[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your firstborn is a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1463398820676.jpg (123 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1463398820676.jpg
123 KB, 760x596
What do?
>>
>>74160487

>Implying I'll ever have a first born
>>
Love her until i die
>>
>>74160487
Keep her pure

And by pure I mean no brownos.
>>
>>74160583
This
>>
Learn how to wipe shit out of her ladybits
>>
>>74160487
move to saudi arabia
>>
>>74160487
When I was young and dumb I use to want a girl as my first born. I was naive. i was only thinking about when children are small, then I saw the nightmare that is raising a little girl. At least with a boy I know what the fuck they want and how they work. Not with girls. They go from sugar to shit in an instant.
Now I don't even want kids. The idea of giving life to a child and having them live in this world seems cruel.
>>
I will keep it and not kill it like some countries I can think of...
>>
>>74160487

Find her a muslim boyfriend
>>
Adopt two young muslim black bucks from Congo that will appropriately fertilize her when the time is due so i can meet Mama Merkel's tolerance quotas
>>
>>74160487
Have more children until I get a son.

Keep all my girls redpilled as fuck starting from the age of 10.
>>
>>74160487
raise a wife
>>
>>74160487

My firstborn is a girl. I'm about to take her to school for a field trip.
>>
>>74160487
Keep working at it till I get a full soccer team of boys.
>>
>>74160627
cute
>>
File: 2aIVkLCs_vI.jpg (95 KB, 429x604) Image search: [Google]
2aIVkLCs_vI.jpg
95 KB, 429x604
>>74160627
Love her until she dies.
>>
>>74162877
>from the age of 10
You already blew it. The first 7 years is what counts. After that everything is set in stone.
>>
>Totally-not-a-bump

The artist is Oglaf if anyone is wondering
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.