[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do know that /pol/ is a containment board and honeypot right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: honeypot.jpg (68 KB, 638x365) Image search: [Google]
honeypot.jpg
68 KB, 638x365
You do know that /pol/ is a containment board and honeypot right? You're not actually posting your real political views here, thus flagging you for watchlists. Right, this is all a big joke right?
>>
>>74159142
USA

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Australia

"[..] unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people [...]"
>>
>>74159365
As long as I don't make a Facebook and call some colored person a nigger. I'm not breaking the law.

Being racist anonymously on the internet is apart of shitposting, which is allowed.
>>
>>74159460
a part of*
>>
NSA agent here, I can confirm. Usually on my coffee break I send out drones to random posters for fun.
>>
>>74159460
> Law distinguishes between Facebook and 4chan
> Can't call someone a nigger on Facebook or they'll be thrown in jail by the government

Keep thinking you have free speech. Instead of this virtue-signalling-like behavior, why not try to change it.

There really is no hope for you guys.
>>
>>74159142
First off this board is satire and full of what the government calls fuckwits
Secondly they have far more pressing people to stalk rather than some faggot posting anime avatars and black chicks.

Get a grip you're hysterical
>>
>>74159589
stop dropping bombs on my corn field faggot. you scare my dog.
>>
File: snek.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>74159612
Because we don't have a bill of rights, we're a penal colony.
>>
>>74159625
I'll have you know I've been monitored by the government everyday for the past 5 years because I reached "Apex Shitposter" on /b/.
>>
>>74159751
> We don't have a bill of rights
> We dindu nuffin

Fix it.
>>
File: average american living room.jpg (122 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
average american living room.jpg
122 KB, 1023x682
>>74159142
Being on a watchlist is a badge of honor in America. I can sit here and shitpost all day, and if someone has a problem with my first amendment rights, I'd be glad to introduce them to my second.

>any year
>not having free speech
>not having a private arsenal
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>74160703
This
>>
>>74159142

>being this paranoid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.