[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss realistic predictions for a third World War.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 849x760) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 849x760
ITT: We discuss realistic predictions for a third World War. There's a lot of debate as to whether or not a major ground war between first world nations is even possible anymore due to the nuclear bomb, but surely there are at least a few scenarios in which we could see modern countries once again combat each other with boots on the ground, right?

It almost certainly wouldn't originate in Europe, and would probably be caused by some Sino-Japanese conflict. Russia and the US would probably have an uneasy alliance.

I just want to be drafted into a major ground war and travel the world killing disgusting foreigners.
>>
No third world war per se, just a global economic collapse leading to civil wars.
>>
>>74146253
>almost certainly wouldn't originate in Europe
Are you fucking kidding? Have you not been watching the shit going on in Sweden and Germany lately? The push back on those "refugees" to the already war-torn countries they came from is the perfect storm.
>>
Someone post the copy pasta explaining how the world conflict works, with the bit about nukes being viable in lue of the destruction that is subversive up risings, IE the evolution and out comes of ISIS
>>
>>74146253
An ideals war. It'll be more like a worldwide civil war.
>>
>>74146253

you seem sane
>>
I say the middle east and africa. Basically Europe will get fed up with all the refugees and basically send everyone back...and NOW they will decide tofight. As far s Africa..they will be fighting the Chinese
>>
>>74146547
Not sure that that would start a world war, though. Seems more likely to ignite something like a civil war, like the other posters are describing.
>>
File: 4marz_zwk_11.jpg (115 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
4marz_zwk_11.jpg
115 KB, 500x684
Why declare war when you can fund some separatists or extremists and overthrow governent without sending soldiers?
>>
>sino-japanese
no
china would slaughter japan
>>
>>74146450
>>74146620
This. Civil Wars has become almost certain

Most possible scenario for an actual traditional war right now would be US getting drawn in a fight against chink aggression in Southeast Asia but that's it and unlikely to involve any European powers
>>
>>74147133
>Philippines
>talking about fight against chink aggression

Just what the hell are you plotting
>>
>>74146787
It only took the spark of the assassination of Ferdinand to ignite WWI. The shit going on in Europe is like a wildfire. And don't forget that it's already caused friction between Russia and the U.S.
>>
File: Mark.gif (1 MB, 460x243) Image search: [Google]
Mark.gif
1 MB, 460x243
>>74146620
>worldwide civil war.
>>
>>74146253
world ware 3 started when china and russia dedicated troops to fight isis. that is what the history books will say.
>>
>>74147305
Russia and the US will be fine once The Don is elected.
>>
>>74147133
Sorry but no

The US and China are way too codependent on each other to go to war against one another
>>
>>74147334
No doubt its where we're headed.
>>
>>74147491
It's just because of the codependency that will be why they'll be waging war
>>
>>74147652
Not really

Contrary to what the neocon shills spout, there isn't any animosity between the US and China
There's way too many people in positions of power getting obscenely rich for that relationship to be jeopardized
>>
>>74147491
>>74147302

Look up South China Sea/West Philippine Sea dispute. The chinks are basically claiming the entire sea as their own and have already warned the US Navy from passing through 'their' sea. They are also getting dangerously near Philippine territory and their state TV has said the Philippines is somehow historical Chinese territory. Last time I heard, the US were our last masters and we had a mutual defense treaty. Guess it's possible for US to ignore all that but then be prepared to be called cucks by the chinks. Whatever Chinese cock is smaller anyway and easier to blow
>>
>>74146547
>he believes in race war meme
i wish i could believe in that too
>>
>>74148317
It's a bunch of meaningless posturing
>>
Why do you think theyre importing millions of 'migrants'...?
They will be promised the world if they fight Russia in a UN led army.
Poor fuckers are just cannon fodder.
>>
>>74148439
Not surprised a Swedish has lost hope in humanity.
>>
>>74148605
Perhaps. But China has 30 million excess males it wants to get rid of and an industry that is saturating worldwide markets and a domestic market that can't take up the slack. Anyway, its the closest to a traditional war scenario that could realistically occur apart from civil war
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.