[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids acting like shitheads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
The previous generation is raising cunts like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSq2sI5SMws
It will only get worse in the next generation.

>And people actually argue against hitting children and caning them in schools.
>>
>>74157282
Or maybe they just don't have a father?
>>
>>74157355
That's why caning in schools is important.
>>
>>74157282
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSq2sI5SMws

That kid was actually pretty based
It wasn't just the textbook case of child with bad manners he had a point and she really did not let him speak.

Parents need to understand that yes, while they are "bosses" in the house kids aren't their slaves and while they might tell them to "stay quiet" and they don't thats not giving parents the reason to hit/scream at them.
And if you keep interrupting the child not letting him talk he will "discharge" the anger and frustration in other way...
>>
>>74157282
Kids are stupid and animalistic.

The mother adopted an aggressive stance, the kid reacted to it. Her own fault.
>>
>>74157608
My father was caned when he went to school.

Really fucked him up.
>>
>>74157282
I'd kick that kid up the arse so hard he wouldnt sit down for a week.

Also how the guck does a kid get do fucking fat.
I'd tie him to the back of my ute on a leash and force him to run 10 kms daily
Fat fucking shit
>>
>>74158264
You're a faggot.

You can't be based by hitting the people you suckle at.

Suck it up and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>74157282
That kid doesn't need beat per se. Just traumatized.

All you need to do is let them know that they're at the mercy of their parents.
>>
>>74158602
Fuck off, the kid did exactly what his mother did to him and somehow this is unacceptable?
I love hos his maturity is shown as bad manners.
All he wanted was for his mother to listen to him instead she told him to not speak and hit him, fuck her.
And don't try to be an edgy faggot, "Kids need to be beaten so they will be obedient hurr"
I was beaten by my father at every little occasion and the only thing i got from this is such a huge hatred for him that I wouldn't shed a tear if he died right now, probably wouldn't even go to his funeral.
>>
>>74158952
Getting a smack isn't being beat.

And I'm not being edgy. It's the opposite. A kid should shut up and realize that his mother is busting her ass to take care of his chubby feminine ass.

He doesn't have a concept of fair and I don't think you do either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.