, you're fucking dumb, is all I can say. It's sad that you've found a niche in life that allows you to remain arrogant in your ignorance.

But mostly I don't care, I don't work for you. Be stupid, see if I care.
>>
>>74171978
>Let's make it so that stoners can't legally consume weed
why? because it makes a fat pedophile NEET happy?
>>
>>74171505
I'd kill to get a crew of heavily movivated ex OIF/OEF vets like myself to wash the gangbanging filth out of this fucking city. I got some friends that actually know how to shoot a firearm with holding it sideways and running like a bitch...VATO. Shit cracks me up seeing all these lowlifes getting all butthurt when whites move back in
>>
>>74172068
What if the entire universe is just a neuron because it looks like one if you zoom out?
>>
>>74171978
Okay you're gonna have to explain that one a bit more
Why should adults not be able to make a bad choice that doesn't impact on other people?
>>
>>74171997
>benefits of legal marijuana.

Okay lets list those.

1. Can get stoned and do stupid shit and crave unhealthy food

wow... such benefits.
>>
>>74172123
>why?

Why not?
>>
>>74169084

I'd pick gay marriage over mudslimes raping our women any day.
>>
>>74172181
No reason to ban things just because. why dont we ban things that do actual harm, like /pol/?
>>
>>74171898
Do you live in a cave in the mountians? Oh wait youre using the internet you cattle. Bet you enjoyed that mcdonalds last week too, cattle. Starbucks too? Might as well move to a barn. Oh wait they wont have a TV for you to watch there.

See how stupid you sound by acting like you are in on some big conspiracy while being a complete hypocrite?
>>
>>74172157
2. Freedom
>>
File: 1463306019316.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1463306019316.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>74172185
Faggot.
>>
>>74171847
>Why don't you just fuck off to Columbia?
;_;
>>
Legalize it and tax it, use the money to campain against its use. That's the only real way to reduce its harms to society.
>>
>>74171234
Have you tried unsubscribing from his channel?

You motherfuckers are complaining about memes that you scroll past.

Go outside and try and find some weed culture, retard.
>>
>>74172234
>why dont we ban things that do actual harm

Oh, you mean like marijuana?
>>
>>74172157
If you smoked some it might make you less of a fag :^)
>>
>>74171919
>subjective personal experiences
No, it's not about "subjective personal experiences" at all. Maybe it is to you, but then again that's why you're an idiot. You can't even see past your own bias long enough to realize that.
>>
>>74171839
tobel
>>
>>74170814
Literally the first result says explicitly, >marijuana is not classified as a hallucinogen.

Idiot
>>
File: 1463259224720.png (1 MB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
1463259224720.png
1 MB, 1277x719
>>74171978
>>74166002
>>74166218
>>74169293
>butthurt kraut upset because he has no friends to get him weed.

You spent many days in highschool eating on a table by yourself, didn't you?
>>
>>74171919
I agree. Pot heads are obnoxious fucks who should be culled.

I'm just not interested in paying for all the cops, judges, attorneys and jails needed to maintain prohibition when it's been proven to be a failure though.

Build bridges, roads and schools with the money instead and let the dumb stoners stay home and waste their lives.
>>
>>74172296
who has weed ever harmed?
>>
>>74172314
>NO UR DUM

Top argument faggot, go choke on your bong
>>
File: dssafeswimmingpool_b626px[1].jpg (269 KB, 626x700) Image search: [Google]
dssafeswimmingpool_b626px[1].jpg
269 KB, 626x700
>>74172296
How about we ban swimming pools?
>>
it fuels crime

and mental insanity :

> Trump won the nomination
>>
>>74167009

Housing is only really high in the Denver area. Fort Collins and Boulder are pretty bad too, but everywhere else, it's pretty reasonable.

Source: I live in Greeley and it's still cheap as fuck.
>>
>>74165869
>How has legalizing weed in some states worked out for America?

I'm in a medical state.
It is pretty easy to get a medical card
>ow my back, need weed!
You go to a "pot doc" and pay $100-$200, then send paperwork to the state with another $100.
Now you can grow your own.
No affects on anything I can see.
Cops have more time for real crimes, but no dispensaries so no tax money coming in.
>>
>>74172083
Well its all true. I really dont care what some faggot german has to say about the greatest country in the world. You wont even exist in half a century.
>>
>>74172297
I used to smoke every day for almost 15 years.

I chose to quit because it wasn't getting me anywhere in life besides burning a hole through my bank account.
>>
>>74165869
Smoking weed is fucking stupid and causes irreversible brain changes...

That said, making it illegal only empowers those who can't figure this out to gain more influence and power from forced virtue.

Conclusion: All drugs should be legal, and the conquences are your own. The only sensible position.
>>
>>74170613

This baka desu sempai. The company I worked for is very 420-friendly (NYC Jews selling loans to dumbass Cucklifornian small businesses), and as long as you didn't do it on the job, nobody gave a shit as long as you were making money.
>>
>>74172410
>I really dont care what some faggot german has to say about the greatest country in the world.

I said nothing about Germany ITT, you intoxicated retard.
>>
>>74171419
Oh wow, your retarded friends smoke pot, so therefore pot made them retarded, huh?

What's your excuse?
>>
>240 replies
>still no political or economic policy discussion
>just 16 years bashing each other over social usage.
Christ /pol/ at least pretend you have some education.
>>
>>74171441
I've been doing it for ten years, he'll be fine if he's not a dumbass like you.
>>
>>74172455
I spend too much time masturbating to kiddie porn, what's yours? The dope right?
>>
>>74165869
Recently did a small report about this;
Essentially it's had the same effect that Portugal's decriminalization has had except just in terms of Cannabis. Both the Colorado Dept of Health and federal HHS noted a significant decrease in youth usage (especially in comparison to other states), there's a decent amount of general savings from reduced enforcement and then theres the added tax and tourism revenue, and use in general has been declining since 2012.

There's also probably a really strong case in terms of job creation as well, with more dispensaries than there are Starbucks already you can imagine how fast this industry is growing.

there have been downsides such as metropolitan areas like Denver seeing a significant increase in homeless populations, but it's not because they're smoking themselves homeless like a crackhead though.

So largely it's been good. People aren't being harassed by law enforcement for choosing to do something to themselves so I view that as a big win for civil liberty too. All that's really left to do is see the long term results.

Also I would provide sources but I'm on my phone
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.