[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they include any transgender or people of color
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pioneer_11_humans.jpg (15 KB, 238x299) Image search: [Google]
pioneer_11_humans.jpg
15 KB, 238x299
Why didn't they include any transgender or people of color on the Pioneer plaque? Do they want humanity to appear racist and transmisogynist on purpose?
>>
>>74161660
Promoting mental illness is and should be frowned upon.
>>
>>74161660

The plaque is programmed to come back to earth in 1000 years to teach us how to rebuild.
>>
>>74161660
>Why didn't they include any...people of color on the Pioneer plaque?
We don't want the aliens to think this is planet of the apes.
>>
>>74161660

Back then mainstream folks weren't insane like they are now.
>>
>>74161660
>Impying successful ayylines species aren't military conservative societies
They first thing they will ask is why thw whites haven't get rid of all the inferior races
>>
it's like you want the aliens to nuke us from interstellar orbit.
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>74161660
Woah man.

We wanted aliens to like us.
Not hurtle asteroids at us.

This is like asking why you don't post that picture of you sloppy wasted blacked out drunk peeing in public as the tinder profile picture.
>>
>>74161660
How do you know they are not trannies?
>>
File: 7197237418_5dac87a88f_o.jpg (333 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
7197237418_5dac87a88f_o.jpg
333 KB, 1600x1065
>>74161660
They're Asiatic. Note the eyes and genitals.
>>
File: Say That To My Face Patriarch.jpg (80 KB, 570x603) Image search: [Google]
Say That To My Face Patriarch.jpg
80 KB, 570x603
>>74161660
>the man raises his hand for the sole purpose of establishing dominance over his female companion who stands beside him passively
>>
>>74161660
That probe should come back to remind us a lot of proper common sense
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
>Carl Sagan regretted that the figures in the finished engraving failed to look panracial. Although this was the intent, the final figures appeared Caucasian.[8] In the original drawing, the man was drawn with an "Afro" haircut, so an additional African physical trait would be included in the man to make the figures look more panracial, but that detail was changed to a "non-African Mediterranean-curly haircut" in the finished engraving.[9] Furthermore, Carl Sagan said that Linda Sagan intended to portray both the man and woman as having brown hair, but the hair being only outlined rather than being both outlined and shaded made the hair appear blonde instead.[10] Other people had different interpretations of the race of people depicted by the figures. Whites, blacks and Asians each tended to think that the figures resembled their own racial group, so, although some people were proud that their race appeared to have been selected to represent all of humankind, others viewed the figures as "terribly racist" for "the apparently blatant exclusion" of other races.
>>Carl Sagan regretted that the figures in the finished engraving failed to look panracial.
They are not designed to look caucasian or anyhting.
>>
I'm so glad you ameribro sent this when humanity still had a bit of sanity.
Hope the ayy lmao find this, come to earth and kill the degenerates, it's out only hope
>>
>>74161774
Holy shit, this is a brilliant idea considering the current state of affairs.
>>
Where can I find a girl with a body like that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.