[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of you who still think, that 9/11 wasn´t a inside job,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
All of you who still think, that 9/11 wasn´t a inside job, should watch this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8

Now go apologize to all muslims.
>>
watch it everyone
>>
Bump again so everyone sees this thread and watches the vid
>>
>>74158139
>>74158524
>>74158708
Not gonna bother, everyone already knows. But the plan was hatched by the Saudi's, Bush was only complacent in it so no, I'm not forgiving any moslems.
>>
>>74158804
You little bitch it was only made possible with the acceptance of america. You have no right to forgive, you have to ask for forgiveness.

Besides, the facts in that vid are pretty nice.
>>
>>74158139
Linkie no workie.

I'll just assume it's something about jet fuel and steel beams.
>>
>>74158139
9/11 conspiracy theories are so 2010ish

Also nice image you posted there muhammed
>>
>>74159274
Does work and not about steal beams son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8
>>
bumpitiboo balu
>>
File: gazabeach.jpg (128 KB, 694x543) Image search: [Google]
gazabeach.jpg
128 KB, 694x543
I hate 9/11 tinfoils, it's like arguing with a wall.
>>
>>74158139
Let us presume 9/11 was an inside job. 13/11 wasn't, Charlie Hebdo wasn't, the Boston bombing wasn't, the London subway bombing wasn't, the Madrid subway bombing wasn't, the Moscow subway bombing wasn't, the Frankfurt airport shooting wasn't and the Islamic State isn't.
>>
>>74159817
Watch the video and talk again jew
>>
>>74160037
tl;dw
>>
>>74160013
Charlie hebdo had it coming tbqh
Boston bombing cmon man that shit was an inside job.
Dont know about madrid and london.
Russia had it coming as well with all the killings of chechens.
>>
File: 1442580233549.jpg (143 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1442580233549.jpg
143 KB, 648x595
>>74160186
>Charlie hebdo had it coming tbqh
>>
>>74158139
Everyone knows Saudis were behind it. American administration prolly knew about it and on purpouse let it happen (or even helped with planted explosives to increase the scale) so they could push their agenda.
Still Abdul, primary blame is on arabs.
>>
>>74158139
hello abdul. when are you coming for a visit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjlmbEZAvNc
>>
>>74159037

>you little bitch

Woah there. I see that Muslims DO get triggered this easily.
>>
>>74160013

Damn,
Toothpaste bro cleaning up the place over here like Colgate
>>
>>74160186
you have to go back
>>
>>74158139
>>74158524
>>74158708
>>74159037
>>74159363
>>74159694
>>74160037
>>74160186

9/11 has nothing to do with why I hate Muslims and consider them subhuman.
>>
>>74158139
MIDF detected
>>
>>74160465

This

Muslims can be shitty but what I still don't understand is how very few people don't see the Arab deceit. A lot of people complain of the USA kiss ass problem with Israel, but not enough people even recognize the Arab monarchy/dictatorship enabling by the USA as well.
>>
>>74158139
For the ameritards its very difficult to reconcile the fact that they fought in WW2 on the wrong side and that they are getting butchered in the middle east and other places for the profit of the jews who run the US.
If you want to know the truth just go and ask any good architect, or structural engineer, you can find them in universities and engineering firms. If they are not afraid of telling you the truth they will tell you its impossible for a structure of that kind to fall like those towers did, but you dont want to hear this right ameritard? you rather sit in your coach and watch some football.
>>
>>74161280
You are so brainwashed by jewish bullshit you may aswell jump into an oven at the snap of their fingers.
The Saudis dont have nukes, they dont currently run your country, and they arent hated in the whole middle east. Now go jew somewhere else.
>>
>>74161613

Nigga
I hate both of them.
If the USA could stay away from both I would be happy.
If you really think that Saudi Arabia needs nukes to control the USA you're an idiot. They're absolutely reking Russia at the moment and for some years now with the oil prices. The USA is being affected as well only countered by fracking bring done in our home turf.

Fuck middle east politics.
Little Joes are getting rekt because of these.
Fuck I want to visit Spain though. What place do you recommend?

And I swear if you're a dumb Gallego just go shoot yourself.
>>
>>74162049
Best coasts are in the north, the climate not so good. If you want great climate and pretty good coast go to the south. If you dont like the beach go to Barcelona, Salamanca, Sevilla, Granada, Trujillo, and so on.
>>
>>74161165
Well you are a man full of hate so basically a man full of shit.
You are a subhuman.

>>74161066
Truth hurts right? I am not saying, these people deserved death you kartoffel. I am saying, they had it coming. They provocated it, they wanted something to happen and they got something.

>>74160494
Jew.
>>
>>74158139
i will apologize them when they leave europe and apologize for all their crimes
>>
>>74160465
That´s just retarded and you just prove, that you have toilett plumber genetics.

If the Saudis did it, then with the acceptance of america. America basically used the saudis as a tool.
When a man shoots someone, is it the fault of the gun or the man, who used the gun?
>>
>>74158139
Dumb. Blaming all Muslims for 9/11 is like blaming all Christians for the Crusades.
>>
>>74158139

Looking a bit tanned there, Hans
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.