[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Lutheranism, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Redpill me on Lutheranism, /pol/.
>>
>>74154586
It's utter garbage, like all religions.
>>
I grew up Lutheran. It's diet Catholicism, as far as Protestant denominations in general are concerned.
>>
>>74154586
Protestantism is when you don't want to be cucked by the Papacy.
>>
It's pretty good if it follows the Bible like it originally did, but the ELCA and the EKD are pretty bad versions of Lutheranism. It's great if it's done right, but quite a few Lutheran groups are heretical and cucked.
>>
>>74154586
Christianity is Jewish. Better to put a gun to your head.
>>
Redpill threads is not allowed, however Luther was the Merkel of the 1500s.
The first liberal and a retarded heretic .
>>
>>74155262
All things considered, he was actually very conservative.
>>
>>74154586
Martin Luther was afflicted by what was then called "scrupulosity". We now call that OCD.
He was a mentally ill man who mistook his disorder for a spiritual sign from god. Everything he wrote was an attempt at justifying the unfortunate way his brain worked since at the time, the shit his disorder was making him think was considered blasphemy.
>>
>>74155311
He can be considered as the liberal of today at that time
>>
>>74155646
I suppose, but perhaps in a way that doesn't mean 'liberal' in the American/4chan sense.
>>
>>74154586
He was redpill he called out the Jewish shit the papacy was pulling
>>
File: Gustavus.jpg (33 KB, 234x330) Image search: [Google]
Gustavus.jpg
33 KB, 234x330
ITT: buttblasted catholicucks shill for their own christianity
we beat your shit in to believe what we do, therefor you should fuck off.
>>
File: luther.png (40 KB, 852x732) Image search: [Google]
luther.png
40 KB, 852x732
>>74154586
Visit Lutheran Church–Canada (LCC) and see for yourself.
Anyone who actually reads the Bible should realize how catholic doctrines not only lack scriptural basis but also clearly contradict the word of God. Lutheranism teaches that scripture is the final authority on the matters of faith.
>>
>>74154586
Helped free the Holy Roman Empire from the shackles of the church and gave religion to the people, which helped the Renaissance rise in mid-western Europe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.