[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New York Times write damning article on Trump's treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: trumpat.jpg (34 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
trumpat.jpg
34 KB, 690x460
Donald Trump used to call women "dear" and "hon". New York times say this should disqualify Trump.

"Alair A. Townsend was for a time the highest-ranking woman inside New York’s City Hall during the Koch administration, with the title of deputy mayor for economic development. But when Mr. Trump called her, she said, her position seemed less relevant to him than her gender.

He was dismissive. It was always, “Hon,” “Dear.” Things he wouldn’t have said to a man. It was designed to make you feel small. And he did that repeatedly."
>>
the white house also thought trump should be disqualified.

about 5 months ago.

and now he has the nomination
>>
>>74151777

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Pathetic!
>>
Donald Trump walked out with his entourage and inspected us closer than any general ever inspected a platoon. He would stop in front of a girl, look her up and down, and say, “Hmmm.” Then he would go on and do the same thing to the next girl. He took notes on a little pad as he went along. After he did this, Trump said: “O.K. I want all the girls to come forward.” …

Donald Trump looked at Miss Alabama.

“Come here,” he said.

She took one more step forward.

“Tell me, who’s the most beautiful woman here?”

Miss Alabama’s eyes swam around.

“Besides me?” she said. “Uh, I like Arkansas. She’s sweet.”

“I don’t care if she’s sweet,” Donald Trump said. “Is she hot?” …

It became clear that the point of the whole exercise was for him to divide the room between girls he personally found attractive and those he did not. Many of the girls found the exercise humiliating. Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after he left, devastated to have failed even before the competition really began to impress “The Donald.”
>>
>>74151777
Every time a man calls me "hun" or "dear" or "sweetheart" it makes me smile uncontrollably and makes me feel pretty nice. The only reason "feminists" and other women don't like the terms is because not all women are called them because a lot of women are disgusting slobs. They don't like that some women are pretty, so they aim to destroy femininity itself.

Feminism is just jealously with legal protection....
>>
File: 1454359825467.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454359825467.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>74151892
ITS A BEAUTY PAGEANT LOL!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DRUGS ARE THESE BITCHES TAKING???
>>
Donald would order steak. I told the waiter, “I would like to have fish.” O.K., so I could have the fish. And Donald would say to the waiter: “No, Ivana is not going to have a fish. She is going to have a steak.” I said, “No, I’m going to have my fish.” And Donald would come home and say, “Ivana, why would you have a fish instead of a steak?” I say, “Because I’m not going to be told by somebody to have something which I don’t want.”
>>
File: le smug animu guy.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
le smug animu guy.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
Kek women

>Treat them equally
>Talk shit
>Gets hit
>Cry Im a woman
>>
I told the president of Miss Universe, a very sweet woman, I said I need some time to recuperate, to rest, to exercise, to eat right. I asked them to bring me a doctor to help me — to have a special diet and get exercise, and they said yes. They took me to New York, installed me in a hotel. The next day, they took me to the gym, and I’m exposed to 90 media outlets. Donald Trump was there. I had no idea that would happen.

I was about to cry in that moment with all the cameras there. I said, “I don’t want to do this, Mr. Trump.” He said, “I don’t care.”

–Alicia Machado, 1996 Miss Universe

COMMENTS
Mr. Trump said he had pushed her to lose weight. “To that, I will plead guilty,” he said, expressing no regret for his tactics.

But the humiliation, Ms. Machado said, was unbearable. “After that episode, I was sick, anorexia and bulimia for five years,” she said. “Over the past 20 years, I’ve gone to a lot of psychologists to combat this.”
>>
>>74151892
getting an answer sweet or kind is really annoying.

It's like they are all spineless to offend someone instead of giving a straight answer
>>
>>74152081
What about Hillary and the people she murdered? Who cares how Trump talks to people? Women wanted equality, now that we have it and people talk to us the way they want, we want to whine about how women should be treated special??

What has Trump DONE that should make him unelectable? Actions speak louder than words, and I can name 5 things off the bat for Hillary. Can you name any for Trump?

Can you even post a fucking link you worthless shill?
>>
File: 35_john_f_kennedy.jpg (254 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
35_john_f_kennedy.jpg
254 KB, 800x452
>>74151777
Sounds familiar
>>
Dear? Seriously?

Thats being respectful and polite.
>>
I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Not a problem. I have tremendous love for my fans. I love my fans.”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he took a picture of us together and said ''I will tweet this. Follow me on Twitter''. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him say ''beautiful'' as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen States in his hands without paying for any ads.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, those states are historically Democrat.'' At first he kept pretending to have problems with his earpiece and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the States and started scanning the votes multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Zodiac Killer infetterence,” and then turned around and pursed his lips at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each state and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying ''Excuse me. Excuse me. I will not be paying for those. Send the bill to Mexico.''
>>
>>74152081

>acknowledges that she wasn't in top condition
>whines about trump pushing her to reach that top condition

What a fucking baby. You get in the beauty industry where your only worth is how you look, and then whine when you're not up to par.
>>
File: 1461763256852.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1461763256852.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
>>74153009
>>
>>74151777
>It was always, “Hon,” “Dear.” Things he wouldn’t have said to a man. It was designed to make you feel small.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>insecure womanlets
old broads call me "love" and "hon" all the time, it's meant to make you feel special

>being called "hon" is worse than being smeared by the lawyer and/or wife of your rapist
How do these left wing fags live with themselves, seriously?
>>
File: VG9kmpN.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VG9kmpN.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>74151903
Ladies are the only ones who have any chance at fixing this whole mess, men's voice has been completely shunned
>>
>>74151777
>>74151892
>>74152005
>>74152081

Do you think anyone here cares about this drivel? this is fucking 4CHAN, THE CATHEDRAL OF MISOGYNY. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP OUR FAT COCKS YOU KEKOLD
>>
>>74151777
Didn't he rape one of his ex-wives?
>>
>>74151777
>New York Times "write" damning article....

They are just paid off tools you know...
>>
>>74153700
source that they are tools
>>
File: newtrolls3.jpg (19 KB, 295x277) Image search: [Google]
newtrolls3.jpg
19 KB, 295x277
>>74154173
>source that they are tools

No...

I will not feed your blind ignorance of obvious and simple facts...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.