[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (93 KB, 878x659) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
93 KB, 878x659
The hairdo is a classic. But will he ever change it?

He could cut it short, or he could go grey. I think a combination of those two would make him appear a lot more presidential. Might win him a few votes.

Will he ever do it?
>>
He wouldn't have gotten far without his hair
>>
>>74163045
Nah, his hair plugs should stay the same backwards way.
>>
>>74163045
Keeping the hair in spite of ridicule shows strong character.
>>
>>74163045
He would be foolish to change it. His hair is a symbol of the Trump brand. It actually gives him more power. It makes him instantly recognizable.
That aerial view of Trump entering the Costa Mesa rally, even in a crowd of 15 men, Trump is instantly recognizable.
>>
>>74163045
Business in the front, business in the back. Even the mullet becomes all business under Trump's fist.
>>
>>74163045
He should keep it as a sort of weapon actually. It makes him look a bit goofy which causes people to lower their guard around him, while that is really the last thing they should be doing.
>>
>>74163299
>It actually gives him more power
so he's real-life Samson?
>>
>>74163045
is he really bald?
>>
I think he said he would change it when he becomes president because he wouldn't have time to style it or something like that
>>
His hair is disgusting. He should get a professional stylist to get it to look like real hair.
>>
>>74163045
No because he has the mark of the beast(666) on his head and he grows his hair long to cover it up.
>>
There's a shopped meme of him shaking Putin's hand where his hair is short and silvery grey. That would be a good look right?
>>
>>74163045
His hair always puts me in a hypnotic trance. It's slicked back and slicked to the front at the same time, how the fuck is that possible?
>>
>>74164059
I have tried to figure out exactly how Trump's hair works. I could stare at a picture for 10 minutes and I still wouldn't be able to figure out how it works.
>>
File: 1450831403526.jpg (77 KB, 629x389) Image search: [Google]
1450831403526.jpg
77 KB, 629x389
Mathematical perfection
>>
>>74163576
He's surgically enhanced. Unfortunately, the tech was rather shitty in the 80's.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.