[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realize that if Ivanka married a nigger, Trump would non-stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 460x259
You do realize that if Ivanka married a nigger, Trump would non-stop pander to coons about how he have beautiful beautiful black grandchildren and how his son-in-law is amazing man?
>>
>>74164246
wow, you're right
really makes you think...

I am now going to #killmyself
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 240x320
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a marry Christmas.
>>
>>74164246
That would mean Trump was a shitty parent. Which he isnt his kids adore him.
>>
>>74164246
Well, thank god we live in the universe that is not the case. So we are good Ivan.
>>
>>74164246
>if
you realize that "if" zika isnt stopped africa and south america will be inhabited by retarded pinheads who wont be able to do basic tasks and die out
>>
>>74164345
kek
>>
>>74164246
Trump loves her too much to let her marry a nigger. You may as well be talking about "what if she'd married a duck billed platypus"
ITS AGAINST ALL THE LAWS OF GOD, NATURE AND MAN, THE TRUMP WOULD NOT ALLOW IT.
>>
File: 1450976711889.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1450976711889.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>74164246
You do realize that none of that shit matters and the Trump train is coming. Get off the fucking tracks or get run over you dick. Kiss my ass.
>>
>>74164246
so what, i bet your parents are proud you're a huge faggot
>>
>>74164246
Wow, you really changed my opinion on trump, I'm definitely voting for Hillary now. Thank you so much for opening my eyes.
>>
Trump is the best candidate for US and White Americans right now. I support him for US Presidency. You know that if Ivanka married a spade, that would be exactly what he'd be saying. Trump likes and knows how to pander, he crafted his media persona long time ago. It's just sad that some degenerate like Trump is the hope of Whites in the US.
>>
>>74164246
Pandering to Jews is far more important
>>
File: eagle-flag-02.jpg (130 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
eagle-flag-02.jpg
130 KB, 450x338
>>74166488

This post is MURICA AS FUCK
>>
Any politician would do the same.

Make the best lemonade you can out of the shitty lemons you are given,
>>
>>74168041
And it's going to be the best lemonade.. We're going to make the best.. You don't even.. You're going to be tired of lemonade. We're going to have so much lemonade, you're not going to want it any more.
>>
>>74164633
Africa is retarded, but that is because homo erectus

>>74167957
>>
File: Donald-Trump-Ivana-Trump.jpg (42 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Ivana-Trump.jpg
42 KB, 615x410
When you convert to Judaism, what does that mean? Literally the rejection of Jesus. Think about it.

Pic related, parents of the jewess or "First Couple" to most morons on /pol/
>>
>>74168247
LOL.

Trump Lemonade will be the best lemonade you ever tasted!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.