[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany is not as cucked as people think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 33
1. Germany just declared Northern Africa "safe", so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.
http://www.businessinsider.com/germany-says-algeria-morocco-and-tunisia-are-safe-2016-5?IR=T

2. Afghanistan will follow, an agreement is being negotiated and is about to be signed in the next weeks.

3. Iraq - same as Afghanistan, but will probably take longer, until next year.

4. The number of Turks in Germany is actually going down.

5. Second generation migrants have a birth rate of 1.7 kids per woman, only slightly above the German woman birth rate of 1.5 kids... also, they mix very often with Germans.

6. There is a discussion to restrict Islam in Germany. It may start on a small level, but radical Islamists are already targeted by the German police.

7. The borders are pretty closed right now. Numbers of registered new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot - pic related.
>>
>>74147172

Take your factual and unsensationalized data far away from this place.
>>
>>74147172
>Implying the rapefugies will go along with this plan
>>
>>74147172
don't bloody think sharia allows it
>>
>>74147172
You are a pawn. Grow a pair and become a leader.
>>
>>74147172
Back to the cuckshed Hans
>>
Good luck, you will have to deport by force. I wish Germany the best to remove the cancer of islam.
>>
>>74147481
>Good luck, you will have to deport by force.
This is what Germany is starting to do. It takes a while, but Germany is ramping up deportations.

----
Germany deported 60 percent more migrants last year than in 2014, the government said on Wednesday, with figures from January and February showing that the pace of repatriations further accelerating.

Nearly 6,000 refugee children missing in Germany (11 Apr 16)
Germany's asylum requests plummet 66% in March (08 Apr 16)
Some 22,369 people were forcibly returned to their countries of origin in 2015, up from 13,851 the previous year.

In the first two months of this year close to 4,500 people were repatriated - twice as many as in January and February 2015.

Germany, which last year let in a record 1.1 million migrants and refugees, has been ramping up efforts to deport those who have failed to win asylum.

Meanwhile, the number of asylum seekers who have voluntarily left Germany also rose sharply, from 13,573 in 2014 to 37,200 in 2015.

From January to March this year, voluntary repatriations reached 14,095. Those repatriations do not include migrants who left Germany without help of the German authorities.
>>
>>74147634
I like your effort, brother, but people over here don't resonate well to hard facts.
>>
>>74147172
>that damage control
>>
>>74147172
Hey faggot, you're in /pol/, not in real life, so shut the fuck up and keep roleplaying
>>
>>74147172

Are elections coming up or something?
>>
>>74147172
Your plan was always to spread them around Europe. When you tell Africans they have to go home will they wait around to be deported? They will get on a bus and go to France or Denmark or wherever and start the process again. Or maybe just live as identityless illegals with less rights like how the mexicans do in the US.

Germany is clearly jealous of having millions of second class citizens.
>>
>>74148639
Yes, now put your tinfoil hat back on.
>>
>>74148753
>Migrants will live illegally in Europe rather than be deported
>Germany wants other EU countries to take migrants to solidify a pan European identity
Where exactly is the conspiracy? Your shitty country decided to be too selfish to have children so now you are out of options.
>>
>>74147172
I'll wait and see how that turns out. As long as Merkel is still the Chancellor there is a decent chance that this will take a nasty uturn like always.

Although I'm glad that they are deporting north african refugees, they are pure scum.
>>
>>74148839
>too selfish to have children
Rather a sign of development, Mitch.
The conspiracy is to assume a motive here to willingly spread immigrants across the EU. do you know how stupid you sound?
>>
>>74148839
>Where exactly is the conspiracy?
Last I checked, the most illegals in the last 2 years entered the EU through Italy and Greece, not Germany.

>Your shitty country decided to be too selfish to have children so now you are out of options.
This is just BS. If Greece and Italy were to not let the illegals off the islands, there would be no problem. Germany didn't want to have any illegals, German politicians are just too cucked that if those illegals come, they are not treated like pigs.
>>
>>74147634
>>74148165
Deporting a small increase doesn't mean shit when there is a massive influx
>>
>>74148972
> conspiracy
So countries being massively fined for each refused immigrant is all a lie, eh?
>>
>>74149087
>Deporting a small increase doesn't mean shit when there is a massive influx

The influx has gone down massively and deportations are going up. That is a good sign.

It would be a problem if deportations in Germany would actually decrease.
>>
>>74147634

I'd like to think all of that matters, but even a couple of hundred thousand getting deported doesn't really matter when there's millions coming in/already in.
>>
>>74149158
citation needed. no, dailymail or breitbart is not being considered as a serious source.
>>
>>74149336
>I'd like to think all of that matters, but even a couple of hundred thousand getting deported doesn't really matter when there's millions coming in/already in.

Sir, there aren't millions coming in. Yes, 800,000 came last year, of which 30-40% will be deported or voluntary returned in the next 2-3 years. Of those a lot are Syrians.

This year, the influx has gone back enormously, right now per week we get 2000-2500 people. Still high, but a far cry from the 50,000 we received per week only 6 months back.
>>
>>74149338
Now I know you're a shill.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/eu-to-fine-countries-that-refuse-refugee-quota/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/european-commission-backs-visa-free-travel-for-turks-1462357287
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36202490
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/refugee-crisis-germany-warns-of-legal-action-against-eu-countries-ignoring-quota

Even if just a proposal, it shows good reason to be paranoid about the EU, Mehmet.
>>
File: heinleinbio.jpg (14 KB, 232x304) Image search: [Google]
heinleinbio.jpg
14 KB, 232x304
>>74147172
>Love your country, but never trust its government

t. Robert A. Heinlein
>>
>>74149770
yeah it's being discussed. not implemented.
>>
>>74147172
stop being insecure, Hans - that's the first step to cuckoldry
>>
>>74147634
>deport around 20,000 a year
>let in 1,000,000 in a year

I mean it's good you're doing something but don't pretend like this is going to do anything at all.
>>
>Germany just declared Northern Africa "safe", so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.
That's not how it works
They need to ask the countries first if they are allowed to send them back
Most of them will say no and the refugees will stay here
>>
>>74147172
I'm sure this is a relief to the women who were raped and is in no way ass-covering by panicking elites who did not anticipate the backlash.
>>
>>74150319
Last year, 25,000 were deported and in total (including voluntarily) 60,000 left. Then there are 250,000 who moved on or left and were not counted.

This year we will have anywhere between 100,000 and 200,000 who will be deported or leave voluntarily. We will get about 200,000 to 250,000 migrants in this year.

Just compare this with a TOTAL of 2 million people coming to Germany last year... most of them LEGALLY.
>>
Ya I actually talked to a few people from Germany on twitch and 1 girl in Austria and i told them all the shit 4chan says like how you cant be proud to be white and immigration issues and they said they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and none of that is an issue. This board is so shit.
>>
>>74150391
>They need to ask the countries first if they are allowed to send them back

What? No, that's not true. How the fuck would that even work.
If there is no basis for asylum status and thus said asylum application gets rejected you get deported. Deportation is literally you being put on a plane back to your county of origin.
>>
>>74147172
>they mix very often with german

he think the extinction of ethnic germans is a good thing
>>
You'll deport a few thousand at most.

Or to put it another way: you'll deport fewer each month than what you take in.
>>
>>74147172
>also, they mix very often with Germans.
This ain't a good thing
turks mixed with germans ends with all turk kids
>>
>>74150696
>Deportation is literally you being put on a plane back to your county of origin.

Good luck landing a plane full of illegal immigrants back to a country that doesn't want to take them.
Deportations are done bi-laterally.
>>
>>74150705
>>74150791
Also remember that 90% of them are men.
>>
>>74150705
>he think the extinction of ethnic germans is a good thing
Yes, I think so. Mixed race people are stronger, especially on the health front.
>>
>>74150696
No western country is run by a government that wants to deport non-whites
They only rarely actually physically deport someone, mostly its just a bureaucratic "deportation"
>>
>>74147172
>new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot
That's because it's winter time, you dumb fuck.
Come July, those numbers go back up, faggot.
>>
File: German government program.jpg (63 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
63 KB, 730x484
>>74147172
>Germany is not as cucked
> migrants mix very often with Germans.
>>
>>74150801
>Good luck landing a plane full of illegal immigrants back to a country that doesn't want to take them.

What? What the fuck is going on. What do you expect to happen exactly? As in... realistically? You think Tunisia for example is going to close its airports because a plane full of deported Tunisians is in bound?
>>
>>74150937
>What do you expect to happen exactly? As in... realistically?

It has happened before that local authorities did not let people de-board the plain or forced people back on the plane... then returning them all to Germany.

Plus, Germany is not allowed legally - under German law - to send a plane with people to another country without the required paperwork (including certificates of entry by the target country).
>>
>>74150862
>No western country is run by a government that wants to deport non-whites

WHAT.

You're posting in a motherfucking thread about Germany filing legal rights to report a large portion of the immigrants.

>Only three lawmakers abstained, while 424 voted for the bill and 143 voted against it.
>>
This will totally work. Because of course it's so easy to find and deport illegal Mexicans in the US.
>>
>Number of turks going down

Merkel is problably handing out as many German passports as she can

>Yes, I think so. Mixed race people are stronger, especially on the health front.
Kekk germans are such gigantic cucks its laughable
>>
>>74150560
So how many 'migrants' have totally disappeared from record, Hans? Will they be leaving any time soon before your elections?
>>
>>74147172
http://www.zanzu.be/sites/default/files/styles/image_full/public/glossary/220_koppel_toestemming.jpg?itok=LXvhSu2o
>>
File: image41.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
image41.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
>>74147172
>>
File: Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926[1].jpg (121 KB, 411x650) Image search: [Google]
Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926[1].jpg
121 KB, 411x650
>>74149553
>>74147172
>>74147634

>This year, the influx has gone back enormously, right now per week we get 2000-2500 people. Still high, but a far cry from the 50,000 we received per week only 6 months back.

Oh my silly and guillable germans you got tricked again.

It's all part of their JEWISH masterplan

>ā€žEuropas LƤnder sollten in einen Superstaat Ć¼berfĆ¼hrt werden, ohne dass die Bevƶlkerung versteht, was geschieht. Dies muss schrittweise geschehen, jeweils unter einem wirtschaftlichen Vorwand.ā€œ

>ā€žDeshalb ziehe ich es vor, langsam vorzugehen und die SouverƤnitƤt StĆ¼ck fĆ¼r StĆ¼ck zu zerbrechen und dabei plƶtzliche ƜbergƤnge von den nationalen zu den Befugnissen des Bundes zu vermeiden."

http://www.politaia.org/wichtiges/die-masseneinwanderung-merkel-und-der-coudenhove-kalergi-plan/
>>
>>74150846
holy fuck , back to the cuckshed hans al abdulillah
>>
File: FT_Deportations2013.png (12 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
FT_Deportations2013.png
12 KB, 620x350
>>74151021
>This will totally work. Because of course it's so easy to find and deport illegal Mexicans in the US.
>>
File: 1461463692808.jpg (89 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
1461463692808.jpg
89 KB, 736x920
>>74149205
Fuck off.

The percentage of rapefugees who have entered your country in the last year far exceeds the percentage at which you are removing them.

Even if you remove 100 000 migrants this year you still had 1.1 million in a year and are slated for even more in the coming years.

Get your head out of your ass, Hans, and Mabutos dick out of your wife's.
>>
>>74150990
>It has happened before that local authorities did not let people de-board

I'd like a source on that. That would be pretty highly unusual.

>Plus, Germany is not allowed legally - under German law - to send a plane with people to another country without the required paperwork

Those are called illegal. And yes, you're right in saying that Germany can't just deport illegals willy nilly where Germany thinks they're originally from. Obviously.

Deportation is a measure taken to bring back immigrants who's LEGAL APPLICATION of asylum was rejected. ONLY people who are deported have their paperwork in order, otherwise they couldn't file for asylum in the first place.
>>
>>74151037
>Merkel is problably handing out as many German passports as she can
Nope, a lot are returning to Turkey because they do not like Germany

>>74151037
>Kekk germans are such gigantic cucks its laughable
Why is a mixed race relationship bad? I really do not see why this is an issue, if a relationship is between two consenting adults.
>>
File: 2317216cf8ed1f35afff9cc5c4efa0c9.jpg (360 KB, 1031x1763) Image search: [Google]
2317216cf8ed1f35afff9cc5c4efa0c9.jpg
360 KB, 1031x1763
>>74147172
You're as cucked as America retard.

They'll eventually do the same shit they're doing to America

>used to be 90% white
>now 60% white
>majority white is gone in this century

thankfully most northern states are like 90% white, but we are going to be gone soon enough...

Anyone wanna settle in Eastern Russia/mars?
>>
>>74151244
>Even if you remove 100 000 migrants this year you still had 1.1 million in a year and are slated for even more in the coming years.

Actually, only about 800,000 came to Germany last year, of which about 200,000 to 250,000 moved on, were deported or voluntarily returned home. And this year, the numbers are way down.
>>
>>74151274
>I'd like a source on that. That would be pretty highly unusual.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1003156/pakistan-refuses-to-allow-migrants-deported-from-greece-to-disembark-from-plane-in-islamabad/

Happens all the time.
>>
>>74151274
>ONLY people who are deported have their paperwork in order, otherwise they couldn't file for asylum in the first place.

Wrong. People who file for asylum can claim to be from a certain country even if they have 0 paperwork. If that application is rejected, e.g. because a court says they are actually from Morocco or Algeria and not Syria, those countries still won't take them back, because ... welll... there is no freaking paperwork showing they are from these countries.
>>
File: hitlerious.jpg (98 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
hitlerious.jpg
98 KB, 500x349
>>74151283
>Why is a mixed race relationship bad? I really do not see why this is an issue, if a relationship is between two consenting adults.

You are so cucked it is unbelievable.

Enjoy sharia you fucking cunt. This line is what Londoners have told themselves for years and now they have a Muslim mayor. Do you really thing a blonde German woman who mixes with Mohammed will go against him when he drags his kids to the mosque? Even if half those German women fight Islamization that is still 50% that don't.

Stop rationalizing your denial.
>>
>>74147172

So when are your elections?
If ASD is elected you know this kind of shit will never happen again.

We must be prepared for the turkroaches who want war with us.
They will never get visum free travel in europe, so they threaten to flood us with refugees ( about the same as what would happen if we give them visum free travel ).

Turkey must be kicked out of NATO and be declared an enemy instantly, with their goat fucker president.
>>
>>74151423
Have you read the article?

30 migrants where send back because their documentation wasn't in order. Meaning Greece tried to deport them illegally. If their paperwork isnt in order... Pakistan can't really tell if these's people are infact indeed Pakistanis...
>>
>>74151505
I am for a secular society. If they go to mosque, that is their problem. There just shouldn't be any evidence in public what religion someone adheres to in private. No hijab, no cross, no Allah shooting, no burkas, no Taliban beards.
>>
File: 1460207190853.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1460207190853.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>74151357
>this year, the numbers are way down

The year isn't over mate, stop sugar coating it.

800,000 is a massive demographic shift, especially when you take into account the age and sex of those who came. Even half as many as that this year, assuming it is lower after a year, is detrimental.

It has already been said by your own countryman, stop going damage control and accept that this is a problem.
>>
>>74151579

>AFD
>>
>also, they mix very often with Germans
Awful.
>>
File: 1459465315068.png (220 KB, 491x522) Image search: [Google]
1459465315068.png
220 KB, 491x522
>>74151613
>I am for a secular society

Then stop promoting the interests of those people who are fundamentally opposed to that.

The stats are absolutely clear: an increase in Muslim migration means an increase in islamization of your state, culture, and society.
>>
>>74150846
That's been disproven by every single study on the subject, holy fuck

lemme guess, you read some jew's "how to racemix and why it's good for you" book, and actually believed it

racemixed individuals are LESS healthy, LESS attractive, LESS intelligent than ethnically pure individuals.

mutts are only healthier than inbreds
>>
>>74151495
Haha, i'm not really sure how we got tangled up in this discussion but i think we're actually fighting for the same team?...

If paperwork and documentation is in order, and asylum has been rejected, deportation is mandatory.

If there's NO documentation and/or missing paperwork, asylum can still be rejected. But deportation would be illegal and obviously would give the deportation destination rightful cause to reject the deportation.
>>
>>74151613
>There just shouldn't be any evidence in public what religion someone adheres to in private
So you're saying that I shouldn't be allowed to wear certain things in a free society due to it's connection to religion?
How is this any better than the Islamic countries that don't allow you to publicly leave Islam or say you're part of a different religion?

Well then I guess I wouldn't be able to eat spaghetti in public anymore because it would associate me with the flying spaghetti monster religion
>>
>>74147634
>>74147172

Hello CDU shills. Great government propaganda, nice damage control.

The damage has already been done to Germany. Turks and shitskins are there to stay.

You're fool if you believe this shit

>>74151613
>>74151495
>>74151106
>>74150391
>>
>>74151760
>That's been disproven by every single study on the subject, holy fuck
For example?
>>
>>74147634

Wow you deported 20k, meanwhile 2 million arrived, you're cucked af.
>>
You call 60000 rapefugees a month closed borders?!?!!?
>>
>>74149205
>Takes in 1.1 million.
>Deports no more than 50k.
>Declares progress.

Back to the cuckshed Hans!
>>
>>74151979
I love you Hungary. You built the wall before it was cool.
>>
>>74151771
>So you're saying that I shouldn't be allowed to wear certain things in a free society due to it's connection to religion?
Yes.

>>74151771
>How is this any better than the Islamic countries that don't allow you to publicly leave Islam or say you're part of a different religion?
Islamic countries REQUIRE people to wear certain things. Secular countries DISSALLOW people to wear certain things. Very different thing.

>>74151771
>Well then I guess I wouldn't be able to eat spaghetti in public anymore because it would associate me with the flying spaghetti monster religion
You do not wear spaghetti, do you? I have no problem with people eating hijabs and crosses.

Anyway, happy to keep a "minimum annoyance" threshold. As long as members of a religion in public showing their religion do not number more than 100 per religion, they can do what they want. Only once religious extremists show their adherence to religion in larger numbers, should there be restrictions - because only larger numbers are a threat to secularism.
>>
>>74147172
>so will start to deport migrants back to those countries
Enjoy your riots
>>
>>74147172
Sweden are the most cucked
>>
>>74151636
>800,000 is a massive demographic shift,

We got 2 million people last year, we got 1.3 million the year before. legal immigration is a lot more massive than illegal "refugee" immigration.
>>
>>74147172
this makes no sense as the borders in the south are still secured like Israel. As soon as the south opens up again I will hear women screaming on the streets again
>>
File: wall.jpg (13 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
13 KB, 299x169
>>74152109

It's a fence desu, but it does the job.
>>
Lol, germany invites million muslim men, then brag about deporting few thousand of them

back to cuck shed Hans
>>
>>74152203
Obviously both are bad you autist. Just because it's on the books doesn't mean it should be accepted.
>>
>>74150075
I was willing to listen until you started the classic leftie tactic of bleating about Breitbart and the DM, then you were provided with lots more sources so it looks like Breitbart and the DM were right too. The only way the fines won't be implemented is if the rest of Europe once more says no to idiotic, genocidal German plans.
>>
File: 1461211727956.jpg (122 KB, 929x800) Image search: [Google]
1461211727956.jpg
122 KB, 929x800
>>74152112
>Islamic countries REQUIRE people to wear certain things. Secular countries DISSALLOW people to wear certain things. Very different thing.

You fucking idiot, that isn't how secularism of the state works that's how Marxism works.

People are allowed to express whatever religious or ideological belief that they want to in a secular society, but that society is allowed to call out the bad parts of it and act against them. Hence the reproach towards Islam and the growth of Atheism in the west. However that doesn't mean we ban crosses or Qur'ans it means we examine those ideologies and figure out how to address them.

>We got 2 million people last year, we got 1.3 million the year before. legal immigration is a lot more massive than illegal "refugee" immigration.

Both forms are mass immigration and your government essentially condones both methods o differing degrees.

I understand your compassion for these people but have some compassion for your own. When your country becomes 30% Muslim how comfortable will you be attending a beerfest, something the Qur'an holds as anti-islam. The answer is you won't be.

Massive demographic shifts harken cultural change, you might not want to accept that but it means you have to take the good aspects of Islam with the bad ones. So enjoy your daughter being raped because she doesn't wear a hijab, or cuck yourself out and convert you and your family.
>>
If you guys can put AfD into power, ship back the rapefugees you took in, and leave the EU you'll be just fine. Still 90% white, it's my country that is fucked
>>
>>74148387
Winter 2017 general federal election
This year elections for the different states
>>
>>74152348

It's obviously shills

"Look guys it's not that bad! No need to worry, everything is under control no need to vote AfD"
>>
>>74152631
>People are allowed to express whatever religious or ideological belief that they want to in a secular society,
No, that is incorrect. Secular societies make sure that in the public space no religion can try to ascertain dominance.

>>74152631
>When your country becomes 30% Muslim how comfortable will you be attending a beerfest, something the Qur'an holds as anti-islam.
By 2050, we might have 8% Muslims. So your 30% is unrealistic during most of my life.

Not to mention that in a secular society, it really doesn't matter if there are 2%, 8% or 15% Muslims, because you fucking do not see who is Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jewish etc.
>>
I sincerely hope it all works out for you, Germanbro. Hurry up and gas those mudslimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 720x400
>>74152295
>>
>>741528933
>No, that is incorrect. Secular societies make sure that in the public space no religion can try to ascertain dominance.

Dominance and expression are two completely different concepts. Now go ahead and explain to me, you dumb fuck, how you stop a religious majority from attaining dominance?

>By 2050, we might have 8% Muslims. So your 30% is unrealistic during most of my life.

You obviously have no conception of the rate at which mass immigration to Europe has accelerated and how the stats are being cooked

>Not to mention that in a secular society, it really doesn't matter if there are 2%, 8% or 15% Muslims, because you fucking do not see who is Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jewish etc.

Then you obviously still have no grasp of how Islam works. Read the Qur'an and brush up on your "moderate" Muslim's views.

Christians, Jews, and, Atheists haven't been actively campaigning to tear down secularism.
>>
>Number of fugees have gone down

Stupid kraut. Prime migration season is from July to December. You won't know if these niggers have stopped coming in record numbers until then.
>>
>>74153390
Prime season is April to September.
>>
>>74147172
I have said that for weeks now.
And I always want to point out that this is not the result of German politics.
Its because based Austria and other eastern countries closed their border (or letting a controlled number of people through).
It is the perfect plan of our government:
Spout bullshit about how much Germany wants to help but can't because of the "evil" eastern european countries.
Danke Ɩsterreich und vielen dank auch an Osteuropa.
>>
And how many of the 1.5 million rapefugees have they actually shipped back so far? 500? Please anon, everyone knows that once you set foot into Germany you're gtg.

Even if they deny their asylum applications, the state will still 'tolerate' them on german soil and pay them welfare bucks. They have been practicing this for decades.
>>
>>74147172

>6. There is a discussion to restrict Islam in Germany. It may start on a small level, but radical Islamists are already targeted by the German police.

Yeah, thats gonna go over real well with all the dune coons.
>>
YOURE NOT GETTING AS MUCH SANDNIGGERS BECAUSE WE CLOSED OUR BORDERS.
AND MEANWHILE YOUR POLITICIANS TALK SHIT ABOUT US DOING THAT 24/7, FUCK
>>
>>74151008

>large portion
>Some 1.1 million came
>Some tens of thousands leave

Dutch should never be in charge of counting
>>
>>74149205
Summer is on the way, and Turks don't like the EU.
Ordinarily this wouldn't matter, but Turks have a lot of "potential refugees" sitting on the borders as political pawns.
Also, the Africans that are on their way aren't going to turn back. They'll just drop their papers in the med when their on their dinghies and declare themselves stateless in Germany.
>>
>>74147172
Doesn't matter what you say, /pol/ is about happenings and most people will disregard what you said because it disagrees with some clickbait headline they read.
>>
>>74147172
>they mix very often with Germans.

thats the problem fag

we don't want mud blood fucking up our gene pool making the IQ drop

if your half paki you have to go back.
>>
>>74147634
>deporting 60% more of 200 people
>gonna help against 1 million new arrivals
k
>>
>>74156151
I don't think Macedonia is being attacked that much. What are you talking about?
>>
>>74147634

Don't fall for this

We Americans heard this same shit back in 2006 with bush

>le we are deporting 6k a day!!!!!!

meanwhile 130k a month are showing up.
>>
>>74156837
>we don't want mud blood fucking up our gene pool making the IQ drop

The ones that go for interracial relationships are pretty much always at the bottom of society, there is nothing left to lose for them, they already are Ausschussware
>>
>>74156915
>>le we are deporting 6k a day!!!!!!
>meanwhile 130k a month are showing up.
???

15k a month are showing up right now. We are gearing up to deport, respectively "voluntary depart" more than 15k a month.
>>
>>74156948

they still need to go back

If you like 5% something ok

but 50% you need to go
>>
>>74151812
You are clueless, did you read any of the sources, did you read into it? Do you watch any of the weekly discussions of Islam on German television? I don't think you do.
>>
>>74147172
> 7. The borders are pretty closed right now. Numbers of registered new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot - pic related.

Love how all you fucktards conveniently ignore this point. It's true

There's little to no news about new refugees coming into Europe and the borders are for the most part closed

Fuck off
>>
>>74147172
Happy post
>>
>>74147172
You wish that putting some countries on that list is good for anything right ?
Only 57 spics got send back to Kosovo and shit after they were put on that list
How many do you think are still here ILLEGALY or do we just have 57 Untermenschen in Germany
>>
Influx is only reduced because the Ɩsis and Balkans closed the borders

Merkel will pull another Budapest if a significant number of fugees are stuck somewhere again

Mass Deportations will never happen, after 5 years or something they just stop trying the deport, what is a Duldung?

They are here to stay

And look how much the fucking turks multiplied, and they are the muslims with one of the lowest birth rates
>>
>>74157640
Deafeatism is just as bad as liberalism.

Fight back or go die in a corner.
>>
>>74157841
>Facts hurt my feelings therefor t-they must be the worst thing ever!

There is a difference between being defeatist and not being a fucking overtly wishful thinker

no u die .
>>
File: 1460388547507.png (456 KB, 993x427) Image search: [Google]
1460388547507.png
456 KB, 993x427
>>74147172
>7. The borders are pretty closed right now. Numbers of registered new "fugees" have gone down quite a lot - pic related.
>>74157270
>There's little to no news about new refugees coming into Europe and the borders are for the most part closed

They just made a deal that lets millions of Turks travel anywhere in Europe. Turk being anyone with a Turkish passport.

They already fake Syrian passports to get here, now they'll just buy a Turk passport and they can travel here in the millions from anywhere - our security can't fucking deal with those numbers, they can't even screen those that came earlier.

Merkel has given a carte blanche for the invasion.

While you could set up borders and tell refugees to fuck off, this "deal" is EU wide and can't be dealt with by individual countries.
This was deliberate.

>>74147172
>so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.

Furthermore this is costing millions upon millions to do. It's an economic black hole. 75% of those that arrived are not from Syria or any conflict zone.
>>
>>74147172
>1. Germany just declared Northern Africa "safe", so will start to deport migrants back to those countries.

Come back when they actually start doing that
>>
>just slightly above the german birthrate of 1.5

there's your problem, that's REALLY low, and it's probably even lower than that (and sinking)
>>
>>74157987
>They just made a deal that lets millions of Turks travel anywhere in Europe. Turk being anyone with a Turkish passport.

Wait, this passed? Didn't fucking hear about it thought it was just a diplomatic tension that was getting nowhere

Source?
>>
>>74157925
What feelings?

There's no difference. Go big or go home.
>>
>>74158202
It hasn't passed yet, and with Davutoglu out it likely won't at all
>>
>>74157161

I hope this is sarcasm. It's hard to tell sometimes.
>>
>>74158202
Turkey and EU are currently fighting over it

EU wants Turkey to change their antiterrorism laws so critical journalist like the ones who exposed the turkish military shipping weapons to IS can't be prosecuted anymore

But Erdogan is currently going 'fuk u, giv visa or i send refugees' in response
>>
File: 1452045816689.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1452045816689.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>74147634
Gl german bro. If you simply remove benefits for refugees most will run to another country anyways.
>>
>>74158408
This is the central problem, everything he referenced is a symbolic gesture to appease a more right-leaning public. At the center of it all lies a permissive attitude towards immigration (despite obvious problems) and a welfare policy that is very easily abused.
>>
>>74158408
What does the "GI" stand for?

>>74158371
Then I'd say we should send him all those Turks back and see how he likes it.
>>
>>7414717
hahaha, do you think your rapefugees will go along with those plans? You are already fucked germany.
>>
>>74158527
>Then I'd say we should send him all those Turks back and see how he likes it.
Nazi, bitte

Die sind doch gut integriert und berreichern unsere Kultur :^)
>>
File: Coverfoto-von-hochzeitslicht.jpg (192 KB, 658x861) Image search: [Google]
Coverfoto-von-hochzeitslicht.jpg
192 KB, 658x861
>Falling for the Merkel-Meme

Have you ever learned anything yet? Nothing will happend.
>>
>>74158614
>That whole post
Stop it. That lame "lul I antifa cuck get mad at me xDD" shtick was played out a year ago. Here's a "You" so you can get back to the playground.
>>
>>74147172
>5. Second generation migrants have a birth rate of 1.7 kids per woman, only slightly above the German woman birth rate of 1.5 kids... also, they mix very often with Germans.
>german women
>birthrate of 1.5

yeah no
>>
File: l2.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
l2.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
>Germany is not cucked

"35% of the ten year-olds in Germany have an immigrant background"
>>
>>74158783
I don't see the problem. At that age their skulls break easy, all you need is a good pair of boots.
>>
>>74158829
*tips*
>>
>>74158688
Nicht hier

Ich hƤtte es auf Englisch schreiben sollen, die Burger sind viel leichter auszulƶsen.
>>
>>74158589
>You are already fucked germany.

People keep saying that. For several hundred years. And people keep regretting saying that.

Of all the EU countries, Germany is easily one of the top three that will abide.
>>
>>74157987
We already travel by the millions, getting a visa is piss easy.

I don't see why the fuck europeans are worried about desu
>>
>>74155171

Can I just take the opportunity to show how you're being jewed with statistical presentation?

You look at that chart and you think "it's not so bad, it's going down". In reality, and I'm using the numbers from UNHCR
http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

The cumulative total is much higher for 2016 than 2015 at this same point.

AND THIS IS JUST ARRIVALS BY SEA. They conveniently forget all land arrivals.
>>
>>74158854
>I mention smashing skulls
>He bares his head
That right there? Is how you learn regret. Better get used to the concept of dirty work.

>>74158916
SelbstverstƤndlich ist es hier genauso ausgespielt wie anderswo - hier hat es schlieƟlich angefangen.
>>
>>74158371
>But Erdogan is currently going 'fuk u, giv visa or i send refugees' in response

The whole visa free deal was a mirage. It is never going to happen. Not to mention that no fugees come to the islands any more. There is no reason to keep the deal, Greece can just deport people from the island and keep the rest there.
>>
>>74158941
All the kurds coming over and claiming asylum

We already have enough autistic turkish and kurdish nationalists living here, pls stop
>>
What are you talking about? In less than 50 years Germans will still regardless be a minority in their own country.
>>
>>74147172
You are still paying jews for their holocaust.
Yep you're cucked
>>
>>74152014
Hey, at least it's not 6 million.
>>
>>74159243
>50 years

Do you mean 20 Years? The average German age is 50.
>>
>>74147172
>5. Second generation migrants have a birth rate of 1.7 kids per woman, only slightly above the German woman birth rate of 1.5 kids... also, they mix very often with Germans.

German Birthrates are nowhere near 1.5kids.

1.3 AT BEST

>> also, they mix very often with Germans.

>> this is good
>>
>>74147634
This makes me happy. Good job Germany, a long process but atleast this is a start.
>>
>>74159105
Warum funktioniert es dann noch so gut?

>>74159110
It wasn't even the deal that stopped them, Macedonia just closed down
>>
>>74147172
The Turks were supposed to go back too :^)
>>
>>74159424
>German Birthrates are nowhere near 1.5kids.
>1.3 AT BEST

Fact is, the kid structure of families with and without migration background doesn't differ that much. The one big difference is that there are double as many 4-kid families with migrant background (8%) compared to 4% of no migrant background families. Otherwise what difference is there?
>>
>>74159580
>The Turks were supposed to go back too :^)

Not really. Everyone knew from the beginning they would stay. The myth of the "Gastarbeiter" just emerged years after the first Turk was shipped to Germany.
>>
>>74147172
I don't get it can you please use a meme frog
>>
Germany is insanely cucked, don't listen to OP. Give up on us completely and never ever EVER come here. STAY OUT!

Germany weak! WEAK!
>>
>>74159568
Tut es nicht. Die weitestverbreitete Reaktion ist ein resigniertes

>That flag
>Typical

und dann vollkommenes Desinteresse. Nur mir persƶnlich geht es allmƤhlich ein bisschen auf die Nerven, weil ihr Clowns mal wieder den Schuss nicht hƶrt.
>>
>>74159673

What is this stupid lie of yours? Everyone expected they would go back like the Italians and the Greeks did.
>>
>>74151636
>especially when you take into account the age and sex of those who came.
>>74152203
>We got 2 million people last year, we got 1.3 million the year before.
So 3 millions of military age men. Fun fact: Germany has 12 millions of 15-39 years old males. 25% of your population in only two years. 25%!!!!.
>>
>>74159360
Yes, but even if you did stall it as much as humanly possible (like OP is implying) you are still inevitably becoming a minority.
>>
>>74159697
He's obviously not a German. Who the hell tries to make race-mixing look like a good thing?
>>
>>74159763
>What is this stupid lie of yours? Everyone expected they would go back like the Italians and the Greeks did.

Well, then the laws of handing people permanent visas and not change the citizenship and immigration laws, was a bad idea... because the moment they entered Germany, they started to accrue times towards citizenship under the law back then.

Anyone who seriously believed they would go back after years and years of work and paying into the German pension system, must have been 100% delusional.
>>
File: deutschnational2.jpg (179 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
deutschnational2.jpg
179 KB, 1024x668
Verpiss dich Hahnrei
>>
>>74147172
>refugee dating app, refugee ficki ficki website & refugee flirting courses
>not cucked

WƤhle eins, Hans-cuck-in-die-luft
>>
>>74148165

Where does the article say that this will reduce the total population of "refugees" in Germany?

Hard facts my ass. Fuck off, Achmed.
>>
>less "refugees" get registered
>THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED
>/pol/ falls for this shit again
>>
>>74152295
>It's a fence desu, but it does the job.

no man, it failed. 100-200 daily, and we can't deport them cuz fucking Serbs. Our government is too imbecile to negotiate this with fucking subhuman serbs, while we sign trade agreements and kisass deals with those muzzie loving borderless scum. 12000 migrants arrived this year to Hungary, and God knows where they are in Hungary.

Austria is tightening border control. we're done, subhumans will be forced to stay here, GOD HELP US REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
There are three kind of lies : Lie, Hard lie, Statistics
>>
You know germnoney is going shit when you see posts like this.
>>
>>74147634
>22,369 people were forcibly returned
That should offset the 1.2 million.
:^):^):^)^:)^:^)^:^^)^:^)^:^)^^)
>>
>>74147634
>Deportation by force

Mudslimes being pushed into cattle cars by guards armed with G3A3s when?
>>
>>74160633
>>refugee dating app, refugee ficki ficki website & refugee flirting courses
>>not cucked

We cannot tell people whether or not they want to mix. Unlike Austria, Germany is not a far right Nazi dictatorship.
>>
>>74162654
Your government actively supports race mixing.
The zanzu website is a fucking joke, mostly depicting shitskin men with white women.
But don't worry, once we've made Austria great again this Sunday, we're coming for you.

HOFER
O
F
E
R
>>
>>74162790
>Your government actively supports race mixing.
The government is neutral about it. The government is in favor of integration/assimilation.

>The zanzu website is a fucking joke, mostly depicting shitskin men with white women.
So? Who cares about this? Nobody is forced to race mix. If just a single migrant understands that our society does not like rape and has certain social rules, those comics are good.

>But don't worry, once we've made Austria great again this Sunday, we're coming for you.
Sure thing... Austria has the worst economic record in the EU right now with an increasing unemployment and one of the highest bureaucracies. Essentially, Austria is a failed state which now votes for a far right "Greater Germany" Nazi schmock.
>>
>>74147172
> they mix very often with german
So white women spread their legs for niggers and you pretend you are uncucked ?
>>
>>74147172
i just want to see how germans deport more than 500k male north african and afgan. they will not leave so you need to use force. 20k deportation/year means nothing when 1million+ come.
>>
>>74147172
>germany
>deport

8 out of 10 people who should be deported just resist deportation by saying "nuhu", playing sick or threatening to kill themself for months or years.

The rest just moves to another country in Europe and repeats the process or simply returns after deportation under a different name and different age and different country of origin again to Germany or another European country.

Everyone knows the "deportation" propaganda is just a sham.
>>
>>74162979
>Nobody is forced to race mix.

Rape is pretty forced, desu.
>>
>>74149553
Summer is coming. Winterchan has retreated.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Berlin+Germany+GMXX0007:1:GM
>>
>>74162979
>Who cares about this? Nobody is forced to race mix

>how does propaganda work?

You are the cancer that is killing the white race. Assuming you're even white, that is.
It's really not difficult to grasp. Germany is importing mostly young men. If they are going to fuck your young women, your own young men are going to stay single.
>>
>>74147172
>He believe illegals will listen and go back to their shithole

topkek
>>
File: DQCzYdd[2].jpg (243 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
DQCzYdd[2].jpg
243 KB, 720x1184
>>74163335
>>
>>74163142
>i just want to see how germans deport more than 500k male north african and afgan.

We do not have 500k male North Africans and Afghans. That is BS propaganda.

In all of 2015, Germany has received 32k asylum applications from Afghans, North African countries aren't even in the top 10 of countries, so must be less than 8k per country.

Don't make up shit when you just have no clue.
>>
>>74163249
>Rape is pretty forced, desu.

Rape isn't going up. And there is something called abortion in the rare cases that a German girl is raped and gets pregnant.

Germany has a lot fewer rapes per capita than Italy.
>>
>>74163605
Around 2/3 arrived without a passport, they are just lying about being syrian
>>
File: 1349557415479.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1349557415479.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>74147172
>believing the propaganda
literally all of this is sugarcoated bait
just cucked Merkel administration fearing losing to AFD and blowing hot steam in return
>>
>>74163696
>Around 2/3 arrived without a passport, they are just lying about being syrian
IT doesn't work like this. They only put you into the "Syrian" bracket if they have definitely ascertained if you are Syrian. Otherwise you are in the 12k "Ungeklaert" bracket. Don't play dumb. German authorities might be to lenient on asylum, but they are not Greeks who just check some box and are done with it.
>>
>registered rapefugee number went down in winter
>only 10.000s illegal enter the country instead of an army of 50.000 or 1000.000 ever month lol
>its never going to be summer again
>therefore borders are practically closed

>number of Turks in Germany is going down
>if you count third generation roaches as Germans like the spin doctors

>second generation fertility hoax
>a spin based on statistics including migrants from civilized Western and East Asian countries with already low fertiliy rates, compared to roachlike breeding from shit tier countries

Go fuck yourself shill
>>
>>74150447
If she was pro-migration,then she actually deserved it,so no problem
>>
>>74163683
>Germany has a lot fewer rapes per capita than Italy.

Last report for both countries put italy at 7.6 and germany at 9.8 per 100k.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
>>
>>74163873
>if they have definitely ascertained if you are Syrian

Thats what they claim. Its bullshit propaganda. Dont play dumb. We can just look at the people who where granted asylum. Thats much more than "12k undefined" who are not fucking Syrians by any stretch.
>>
But OP, you're ruining the dank meme!

What will the americans have left to distract them from their ~60% white population?
>>
If Merkel is not removed from office by the beginning of September, all of you had better have an escape plan for how you'll escape Germany.

Because I have news for you: every single number the government has published about this crisis is a lie. The numbers never decreased from last October. If Merkel is not removed by September, there will be an army of 8 million 20-25 yo muslim terrorist males using Germany as a base to attack Europe.

This will cause our neighbors to quarantine us. Nobody will get in or out of Germany. All of us will be trapped here to die. Merkel must be removed from office NOW by any means necessary or all of us will die.
>>
>>74163534
?
>>
Annex Greek islands for offshore processing.
>>
>>74164413
https://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory
https://imgur.com/r/polyamory
>>
>>74148165

>>74147236
>Take your factual and unsensationalized data far away from this place.

>>74147634
>le deperortation order maymay is totally effective
>le efforts already sent 2% of all illegals back! Everything is okay now! Ignore the fact that new arrivals offset that anual deportation every single month and once its summer likely every week already and a deportation and voluntary leave does not keep them out of Europe when they can just try another country or Germany again with a new identity.

>>74148165
>le hard facts, dont mind the spin and contradiction of the facts with the narrative

>>74148753
>le tinfoil hat

>>74148972
>le conspiracy

>>74149338
>le citation needed, but dont ask me for proof for all pro rapist libfag claims and denial

Always good to see our dictators are not just wasting our taxes on rapists and warcriminals and leechers and suicidal libfags caring for them but also also incompetent obvious lying and spinning shills.
>>
>>74163605
before we close the border in 2015 we recive almost 600k migrant. 35% syrian ,30% afghan, 20% iraqi and the rest is pakistani,iranian north african etc.
why should my country lie about this? we dont see any difference they are all muslim illegals so why should we fake this shit?
>>
>>74164170
That pic explains why
>>
>>74159602
>Fact is, the kid structure of families with and without migration background doesn't differ that much.

You're lying with statistics again.

You group together the black africans and arabs with intra-EU immigration, which makes the stats look bland.

Are you intentionally shilling or are you really bad at statistics?
>>
>>74160775
>>less "refugees" get registered
>>THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED

But this isn't even true. Why are people still falling for his talking points.

Do the numbers yourself.

The "less people are coming" idea is pure propaganda. In cumulative total we've got about double the numbers RIGHT NOW that we got last year. Again looking ONLY at sea arrivals, with data from UNHCR.

They present the data in a way that makes you think it's a slowdown when in fact we could go another month with no new arrivals and still be ahead of the 2015 numbers.

WAKE UP, you're being lied to, even in this thread. Check sources, do math.
>>
>>74165743
The joke is on you, she's russian living in vienna.

https://www.instagram.com/aya_shalkar
>>
>>74163605
>We do not have 500k male North Africans and Afghans. That is BS propaganda.

You're seeing more "Syrian" refugees, because everyone with a fake Syrian passport is registered as a Syrian. In fact they are north africans and afghans. This isn't a mystery or a secret.
>>
>>74166140

And since your next move is to play concerned about getting a DM article, even though you can easily google and reference this yourself, here's one more suited to your bias.

Deep concern intensifies.
>>
>>74147172
Are you fucking stupid or just cuxed in the brain? Look at your fucking demographics, by 2020 you'll have almost equal numbers of German women, German """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and foreign, muslim, invading barbarians. Your not fucked in a generation, your fucked NOW!
>>
>>74166309
Young women, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and fuzzy-wuzzies.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (64 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
64 KB, 600x443
i don't want germany to collapse
>>
>>74166309
>>74166388
If every european country RIGHT NOW took their FAIR SHARE of middle eastern REFUGEES this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>74164377

Pablo > Pajeet & Mohammad all day every day
>>
>>74166309
>Your not fucked in a generation, your fucked NOW!

This is another way they're lying with statistics. They're counting all the old people of the western world amid declining populations to prop up the numbers.

They say "whites will be a minority by 2060" to keep it somewhere in the future where we're meant to feel safer.

In reality the demographics shift happens with the relative birth rates, not how many old people are sitting around waiting to die.

In the US, for example, in many states whites are already a minority in the key demographics 0-18 and even 18-35. What this means, and that people don't seem to understand is INEVITABLE CHANGE in demographics. Meaning unless you physically remove kebab, the takeover is already complete.

And that is in fact the next thing they play up. Fair accompli; "now that we're so diverse, we need to have more blacks in government". "The number of diverse CEOs is too low" "We must have better muslim representation in government".

That's happening here and the takeover isn't even complete. They have Islamists kicked up the rungs of supposed feminist parties who refuse to touch women. The cultural paradox and doublethink is at its peak.

Cities like Marseilles, with 40% muslims or more, are already lost ground.

They want you to be passive waiting for that demographics shift to happen, while in reality it will all be over by then.
>>
>>74166580
>fair share
>>
>>74166305
Shhhh. He believes in Afro-Syrians. Just let the cuck die happy.
>>
>>74165772
The shills are shitting up every place right now.
>>
>>74147634
A MERE TOKEN GESTURE!!!!

merkel knows she is on her way out...over 60% of germans hate her now and she knows she has to give results soon or she will be ousted for the AFD

if she wins again she will let turkey into the EU and then all the illegals will become legal.
>>
>>74151021
We mexicans got smart over this trump crap I became a citizen and I have a peticiĆ³n for over 5 family members plus my uncles have a few more petitions too, so soon will be most of them legal and become citizen, the US now my country too belongs to whosoever step a foot in the country, this country is made by all the world's people
>>
>>74167246
its ex british clay..i dont remember them fighting for independance from fucking spain?

america is for the whiteman
>>
>>74147172
The German birthrate is actually 1.2.
>>
>>74166580
Germany invited them. Germany should take them all.
>>
>>74167340
It's for all that steps a foot on it not just white people, get out your mom's basement and u will clearly see, we all full of all over the world people, I know it bothers but that's the reality and thanks to that we are the best country now
>>
>>74166580
Fair share is 0. Only Germany wanted them.
>>
>>74167246

America belongs to the people who were born and raised in the USA.
>>
>>74167517
U mean people of first generation after arriving here, yes of course you right
>>
>>74167484
>>74167402

The UK and USA invited every last one of them here. They should take them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is-twitter-luring-refugees-to-germany/5477477
>>
>>74167644
Merkel rules the USA and UK?
>>
File: 1459232127600.png (284 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459232127600.png
284 KB, 800x820
>>74167478
get fucked spic..america is not for the savage hordes
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 400x225
>>74167478
>>
>>74167615

No, I mean Americans. The rest of you are foreigners. There is nothing tying you to that country.
>>
>>74167517
We are over 50 strong on my family uncles aunts first cousins and counting all citizens and some residents and we will keep the ball running
>>
america is for americans...not the PARASITES that feast on its blood like the mexican border jumpers or the fucking indians and chinks do.

they dont contribute..they just take a chance from a native.

if you move to america with cash that is different though.
>>
>>74167478
It's a fact America has been on decline since the growth of the Non White population

Even the Japanese prime minister said it outright
>>
>>74167712
Our families have all business from restaurants to jewelry stores to mechanics shops to name a few, I make over 180,000 get butthurt bitch my fellow americunts
>>
That's relieving to hear, good for you Deutchebros.

On the other hand this might lessen the desire to fundamentally change the political establishment which I think is pretty necessary at this point.
>>
>>74167235
>if she wins again she will let turkey into the EU and then all the illegals will become legal.

Final solution to the illegal immigration problem. :^)
>>
>>74147172
doesn't mean shit because those countries don't take their own people back.
>>
>>74167644
DINDU NUFFIN! NUFFIN!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11847545/Migrant-crisis-Refugees-welcomed-in-Germany-like-war-heroes-as-Berlin-expects-10000-in-one-day.html
>>
>>74162979
http://www.zanzu.de/en/equality

HURL
>>
>>74168346
http://www.zanzu.de/en/good-relationship
[RAUGHS IN ASIAN]
>>
> Don't you worry Germany, they're only sending back the good ones while Angela and her jew friends of the new world order are getting ready the red carpet for millions of rapefugees and ISIS affiliates in western europe.

> I'm thinking about leaving my country for somewhere like New England, you should also give this idea some regards german friends
>>
>>74168396
http://www.zanzu.de/en/protecting-and-respecting-limits
>You are not authorized to access this page.

pottery
>>
>>74147172
pls nuke us
>>
>>74147172
Good for you if this is true
>>
>>74161092
Get rekt Gyor.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.