[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only consider european brothers, the countries on the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160516_140405.jpg (164 KB, 600x1011) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_140405.jpg
164 KB, 600x1011
I only consider european brothers, the countries on the right

Pic obviously related
>>
>>74161622
You're not even in Europe. I'd lump you with Beaners before whites.
>>
>>74161622

>left
>butthurt traitors and protestants

>right
>based catholics

damn
>>
You guys are alright.
>>
>>74161622
ayy
>>
>>74161622
dat cool feel when you're covered either way
>>
Catholics need to realize they are not at all different from third world populations. All they have over Muslims or Africans is because of protestant work ethic trickling down.
>>
>>74161622
>Danes on both side
And people still trust the eternal Dane.
>>
Germans, Anglos and Anglo-USA have had the most inventions in history.

WWII it was the lutheran nationalist saxon vs the protestant globalist saxon.

History tells us who was the aggressor in WWII. British always did empire shit. Germans kept to themselves.

Basically, Brits wanted war. Then they pull a Jew move and say they were the ones aggressed against...

Anyway, this world is going to shit. Internet will be censored in the USA to prevent hate speech and then they'll have complete control of the message again, as they practically did with the TV and books and newspapers. Books can be burned and suppressed.

Why won't I fucking just get a job, stop jacking off and work out and get women? I'm sheltered, coddled, by my family so I sit here on the web all fucking day. FUCK. 25 years old. Virgin. Fat fuck.

But no. I recoil from the idea of a job, of paying into a system that cucks me the moment I pay a dime in tax. I'm trying to find an excuse to use it without feeling like a piece of shit for supporting and giving legitimacy to my own suicide. To Jews who want to promote degeneracy in everything. Who want to murder me and my lineage.

Totally bugged by the social ostracism crap. I can't even love myself if I can't love a woman or a woman doesn't love me.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Gif-07[1].gif (478 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Gif-07[1].gif
478 KB, 500x375
>>74162019
>protestant work ethic trickling down
Every single time
>>
>>74161622

Psst, buddy. Wanna trade? Got some grade A spices right here for you.
>>
>>74161735
americans cant talk about whiteness of others when they themself are mix.
>>
>>74161735
landis pls go
>>
Protestant Britain ruled the world, then Protestant America took over.

I'm not even a Cuckstian but its clear Protestantism is superior. They basically created capitalism and thus the drive for industrialisation and empire. Meanwhile the Catholic and Orthodox countries are either debt ridden jobless wastelands or post-communist wastelands.
>>
File: 1389798910285.jpg (18 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1389798910285.jpg
18 KB, 250x247
>HRE
>Spanish Empire
>>
Catholic league here
Sorry we let you down and allowed the protestants to run rampant
>>
>>74161622
This was so depressing.
The Ottomans on the doorstep and Euros decide to start a war that not will lasts for decades, but kills millions of people. And once it's over the Ottomans take the chance to invade once more.
And Sweden... don't get me started on them and their genocide of ethnic Germans.

Protestant scum.

My ancestors fought for the Spanish in the Battle of Nördlingen and I'm proud of this.
>>
>>74165425
that not only*
>>
>Holy
>>
French are cunts.
>>
File: 1415324722667[1].jpg (113 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1415324722667[1].jpg
113 KB, 720x720
friends of the moors
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-01-01.png (315 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-01-01.png
315 KB, 1080x1920
>>74163894
>Dutch
>""""warfare"""""
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.