[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was contemplating the future borders of the world. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: BlankMap-World.png (57 KB, 1480x836) Image search: [Google]
BlankMap-World.png
57 KB, 1480x836
So I was contemplating the future borders of the world. This is what I came up with so far.

Should South America/Latino America be its own empire?

As of now, I have it as a colony of the Northern Empire.
>>
If Timor (and Sri Lanka and even fucking Sicily) can be independent, why can't Australia?
>>
Germany,france,England and sweden should be Part of the Muslim empire
>>
File: map of the future.png (56 KB, 1480x836) Image search: [Google]
map of the future.png
56 KB, 1480x836
>>
>>74158861
>Visegrad
>not in New Europe
>>
Indonesia is Muslim and India would be Muslim before doing anything with China, also eastern Russia is Asian
>>
>>74158303
> India
> China
> In the same alliance

Impossible.
>>
>>74158861
haha, I'd accuse you of being Chinese, but you put Tasmania in as shitskins so idk
>>
>>74158861
>russia
>in europe

Why? And it wouldn't work
>>
File: ddd.jpg (39 KB, 411x357) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
39 KB, 411x357
>Australia
>Galactic Superrace Empire
Sure.
>>
>>74158861
>tasmania
>shitskins

we might be inbred but you certainly can't accuse us of being anything other than white.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.