[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside Amy Schumer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: serveimage.jpg (180 KB, 962x971) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
180 KB, 962x971
She is the banner waver for degeneracy. How do we allow this shit on TV?
>>
it's widely accepted that she's shit
but comedy central puts on shit comics on at night, so I guess they're not really the best judges of talent
>>
File: thirsty goatman.jpg (327 KB, 756x728) Image search: [Google]
thirsty goatman.jpg
327 KB, 756x728
>>74148982
Because she is going to destroy herself little by little and we get to watch.
>>
>>74149047
But they also play South Park, which is redpilled as fuck. Why are they so ideologically confused?
>>
>>74149150
well there's nothing really wrong with putting random people on at 0300 and seeing if they're well received or not
>>
Shes a jew and hollywood is a jewish industry.
>>
File: twitter- amy schumer -.png (27 KB, 605x105) Image search: [Google]
twitter- amy schumer -.png
27 KB, 605x105
>>74148982
>How do we allow this shit on TV?
She's one of latest mediocrily talented celebrity pawns of NWO. Her father is major politician that wants to ban guns
>>
File: IKqPKpY.jpg (482 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
IKqPKpY.jpg
482 KB, 1280x1360
>>74148982
>>
>>74148982
Isn't she related to Chuck Schumer. I guess she is connected.
>>
>>74149433
even miss piggy is hott when placed near that monsta..fuckin h8 that bitch
>>
>>74148982
>we
>allow
toplel
>>
File: tori_kelly_0_1430152688.jpg (198 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
tori_kelly_0_1430152688.jpg
198 KB, 640x427
>>74150807
I think the only person I hate more than her is Meghan Trainor. She stole that grammy from my waifu
>>
>>74148982
She's related to Chuck Schumer, so she's connected. Also, we don't decide what's allowed on TV. A small rich elite does and they've decided to push degeneracy no matter how much the public is against it.

Go on any channel, especially (sadly enough) channels that once had great informative or interesting programming. Bravo, The Learning Channel, History, A&E and a lot of others all once had good programming, now they are "Real Housewives of...", fat people, "Ancient Aliens" and degenerate druggies or hoarders respectively. Very few people with an IQ above that of an orangutan can possibly find most of that shit entertaining and I don't imagine the ratings for it are very high. They push it though because the production costs are low to the point that even if they only have 1/10th the audience they had when they were good, they still turn a profit and also because they're normalizing us to that kind of degeneracy.

Schumer isn't very funny, but she is both the primary actress, writer and possibly a few other things in the production of her show, so they're paying her for at the very least two jobs. And any advertiser who does not want to run their ads during her show can be called a misogynist, since I'm sure someone like her can and will play the woman card.
>>
>>74148982

Because stupid women watch crap like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.